Actual fucking austistic anime characters

Has there ever been a legitimate manchild potrayed in anime? I'm not talking about the otaku stereotype, but a character that fucking excudes autism

you nailed it, thread's over, nothing more to see here

In terms of actual symptoms of autism?

UMARU ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!

I don't think there has been any manchildren in anime, but there has been cute imoutos.

the fat guy in high school of the dead.

There is nothing funny or interesting about real autists, so there will never be a single one portrayed accurately because nobody would enjoy seeing one

This could also be said of other media besides anime and manga, with the exception of some ultra high hipstercore shitty "intelectual" movie you will never see real autists in fiction, and sincerely I'm glad

Wrong.

You're dripping insecurity.

She's not autistic, just full of life and a little strange because she was raised in an unconventional household

Not all autists are manchildren. That being said, pic related

That guy from Eva. You know, the daddy issues guy.

Actual autist here, you're mixing a stereotype with reality autism can be anything from mild social ineptitude and a dislike of certain objects or sounds/sensations to full on retard level spastics who will flail around whooping if anything they don't like happens.

with mid cases its often impossible to tell just from observing them that there are autistic or just awkward. The difference being an autist cant grasp or conceive social actions over just being bad at implementing them

>no one posted Noe yet

UMARU ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!

OOOOOOOONII-CHAN!!!!! GEIMU! GEIMU! GEIMU! GEIMU!

Why is she so perfect its not fair

Hotaru?

Autistic people lack of empathy. That alone disqualifies most of anime characters.

>projecting

>perfect
>mentally handicapped
You /d/espicable degenerate.

You should try watching anime other than Himouto.
There's been quite a few, it's in SoL where you don't see them as much.

I fixed Umaru-chan

delete this