youtu.be/J0GMsvwtyfs
youtu.be/0Q-WLEezcBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MENrT5SuimU
youtube.com/watch?v=TKO8zmF98nI
youtube.com/watch?v=mGEWmKJOEoI
youtube.com/watch?v=VcIIgJS0cvY
youtube.com/watch?v=xVP1R1dRnW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd muh Dick any good looking black for the sole purpose of procreation.

Eurocucks need to stop rapping it's embarrassing even when their niggers do it.

I secretly want to shake the golden ones hand and then charge together into a crowd of non-white savages and fight beside him to the death.

Das rite, goy. Brush yo teeth.

holy fugg she a cute

Some somali girls look fine, white features with dark skin. On the other hand...

It's because she is caucasoid, not negroid. I want to fuck her and deposit my Aryan seed in her belly.

she's been my fav for a bunch of years

garbage
kys

how come when men of other races have sex outside their race they still have in-group preferences and hate whites, but when whites get pussy outside their race they instantly sell out?

cute, for sure. but her missing clitoris kinda dulls it for me.

and for her, too, I guess

White women are money and attention hungry. They are incapable of being enjoyable to be around. They only know how to have fun when theyre wasted and stoned out of their minds.

Non-white women actually have personalities and so a real relationship can occur. One with meaning and depth. When white guys racemix we arent leaving anything of value behind, and being with a white woman is considered a sacrifice because its so miserable and depressing. When one of us experiences actual admiration and friendship with a non-white woman (which is pretty easy) our heads spin and cant fathom that a female actually has somewhat of a personality and character....

Non-white guys date who date white women end up hating whites even more afterwards. They think "yeeee muh snowbunny nyqqa", and then they immediately have regrets and try to run. Black women are always there for black guys. They have so!mething of value to return to.

We as white men do not.

KILL YOSELF FAGGOT
>BRITISH NIGGER RAP

>selling your ideology out for that sheboon hamplanet

You do realize that there's a reason for her not to show her body below her tits? Ever heard of elephantiasis? She got it.

I'm attracted to non-white women.

Our blacks > your blacks
simple as

Suck a big fucking dick, our niggers are the BEST NIGGERS

Our niggers are better

Um sweetie no xx

>Haitian niggers
>anything but sub-somali tier animals

Xoxo kiddo

>our blacks >your blacks
Isnt your entire country black though? Unfair comparison.

>i got a dark-skinned friend that looks like Rachel Dolezal
>and i got a light-skinned friend that looks like Rachel Dolezal
>which one's which? not sure
this will never not make me laugh

Our niggers would beat shit out of your niggers.

Only Americans should be rapping
This shit is so cringy

XD
Our blacks: Good lads, intelligent, don't kill each other, good music
Your blacks: Bad lads, not as intelligent, kill each other in crime they do because they are poor, shit music
AMERICANS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=DWyoIPnZzlU

As much as I hate niggers...
Brit niggs are best at niggering

>Brit Blacks: shit music, only stole shitty rap music from AMERUCAN niggers after they did all the hard work
>Chad American NIGGER: do Jazz, blues, funk, rock, and more before Britniggers steal it to make rap with a posh accent

I like black chics, but this shit is disgusting. Delete pls

>t. degenerate toothpaste

>procreation
no no no no no no no no no no no

Very attracted to Jewish women. It keeps my antisemitism in the jr. league.

How can anyone listen to such garbage?

I though polish rap is garbage. I guess I was wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=NGr_496TmCg

I've honestly never seen this baboon-tier dance made attractive. It ruins potentially decent arses.

Burger is correct. Our nigs +eu,they take genuine American black culture and WE WUZ larp.

ubij se debilu

It's embarrassing when anyone does it.

these whores have me hypnotized
youtube.com/watch?v=exa5-P0_uKo

>Our blacks: Good lads, intelligent, don't kill each other, good music

Are you having a laugh? First off, they ain't 'our niggers', 2nd, they are niggers, and act likes niggers do, yes that includes crime.

Jesus wept. You're the typical civic filth, go on, say it 'nah man blacks are alright, but i don't like muslims' when the muslims come here and tell you not to bum men and get your fucking women under control.

