He's right, you know

He's right, you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

He's not thinking about the white race itself; he only cares about power. If a white future isn't secured, then we might as well pop out some more brown kids for the Jews in order to compete with China economically, and probably eventually to get thrown at them en masse. Old Jewish cock sucker needs to retire.

Yep

yea..

Alright, I'm gonna try to coup the U.S. government, shut down the borders, slaughter all the Jews and take their bank accounts, shut down their media and online brainwashing campaigns, slaughter the shitskins, force the whites to reproduce by doing away with Jewish consumer culture, so then all they can do is fuck and reproduce really - perhaps subsidize it in hopes of growing the GDP...

But that would just cause a civil war most likely, even between the military, in which case, this goofy KGB cunt would step in with China, so instead I'll just sit on my ass and do nothing.

There's no point really. Whites got Jew'd way back in 1945. It's just a slow burn till completely BLACKED

>siding with a mass murderer

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH JEWS!! THEY ARE BETTER AND KINDER THAN ALL OF YOU!

nigger nationalists blame whites for all their failures
white nationalists blame jews for all their failures

stop acting like a bunch of niggers

Yeah. Well, it's the Jews, so...

>Well, it's the Jews

if you seriously believe it's all the jews fault than you should be on antipsychotics.

It's our fault for letting the Jews do this to us.

Especially burgers and britbongs - we should have been way more racist and isolationist.

>itp: the birth of another poster who claims he came to Sup Forums to laugh and shitpost and then went full 14/88

>we should have been way more racist and isolationist.
When? Your nation was built by immigrants. Where is the cutoff point?

Jews brought slaves to the U.S. Whites are blamed for it. Lincoln wanted to send them back. He got Jew'd.

It's the Jews. It's all the Jews. They look like whites enough that the vast majority of whites let them slide. But it's seriously the fucking Jews.

Western society has been steadily decaying ever since Napoleon freed them in Europe (many fled to the U.S. prior to that), but before he died he noticed what was happening with multiculturalism.

>“I am for the whites because I am white; I have no other reason, and that one is good. How is it possible that liberty was given to Africans, to men who had no civilization, who did not even know what the colony was, what France was? It is perfectly clear that those who wanted the freedom of the blacks wanted the slavery of the whites.”- Napoleon Bonaparte

We're fucked. It's the Jews.

I've been a massive racist for over 15 years now, way before Sup Forums was even a thing. all 14 no 88

He's all kinds of "right" when it comes to multiculturalism and open borders.

Sup Forums has been sucking the dick of the biggest cuck goyim on the planet.

You're making it sound as though whites have no agency.

The pudgy fuck Winston Churchill didn't have the foresight. Churchill and Roosevelt were afraid of losing world influence because of Germany's comeback after the depression, so they allied themselves with Stalin. Completely and utterly disgusting. Now we're just a brainwashed consumerist, materialist mess with no culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s

For sure
Thats why anti Semitism is looked down upon, because by blaming someone else you don’t further yourself

You have to go back to Israel. There's a decent chance you won't be genocided once you're all rounded up there.

One of Putin's daughters (he has 2 of them) is married to a Jew.

ITZ