Japanese person magically teleported into a fantasy world with rpg mechanics where they get special snowflake powers...

>Japanese person magically teleported into a fantasy world with rpg mechanics where they get special snowflake powers that nobody else has

Why wont it stop?

>Why can't these comics for teenagers be targeted at young adults?
I don't know user. Have you tried reading other stuff?

Because I still enjoy it
It makes me self-insert away from my shitty life

>cute girl is transported to another world and given awesome powers
>meets tons of attractive guys
>Hasn't fucked a single one yet
Male or female. It's always the beta ones.

>self insert into female MC
>don't want her to fuck any guys because it's gay

the black healer
racist motherfuckers

>japanese person
Ok
>in a fantasy world
Ok
>the world has rpg elements for no reason
This is not ok. Why is every fantasy world automatically filed with things like skills, hp and mp?

user, if we were turned into cute girls, we'd be total sluts. Accept it and move on.

>Japanese person magically teleported into a fantasy world with rpg mechanics where they get special snowflake powers that nobody else has
>They bend over backwards to conceal their power even when there's no logical reason to do so, just so the author can enjoy the moment when the MC's awesomeness is revealed

Getting real sick of this shit

Yeah but we'd be lesbian sluts

There isnt a single anime like that. Why are you complaining?

I enjoy the first thing you said
But I really want MC to be like in Overlord where the whole world is scared of him

Sorry user but you can't defeat the dick.

It makes money.
They don't care about what people overseas think because it isn't marketed to them

>Japanese person magically teleported into a fantasy world with rpg mechanics but everyone hates him or he's plain trash

any manga like this? the only one that comes to mind is tate no yuusha

i remember a lot like this where mc gets betrayed, so just google mc getting betrayed and you'll find a few

>magically teleported
Nonono, the big thing now is having them die in a plane crash or something and waking up in the fantasy world.

I don't know why they had to add the dying part with these recent ones.

>Japanese person magically teleported into a fantasy world without rpg mechanics

Why wouldn't this work?

Why is there no
> Soldier gets teleported to a world where he is a Highschool student
The closest thing that exists is FMP

Because I like it.

If they are dead they won't have a mission to return home

I just wanna read a story about a character going full (sorry for not Sup Forums related) Nox and doing anything no matter the consequences or how evil it is to get back to earth

Because it's a easy way to setup any kind of story.

Konosuba, Overlord and Re:Zero have this same "gimmick", and yet they are totally different stories.

Why don't you kill yourself?
Seriously can a mod ban these threads, everyday a retard make ones of these

or stabbed to death by your two female friends who turned out to be yanderes
or get caught up in a murder case and die while trying to save your friend
or get run over by mr.truck one day

>or stabbed to death by your two female friends who turned out to be yanderes
>or get caught up in a murder case and die while trying to save your friend
Did these actually happen?

The second one is from Slime. I don't know the first.

It wasn't a murder case in slime, it was a plain ol hit-n-run. The MC took the hit for his kouhai and was stabbed in the back

I hate when the rpg mechanics have no bearing on the story. Like, why even bother having them.

Well, he killed the MC so it's a murder case now. What the hell, for all we know, he may even have killed kouhai and gf and is currently on the run.

>work for America
>just do your job
>suddenly plane crash
>no survivors
>wake up in a fantasy land full of magic
>work your way up despite not having magical abilities
GOT >> Japanese self insert stories

Shieldbro This happened to Motoyasu, the spear hero. The heroes discuss what were they doing before coming here, and motoyasu says he got stabbed by his two friends. In the spear hero sidestory, one was a childhood friend of his and the other was a cute ojou type girl. So they both end up meeting a.ong with motoyasu, grab a cooking knife each for one and start stabbing him because they were crazy like that.

I read some of this one. Nothing fucking happens it's goddamn shit.

>don't underestimate a gamer
Normalfags.

Nope, The stabbing was in plain sight so the stabber ran away. Kouhai and MC share some last moments before MC passes away.

I hope kouhai deleted MC's computer hard drive

Wish we had more isekai stories like Eien no Aselia

Yuuto couldn't understand shit the locals said for a few months, nor was he instantly a Kirito-tier death machine.

Seems like isekai is starting to branch out though somewhat, with scrub-tier adventuers a la Grimgar, and the usual OP-as-shit stuff we've had for years like Arifureta/et al.

>Magic sure is convenient, huh?

Kumo kinda fits, but the author used a pretty bizarre asspull to make her able to understand the language.

