Kansas mother of transgender 9 year old speaks out

kansascity.com/news/local/article175410971.html

Last week, members of the school’s Gender-Sexuality Alliance club for LGBTQ students were subjected to ridicule and taunts hurled at them from fellow students during the school’s homecoming parade. GSA club members said they heard chants of “Make ONW straight again” and other derogatory messages. They also said they were pelted in the face with objects thrown at them along the parade route.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170926162124/http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article175410971.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1xYKW2IWdcY
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=GYVaDR3oDZw
youtube.com/watch?v=jm0uM1nwxGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking goblins man.
They are multiplying by the day.

Fuckin' pedo bitch needs killed

Good. These faggots need to be put in their place and learn that there is no room in society for them. Bring back bullying

That women is clearly mentally unstable to be a mother

How the fuck can a 9 year old decide what gender it is? The parents are seriously fucked in the head.

How much worse will this shit get before it gets better?

Sorry.

web.archive.org/web/20170926162124/http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article175410971.html

You're getting ready to find out, and it will get much worse than this.

Legalized child abuse being defended, check!
Anyone who speaks out demonized, CHECKEROOOOOO

pretty interesting how a fucked up in the head mother has a son that is a tranny. makes me feel like the kid isn't actually a tranny in their head but rather its thing of a mother MADE it a tranny.

These are just children trying to enjoy their homecoming. How can you feel good about CHILDREN being HARASSED to the point they don't feel safe in their school? What is wrong with you?

When being a pedophile is just as ''bad'' as being a straight or gay.

Blame the parents for fucking up the kids life to begin with

How can a parent be OK with a 9 year old being "transgender". Your right though, the parents should be the ones being harassed, and rightfully so.

"Make America Straight again"

Tranny here

I really, really, really hate how parents are exploiting gender-nonconforming kids and claiming that they're "trans" just so they can play the part of the strong proud warrior-mom.

It's basically no different from autism moms in the 00's, or ADD moms in the 90's.

>normal parent: My child is slightly non-conforming but not retarded
>asshole parent: My child has AUTISM, and I am proud to have fought and struggled alongside him!!
>normal parent: My child is gender non-conforming but not necessarily trans, I'm gonna wait for him to grow up and see how this develops
>asshole parent: My child is TRANSGENDER, and I am proud to have fought and struggled alongside her!!

Child-transitioning = child abuse. Taking your child to a therapist is one thing, but a therapist should not be allowed to discuss transition options with a child until they're at least, like, 13.

What is wrong with YOU? A girl playing with boy's toys, or a boy playing with a girl's toy is fine, but to indoctrinate your child to already worry about their gender even before puberty normally hits are just wrong.
Misguided parents are the worst since they don't realize what they are doing wrong.

>transgender 9 year old
what the actual fuck

Good hopefully they realize before it's to late being a faggot is a stupid choice

This is legitimately child abuse. Just wait 10 years to see the effects this will have on these poor kids, if they even live that long.

Also notice how these "trans kids" always have parents that are either lgbt themselves, or radical feminists with obnoxious hair colors? What a coincidence.

As an actual autistic person who was still young during the 00's, no parent is 'proud' of it. They claim they are proud solely for the sake of the kid and trying to act like they are not constantly dealing with the kid.

The only truely proud parents are those with autistic kids who are on the high-end of the spectrum - who can master instruments in hours or other shit like that.

All children are harrased, this is comes from concept of them not having rights. Seriously there is very little difference between prison and school. Though one sort of harassment is considering "good" and another "bad"

Look, if there's anything you want to tell us, we'd really like to hear your story. Otherwise, you are free to leave this thread.

Good.

Here in Canada (Ontario) they just changed the child abuse laws so the state can step in and take your child away if you refuse to honor their request to transgender them.

PBP now!

bullying makes you a man, faggot

Oh, by Odins beard. Computing Forever covered this subject. It is absolutely disturbing. That, and muslim women that wear burkas don't need a picture taken for their gun licenses.

>prison rape makes you a man, faggot

>As an actual autistic person who was still young during the 00's, no parent is 'proud' of it. They claim they are proud solely for the sake of the kid and trying to act like they are not constantly dealing with the kid.

I'm not talking about parents with actual autistic children though.

I'm talking about the parents (usually single moms) whose kid is slightly weird and socially awkward, so they buy a bunch of books by authors like Temple Grandin and Steven Shores, decide that their kid is an "aspie", and start prowling for psychiatrists to make it official. And yes, this is a real thing that happens, it's called Munchausen By Proxy.