All shitskins need/will go when the lights go out.

youtu.be/J0GMsvwtyfs
youtu.be/0Q-WLEezcBQ

>Not listening to bujak.
Heretic

Mate, you don't know the half of it, look at this British shit and try not to laugh/cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=MENrT5SuimU

I'm not even a civic just memeing

The "music" sucks. Her lyrics could not be any shallower. The people that can enjoy this shit should be enslaved.

Niggers aside, I hate it when White people larp as niggers, it makes me sick. Why don't they recite Shakespeare! Jews did this!

>WE WUZ SLAVIC WARRIOR AND SHIET
bambo prosba
youtube.com/watch?v=TKO8zmF98nI

Honestly thought that was Forrest Whittaker before opening the thumbnail.

sauce of webm?

>Our blacks: Good lads, intelligent, don't kill each other,

You ever even been to London you stupid nignog? Our blacks aren't AS BAD as american blacks, but lets not pretend they are fine.

If she can hold discussion for 5 mins I would procreate without giving a shit about race mixing.
t. defender of the white race

Thats so weak and gay sounding. Theres no beat.

Name? She's a cute

Do you even understand the lyrics, or are you one of those niggers who react to polish rap on youtube?

this

>I'm not even a civic just memeing

Sorry i don't even know whos memeing who anymore. I blame the leaf.

dont need to understand polish to know that white boys flow is weak af. even frog women rap better.

youtube.com/watch?v=mGEWmKJOEoI

There are subtitles. I dont speak polish. Just Czech

>Niggers aside, I hate it when White people larp as niggers, it makes me sick. Why don't they recite Shakespeare! Jews did this!

White people with Dreadlocks. Using nigger talk, 'Pussyole' is another insult i hear niggers using and mimicing. Ugh.

Idk, I don't listen to rap. I'm just posting random popular songs. I prefer rock
youtube.com/watch?v=VcIIgJS0cvY

Fuck of kike. No one can even compete with white women

2/10.
You're just an ugly non-white fag.

This.

me and my bois coming too

Many white cultures have had dreadlocks and braids throughout history. Stop buying into liberal bullshit.

Druggy-related electronic music.

Hey Croatfaggot OP you going to give a source or not? fucking kill yourself

>admiration and friendship with a woman
That's some impressive faggotry right there

DA TING GO SKRRRAA

SOMEONE TELL ME HER FUCKING NAME YOU FAGGOTS FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

N'dende M'butwala Orongo

I like you, was used to treating women like a piece of meat to fuck, because i had only ever been with white girls. I thought, "oh, theyre basically just robots".
Then i befriended a dorky little latina. Shes hilarious, no i know the "girls cant be funny" meme is a lie. Only white girls cant be funny.
You probably wont learn, but you can actually have a good relationship with a non-white woman, without mental gymnastics and having to be overly-territorial.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVP1R1dRnW4

JUJU
U
J
U

Nice maymay

Making up nigger names is a meme now?

>that JUST hairline, my sides

Ye

>implying its not a real name

video is in Berlin :(
Berlin is the most degenerate place in whole germany
just nuke Berlin already

I'm surprised it returned any results at all.

I made it up entirely. It just felt right.

O'wewe N'tago Richardson

Have another.

maybe in the past, but its not the trend now. Thats not to say white people cant have dreadlocks, its just... why would you want it?

WTF THAT'S MY COUSINE

It clearly is a trend, it wouldn't be a topic for discussion at all otherwise. Irrelevant of the past or the present its a hairstyle that doesn't belong to any culture and suggesting that white people shouldn't have it based on your personal preference is ridiculous. The whole argument is just another way to oppress white people, under the guise of social justice. Why do niggers wear tweed?

God damn that was bad.

>Why don't they recite Shakespeare

What'cha doin rabbi?

hahah this song was a total joke in the UK even among people who listen to grime
only posh kids listen to this shit seriously

>t. Pleb who can't even spell honorificabilitudinitatibus

Somalians look whiter than all the other blacks, but their behavior is the absolute worst of them.

Funny.

my guilty pleasure is teen boys.

no homo

Hello Francis

>t. fedora tipper virgin who can

>pride in ignorance
you are the fedora tipper

Purge all niggers

I’m pretty sure blacks who are dying to have relationships with white people or Asians are considered sellouts by niggers.

GOOD GOY

Yessss, all the Somalian women look like this. Open your borders GOY!

>virgin who thinks he can redeem himself by spelling an obscure word