German election results

Did the AfD surge in popularity because Germany really hates Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan#Imprisonment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes turks are gassed immediatly if spotted without supervision on the street. just listen to turkish media they have us all figured out. once a kraut always a kraut i guess haha

Oh vey goyim

Germans voted for the AfD because they are tired of 36 year-old Syrian child-refugees from Somalia.

Does anyone even like turks? Probably most turks don't even like turks

there's a huge russian minority in germany
russia has manipulated the fuck out of them with its propaganda

Thank God for Russia then. The day will come when the EU tyranny falls, then Germany and Russia shall unite at last.

who is that disgusting fat nigger cum jizzling turd?

you will never get afd but you'll get a corrupt social democrat government thanks to them

russia only wants to weaken and destabilize Germany and Europe, nothing good

>unite at last
if you knew what you were talking about you'd punch yourself in the face now

why you morons are so ignorant on topics you like to talk about...

turks in germany have been living in germany since 1960's when they were invited by german government as temporary guest workers and then granted dual citizenship in early 1980's.

so, turks are in germany and legal german citizens for tens of years. during that time period there will be no mass anti-turk political campaign in germany other than few neo-nazi attacks.

afd voting is related to general anti-immigration wave in europe and recently arrived muslim immigrants coming from countries other than turkey.

russia hacked the elections with their spätaussiedler

ICenk is the unofficial spokesman for mass turkish immigration into Germany and president of the Armenian glee club

yes.

not only germans

That is not 100% true. The following generations of the "Gastarbeiter" are behaving like shit and are not integrating. It's not working. That is also a factor that the AfD won so much seats. Also that so many turks here voted for Erdogan 90% I think

Erdogan is based isn't he?

Well the general opinion in germany is that he is a fascists and that it is a disgrace that the turks here protected by the Grundgesetz voted for a fascist regime in Turkey

he looks like on of my turds before i flush them down
how can someone look like shit? literally like shit

AfD is also facist.
Shouldn't every country be facist?
Or do you want turkey to be weak so it can be destroyed later?

merkel and leftist german parties (spd, grüne, linke) were more anti-turkey than afd during election campaign because of muh oprressed kurds. this is why erdogan told turks not to vote for these.

also, all my relatives in germany have friends or neigbours of afd voter germans. they have good relations.

The AfD surged in popularity because germans are assholes because we live in a society that rewards assholes.

When you cast the net to catch illegal activities, it's always a black fish that gets caught. Always the non-white fish doing something that isn't right.
That's why this is happening

Erdogan is an islamofascist dictator

they used to throw islamists like him in prison when Turkey was great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan#Imprisonment

>Did the AfD surge in popularity because Germany really hates Turks?

Germans on the east still have racial pride. They were never 'denazified' (indoctrinated to hate themselves) like the west side.

East germans voted for AFD.

AfD is the opposite of fascist: They demand basic democracy like in Switzerland.