>equating containment centers for the criminally insane with primary school makes you a faggot, man

This happens far too often and is a solid reason to not allow overweight gay people with pink, purple, neon hair and/or multiple facial piercings to adopt and or have kids.

>by Odins beard
Oh, are you a pagan?

I've always been kind of pagan-leaning. I'm thinking about joining a Wiccan coven once I've moved in with my boyfriend. Can you recommend any cool books about paganism?

It is worse if they create kids. I would rather prefer if they adopt, because that would somewhat limit their spread of retardation.

It's really sad when you get a woman like this who claims her son is transgender. You know the kid never had a chance in life, its depressing. It's so much more insidious than if she just physically abused him, it's psychological and ruins any chance he had at being normal, especially if shes the kind that will literally brainwash him to the extend of getting his dick chopped off & hormone treatments etc

This is the point
>Seriously there is very little difference between prison and school.
There is plenty of insane people in schools (you now every criminal today attends schools in some point of their life they don't fall from the sky) and pupils are locked with them . Often these people are granted authority or have strength over these pupils and sue it it to abuse and nothing pupils can do about it. As they are locked there with no civil rights.

It's pure coincidence that *this* would be the mother of a trans 9 year old making its informed, autonomous choices, lifelong in consequence: as we were all capable of at that age.

Nah, sorry not really. I hate to admit it, but I just like to throw that around since I am an Norwegian.
I do however like the idea of paganism (Nordisk mytologi) rising up again and teaching me and my fellow men how to ''be men again''. If I am a whimp, then you would hate to see my fellow men.

Yea, cuz school bullyin it's EXACTLY THE SAME as prison violence and rape.
Fucking homo commie

Video of the parade where?

a kid stands no chance of growing up without psychological issues when your mom looks like that. Her kid never had a chance. He's going to be so fucked up for his entire life. Shame

Look, when I was a kid I wanted to be A) A cyborg B) a fox C) a girl. Why? because cyborgs are awesome, foxes are cute and girls are pretty. Now I'm just lucky I wasn't born 6-7 years ago with libtards parents, maybe I'd be fucked up on hormones and meds right now. I had a lot of imagination as a kid and it turns my fantasies were just that, childish fantasies. Now I'm a man, I'm hetero, thank god I was born in the 80's.

One is emotional and done by kids, the other both physical and mentally. I don't see how they equate to each other.

Then again he might be trolling you.

Yup.. you got it... no one cares what consenting adults do...

This child abuse has to stop

>It was a passive aggressive direct hate crime
This is retarded. Maybe gays should be killed.

6/10 they are too pretty.

No, i believe he was bullied in school but didn't had the testicles to defend itself, so he grow to be a commie faggot that can't deal with reality

There's one of these things at my kids school. The Mom is always complaining about the kid not getting invited to birthday parties and the like. The problem is that the Mom is obnoxious so nobody wants to invite her along and the kid starts having little hissy fits ANY TIME it's not the centre of attention.

You are right because thats basic common sense, but still kys please

>it's totally the kids choice to be transgender!

>Gender-Sexuality Alliance club
>GSA club members

so it's no longer the gay-straight alliance club?

lol

fuck these people

I was a pagan for a few years and I really liked it I think there is a lot to learn there (I still think the havamal is some really good advice even if you don't believe in other stuff at all) You get out of it what you put in, you have to conciously decide to believe in that to make it work. I always looked to Odin for guidence but the only offerings I ever made were to land/house spirits and Freyja and sometimes Thor. Also I like that it doesn't have the stigma against homosexuality that christianity does (it's supposed to be shameful to be feminine but idgaf if someone thinks they're more manly than me and want to fight it's probably true and they can prove it with their cock).

Wrong place. Child abuse isn't your sexual preference you inflated prick.

Well, most gays refuse to make children, so their genes won't spread much. Besides there no need to kill them if the alt-left get their way...

It is only scale is different, small kids do mostly small things. Principles are the same. And there are no cut off lines. It is continuous scale, beatings, stabbings and rapes happen in schools too.

>barber: what kinda cut u want?
>her: give me that slaanesh cultist look
>barber: say no more

>children trying to enjoy their homecoming
>literal "WE'RE HERE, WE'RE QUEER, GET USED TO IT OR YOU'RE A FASCIST BIGOT LET US INFLUENCE YOUR KIDS" rhetoric pushing club

ok

Haha did you copy/paste this straight from normiebook?

We must spam tumblr and other social media outlets with claims that this haircut, known as the undercut, is linked with white supremacism.
Make fake accounts saying OMG so truu! or OMG I didn't know!!!
It helps to claim that it is linked to white supremacy because Richard Spencer uses it.
Make related hastags as you please, like #HeilCut.