Bookworm is less RPGy and not fighting, but it definitely fits.

Oh, right, I never read his sidestory. Please tell me he called them pigs.

I read a newer manga awhile back about two girls that get transfered and the pretty one has no power while the otaku type average girl has the power to make weapons and shit. She only wants pretty people to be the MC so she follows the MC around making shit for her in front of all the bishounens that are around her. Its kinda nice because you see the story from a interesting PoV. Recently she got found out by a keikaku master shota aiming for the throne and it was pretty dumb watching her being dumb when she has a godlike ability and feels completely trapped by this guy.
Its also fun how everyone shits on her for not being attractive. There was even a serious scene where the two characters that are basically the only ones who give a shit that she exists and knows her secret come save her and she's crying because she thinks she's worthless because she's not pretty, but then she feels guilty about groping one of the characters boobs for too long so of course she asks that out loud.
Feels very shoujoey.
I'm fine with it because the reader doesn't have any experience with actual fantasy, but does have experience with fantasy games. Plus it gives you various excuses for all sorts of dumb shit plotwise.

Its hard to write a story with a low level power creep, especially in asian literature.
Even grimgar has some power creep in it, they just keep the fights 'desperate'
Re:zero is like the opposite though where everyone but the MC can fight. The writers QA said that he thought of it when his friend said wouldn't a incompetent MC doing everything for a silver haired girl be cool?
Writer also stated that his MC in a serious fight could beat up a little girl at best.

>Eien no Aselia

Might as well say 12k for maximum brutality.

Both end up with the narrative licking the MC's ass as usual so it doesn't really matter in the end.

Kumo Desu ga, technically; she doesn't make any friends until a few hundred chapters in

You're right, it would be so believable if the person was, I don't know... American, as always?

That's not how biology works. Also
>wanting to be a dyke

>be a level 10 scrub
>get raped and killed in vol 1 cause weak as shit cause no mc power
>The End

Amazing story 10/10 retards, a story can't continue without mc privilege

Nah, he doesn't care about that old memory anymore. Not when he's entirely devoted to his waifu to the point of insanity. The spear hero sidestory runs for about as long as the main story plus the extra chapters. It is full of lore, exploration and exposition. Everything that could have gone wrong in shieldbro goes horribly wrong in here. Raphtalia also suffers and dies a lot here either directly or indirectly because of motoyasu's fault. Too fucking bad nobody's translating it anymore goddamn it.

Random annon complaining about Japanese person magically teleported into a fantasy world with rpg mechanics where they get special snowflake powers that nobody else has' animes.

Why wont it stop?

>genre for literal self insert
>protag is a woman

What is it with these narou novels and the narrative sucking the MC off? I mean, one or two I wouldn't care, but when the whole story is just about him/her looking good it gets hard to continue sometimes. I dropped Skeleton Knight because of this, even when it got to the elf it was just about how hot and perfect she is and how OP he is like always.
You're assuming that your mind would stay the same in another brain which considering neurology is fucking insane. In fact, you'd probably just have strange memories and beliefs but be an entirely different person, including thinks like taste/touch/likes/dislikes etc.
nah many stories do it just fine. Its only when the MC is suddenly the VERY BEST and has an ability that can wreck everyone for 200 chapters that you get tired of it.
Because Sup Forums loves complaining. Negativity makes them feel comfortable, just like their real lives.

Fitting, considering how selfish she is.

Maybe if cocks weren't so god damn iresistable

We sure are used to the Americans saving the world, especially when they were people socially awkward, bullied, with severe PTSD mental disorders... and every time, it solves ALL problems!

American MC would make everything better
I want a narou novel about a jap getting transferred to not!America with superpowers

>What is it with these narou novels and the narrative sucking the MC off?

Because wish fulfillment.

Nanahoshi-chan from Mushoku Tensei
Can't even use magic, but works herself to the bone to develop a teleportation circle that can bring her back to our world, making powerful connections along the way to help her with her research

Aselia was probably the best isekai story to date. That alien language part was just crazy. And it got even better when Eternals appeared.

Maybe now that it's getting a remake it will finally get a good anime.

> Eien no Aselia
Can't believe how much they fucked up the sequel.

I wouldn't say that they fucked up. Story is weaker at first, but once you learn what is really going on it's just as good.

This is bullshit though. Only one boss wanted to destroy the world.

Because it's easy for the reader to relate to the MC. Why do you think Narnia or Harry Potter is popular? It has seemingly normal people pushed into fantastical worlds.

