My mother is Christian

My mother is Christian.
My dad is Jewish.

Ask me anything.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

how hard is it getting into the ukrainian \ russian teenager girl sex slave trafficking to israel business and can u get your shlomo family to give me a job as a scout \ recruiter?

My powersupply unit is causing a short circuit in my place of residence. Do you think I should replace it or take another course of action?

You're not a (((Jew))) passed down through the maternal side... correct?

If the mother is not Jewish but the father is, his Jewish soul will not be extended to the child. There may be a spark of Jewishness there, but if it was not gestated in a Jewish mother, the child will have to go through conversion for their Jewishness to be activated.

Jewishness is passed down by the mother because being Jewish is a spiritual identity, it defines our very being. And our very being we get from our mother, both in body and in soul.

Both are sandniggers to me.

I know a guy who actually does orphan trafficking. He brings poor orphan from Ukraine and sells to rich Israeli who can't have children. Everyone wins because these kids have no future in Ukraine and here they will grow up rich.

Same situation here.
>How did you get into Jewtopia? You're not actually Jewish
>What traits of Judaism have you inherited?
>Do the other Jews accept you?
>How religious are you? Did your parents pick your religion?

have you tried usury

I guess you could start with having the rabbi chew your foreskin off.

>He doesnt know that his mother has to be a jew.
>He doesnt know his grandmother has to be a jew too.
It seems you are one of us, friend.. not one of them.

Gas or oven?

You can come if you're ur father is Jewish.

None.. maybe IQ? Idk

The atheist ones do, the traditional are less, the orthodox.. I don't dare to tell them.

They didn't pick a religion for me.
I'm agnostic

But you pass for Jewish, then?
It's funny how they readily accept the maternally inherited atheists but even if you practiced your entire life you'd still be nothing more than a convert with paternal lineage.
Face it, goyfriend, we're their enemies

welcome fellow gentile/white male

Jewishness is passed on via the maternal line. Get wrecked wannabe faggot, you'll never be anything but an outcast.

The Jew supremacy gene that makes us superior to the goyim comes from mitochondrial DNA. So you're fucked.

It's pretty evident already just looking at your atrocious spelling and grammar. You aren't a Jew.

he cut your dick off didn't he?
basically the only thing i hate about jews.

I get the same rights as an Israeli.
But I can't get married here.

No.

I thank my parents every day.

Is daddy ashkenazi or sephardi?

Ashkenazi

Jewishness is passed down by the mother because jews are whores. Think about it.

u need to convert to islam to complete the abrahamic triumvirate.

Do you believe in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion?
And before you take that to mean am I implicating you, it's clear if you read them that most of the Jews are outside the inner circle and in fact the Protocols talk of clearing away some of the offal for their purposes.

So you don't come from a religious family.

Are you a religious person?

You arent even a real jew lol. Your mother isnt a jew so you wont ever be one of us.

let me redirect my question at you then

>half jew

You don't attend the meetings, so you don't know anything interesting.

What should I invest in?

So you aren't a jew.
Sage.

>The Jew supremacy gene that makes us superior to the goyim comes from mitochondrial DNA.
That jew mitochondrial dna is also the part that contains the evil.