There's something that bothers me

There's something that bothers me.

What if blacks have lower IQ (which they do)?

Does this mean we're making fun of people that are technically mentally retarded?

Does this mean by simple logic they're unable to make the same civilizations as whites and asians but something more primitive?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Yes. And in a way its cruel to expect them to be able to thrive in our society, when 70% of them lack the cognitive function to do so. That doesn't mean be cruel to them, just that they are incapable of living with us.

This is something that bothers me.

Low skilled manual jobs require an IQ of 85, but automatization is going to fuck those jobs.

Maybe is not the fault blacks are lazy and can't find a job.

Maybe is the fact they're biologically unable to do most jobs that aren't being automated.

Ideally they would be put somewhere where they can't harm themselves or us, and be left to their own devices for the most part. No aid because they will overpopulate themselves with no regard to how many they can feed.

>Does this mean we're making fun of people that are technically mentally retarded?
Yes.But we also take a pass because we are (((autists))) which is categorized as a disability.

Yes.

>Ideally they would be put somewhere where they can't harm themselves or us
Like Africa.

>Low skilled manual jobs require an IQ of 85, but automatization is going to fuck those jobs.

They will most probably fuck their way into white population like they did in your and many other latin american countries.. making things shitty for everyone

SAGE
A
G
E

That is why they were used as slaves, it suits them perfectly. Now they are lost in modern society... The ghettos they live in here in the US were once italian, irish, polish, jewish, etc. They all had the IQ to make it out in 1 generation or so and live in the suburbs, but the black can't seem to leave. They blame it on "the man".

I think society needs to have an honest debate about race and IQ, but most liberals would cry is racism and white are evil BS.

We need to accept the fact we'll have to build a caste system based on IQ, but this goes againts the basis of egalitarianism.

Is a very hard question.

At least blacks should be given their own lands, free of having being controlled by whites.

Whites should stop thinking of blacks as victims and should ask them to accept responsability.

It should come from an open and deep debate in society among this, but there's too many interest to debate that.

Even blacks like Sowell are againts racial quotas.

I'm 130 IQ brown spic, I'm literally the same as if I were a white with 150 IQ points, so even I can see my race should be given a place of serfs in society, except for the ones that are smart.

Africa will never be left alone due to the resources it holds. Now we can either extract them against their will, and abuse the fact that they are less intelligent than us, which would not at all be aligned with our western values, or we can try and teach them to be less savage, educate them and ultimately get a fair trade with them going. However as it seems, thats difficult to do without them also coming here...

>There's something that bothers me.
>What if whites have lower IQ (which they do)?
>Does this mean we're making fun of people that are technically mentally retarded?
>Does this mean by simple logic they're unable to make the same civilizations as jews and asians but something more primitive?

I think they should be given not the same path as whites, the college path, they should be given into what they excell.

I do think blacks can do the following jobs:

Farming.
Police.
Military.
Street cleaners, janitors.
Sport people.
Musician.
Artists.
Politicians.
Tradesmen.
Bussiness people.
Keeping places safe.
Machine workers.
Construction.

There's plenty of jobs they could do, but society expects them to fullfill the same roles (high IQ roles) whites and asians do.

We need to accept that there is a biological part to IQ, and we should give the oportunities where a person can excell based on his mental capability.

It happened in India, it happened in Egypt, it happened in levant and Carthage. It happened in Roman empire, it happened in Latin America and it is happening in Northern Europe now. After the next iteration, Northern Europe would be too, as shitty a place as southern Italy is.

And thats the best case scenario. It can be as bad as Morroco or central Africa in the long run.

Within the next 100 years, Africa would be the most populous continent and people would be flowing out of it in every direction. Diluting and corroding every superior race in its path.

Arabs used to castrate their African slaves. If people are not ready to do that, the highest average IQ among human population is around 110-115. Lowest, 75. Within next 1000 years, the average IQ of the world population can drop to 80-85(that of present day place like India or Egypt or Tunisia.

1/4

3/4

4/4

Who cares? They are niggers. Worthless.

>Civilization as whites
You should get off your high horse cuck. There's nothing white about your "civilization".

It is purely romanized. Even your language is roman. Go back to being a pest raider snowsnigger

Stop being an insufferable kike,faggot.The subhuman hoards are coming for everyone,not just "whites".

Anyone who comments here saying they are not on the spectrum/have a social disorder is a fucking liar. I have aspegers btw.

I have gender dysphoria

Why do that on a race basis why not do it by IQ. Could hav some 140IQ black guy not allowed to become a high IQ profession. Doesn't make sense

You subtle cunt. Just come out and say it.

>The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

>The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

These 2 last links compare Africans with those that live in the US, averaging a 10% European admixture. All it takes is a drop to raise the IQ, but it takes generations of white waching to remove the MAOA Allele responsible for being an aggressive sub-human.

Not worth the risk, if you axe me.

That's literally what they do right now, economically speaking, if you exclude the political spectrum (i.e. blacks who vote Democrats, affecting the economy) blacks don't represent a huge weight for the market since the seem to stick to their jobs and are actually pretty good at maintaining them as long as they are low skilled ones, unlike the immigrant portion of South United States.
The real problem with blacks is the political spectrum, where their votes actually matter because politicians will do their best to maintain the blacks population even more useless and gullible by treating them as victims, overrunning the economy with stupid policies and "helps" like thr food stamps and sanctuary cities.
And is an actual problems since no matter how much memeing we do, we won't able to take away blacks votes from them in our lifetimes.

birth rates tend to drop with better standarts of living and female education.

african inmigrants in europe don't magically have six or eight kids.

Races have their own average, but there's a certain population of all races, even blacks that are smarter than most population.

There's like 1/10 of blacks that have enough IQ to be engineers.

We need to deal with it in a way that the system could allow all humans to live in conditions outside poverty.

There's not reason today for kids to have hunger or people to be poor.

Is an economic problem, not a racial one.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

We need to talk with the black conservatives to make a movement to make black great.

What happened to the black renaissance movement of the 40's?