What are the best selling anime in recent years? Love Live, Madoka, GuP, Osomatsu.

None of them had a self insert lead.

You know if these guys masterminding them were so good why wouldn't THEY destroy the world? Or better yet just try at the same time, why wait until the other guy you convinced to do it failed?
Imagine the MC winning the final battle but another guy finished his world destroy ritual right after under a rock in the desert in nowhereistan. Imagine that butthurt.
I like it when awesome people get pushed in better like that Magic in a Different World is too far behind.

Sword Art Online, Re:Zero, Fate, Bakamonogatari.

Because none of them actually wanted to destroy the world. Seinarukana is about fighting against the fate that repeats the same scenario over and over again since their multiverse was created.

why is every fantasy world filled with living beings?
Why can't they just write one about rocks doing cute rock stuff?

neat, thanks

I'd read that
>hey whats this story abo-
>wait he's just describing rocks
>he's still going on about rocks
>holy shit alabaster best rock ever, check out that cleavage!

THEY ARE CALLED MINERALS NOT ROCKS

I wish I know Japanese so I can shitpost on the review pages of narou stories I don't like.

>MC is a magically teleported by God and given special snowflake powers to save the world
>Doesn't give a shit
>Just wants to enjoy a simple life with lots of naps and feet

Anyone reading Lazy Dungeon Master? The MC is pretty based

The MC sounds selfish as fuck. Not based at all.

Y-you don't need to be a girl to be a total slut...

>HOLY SHIT GUYS CLICHES
Kill yourself and stop posting.

It'll stop when there appears a MMO that allows for their power fantasies.

He's selfish but the way the story develops he's actually a pretty good guy because he can just walk away and his resident loli will die like a bitch.
There's this onee-chan type that basically taught her to be an idiot on purpose to 'protect' her but eventually that would have lead to her death. MC saved her life, and a beastkin girl that got raped by bandits that took up shop in the dungeon.
Then again he did just let them rape her.
Yeah nevermind he's a dick.

labradorite is best girl

>tfw Baba Okina started writing again

Why don't we have Chosen One plots anymore?

>He's selfish but the way the story develops he's actually a pretty good guy because he can just walk away and his resident loli will die like a bitch.

Actually, if she dies, he dies.
But I don't think "dick" and "based" are mutually exclusive terms.

Avatar and Dances With Wolves are nice movies, too.

Sounds a little like Evil God Average

>But I don't think "dick" and "based" are mutually exclusive terms.
Uh actually I think they are by definition. You can be a dick whose based but you can't do both at once without being a based dick. You see, he shit has to evolve. At that point you're not either of those alone, but both together.
Its a very similar story, down to the dungeon mechanics and dungeon battles and shit too.

But is he stuck permanently wearing lewd lingerie like a certain evil god? Dunno what's going on with the red circle, that's how I found it.

Thought you were talkin about Konosuba for a second there.

Worse. In order to appease an enraged giant lizard, he has to perform lying down dogeza 8 hours a day. He later increases it to 12 hours a day, with his loli dog-girl slave also performing it while pressed up against him

> Not an isekai story.
> Guy is a slave and so is his sister.
> Sister get sold for her brother to leave.
> Sent back in a body bag.
> Said brother cannibalizes her corpse and burns down a house.
> Kills a bookstore couple that cared about him and a person he befriended and took his name. (The dude had a loving parents, friends, siblings and a fiance who he promised to return to when he got stronger and she told him in tears not to leave, oh well, at least his name is gonna get known, just not him making all the actions)
>Guy is a psycho in battle.
Anime when? I am bleeding from all the edge.

Golems are OP.

You know what the best anime of this genre is?

Now and Then, Here and There.

Actually takes the concept seriously, with the slavery and the rape and the suffering.

A bunch of one dimensional evil villains ruined too much of the experience.

I prefer parodies

Anri sama is a goddess. That bare back, her cold diamond eyes, the long, seductive black hair, the luxurious revealing dress that outlines her perfect, yet, gentle body.

I just wish they dumped the whole RPG world setting. If someone wrote a reincarnation novel and managed to write an interesting world like, say, Golden Kamuy, then I'm sure nobody would complain.

Is there a horror world one yet?

>implying beta mc are all bad

Not everyone does the RPG world setting, people has done other worlds already. There's mecha, fantasy, sci-fi, etc. RPG is just the most noticeable one because it's the one most people are able to relate to.

People like you are the cancer that is killing this genre.