Bonus points for fake SJW accounts
Even more for fake accounts with the haircut being used

Again, leftists have dug so deep down into their lunacy. We must force them to dig more until the rest of society ain't going anywhere near that shit.

Pretty sure adults want to be foxe girls and cyborgs too. Look at all of them videogames. Only they learn to control and funnel their fantasies in not so destructive ways. (most of the time)

Yep, besides. For us up here in the North a boost in nationalism and religious (pagan) beliefs would really help us. Just look at Sweden. They really need it.

kek
nicely done user

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYKW2IWdcY

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Well, it is the best way for me to blow off steam after hearing/watching Youtube about Muslim rape. If not I might have gone on a killing spree in a DEUS VULT fasion.

Arrgh! Purge the hair!

Well. If the faggots would quit acting like complete fucking jack asses and actually dress proper than dressing like rejects kicked out of a circus, then they wouldn't have to deal with this sort of stuff.

It is clearly child abuse to manipulate and push kids to try and change their sex.

Back then I was in school I got bullied because I dressed like an autist and my parents couldn't afford any brand clothes. School didn't give a fuck. Today I see "trans" and "gender nonconforming" kids dressing like mentally ill clowns. Of course they will get bullied. But here the school cares A LOT and the story reaches the news, and people talk about hate crimes and shit like that. I think the trannies need to check their fucking privilege and shut the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=GYVaDR3oDZw

>I didn't want to be an abusive parent, so I chemically castrated the little fucker per xer request.

To bad you (presumably) can't criticize openly your government's policies, actions and the overall bias it has.
If you do '' er du en fandens rasist''.

No user, I should've had my dick chopped off, a mechanical arm installed and a fox fur grafted to my skin. I'm sure I would've been much happier as a person.

I was in late high school in the early 00's and was a little weird. Mom bought books by Grandin and others, figured I was a bit of a sperg and had a head doctor confirm it. She suggested that I might not want to have kids.

Oh, no. I hate this bitch. She and her fucking fucktoy teddybear.

Sorry to say it, but your mom's advice sounds somewhat retarded. If you can handle people can you handle kids. Besides, your partner (presumably) is there for you.

>bitch.
>She
>her
Uhm did you even watch the video sweetie?
They is coming out as non binary

Look at the state of that woman, no wonder her child is fucking confused "transgender"

This HAS happened people!

need to stamp out the heresy before it takes root

Er... It was about a year ago I watched one of ''her'' videos. I tend to forget things that I don't need.

Don't join a wiccan group. They are full of SJW types and are so retarded that even /x/ thinks they're full of shit.

Another one bites the dust...

Any child would be afraid of that fucking monster.

It barely resembles a human. It is like the Tin men from xcom.

Woman Who Groomed Her Son For SJW Points...

She just didn't want me to propagate more spergs into the world, plus the girls I dated back then were a bit crazy too. I've since learned to tone it down so it's fine.

>School didn't give a fuck
Yeah that's the real hypocrisy of the left. They claim to care about "class issues" but they don't actually give a shit about poor people (unless you're also an ethnic minority).

Wait, what if it IS a TinMan like in xcom? Alien invasion confirmed.

Kek, when I was a kid I wanted to be a knight, a hunter and a German soldier. I remember other parents coming up to my mom and dad because I ran around the neighborhood with an MP40 dart gun, yelled SCHNELL, and talked about how the Germans should be forgiven for WW2. My mom thought it was mildly concerning, but my dad thought it was funny. When my focus shifted to being a knight my dad got a Bosnian blacksmith he worked with to make me a child sized blunt sword. Later my mom spent 20 bucks and got me a child's fiberglass bow with 2 arrows and I would tuck the sword into my pants and run around in the woods behind my house with the sword and bow. Finally when I wanted to go hunting my dad took me for a drive behind the mountain and showed me some simple tricks and tips. Tracks, rubs, beds, stuff like that, and at the end of the day he handed me his .410 and had me shoot some cans he set up. I don't think it's bad to entertain a child's fantasies and in some cases even encourage them, but if their fantasy cannot survive social contact then it must be left to die.

This is why homosexuals should never be permitted within 1000 feet of children.
Bulldykes molest little girls and kill boys.
Faggots molest little boys and want to be girls.

Yeah. Just look at the black population in USA. The many issues they have aside, would not the left be able to ''fix it'' if they really cared that much?

It is a THIN man you knuckle heads!

I envy you.

youtube.com/watch?v=jm0uM1nwxGc

Shit. I might have shot the wrong target all the time. No wonder why every antique shopkeeper tries to stop me.

Am I the only that hear only nonsense?