"Hey Brah! Stacy, meet user"

"I hear this guy is always posting his politics on his phone. user, tell us about your politics. You have no reason to be scared, you're not a nazi right? Right?"

>hamplanet in background

He has the look of a guy with an 80 iq

Chads and Stacies are both conservative now, no one on this website gives a shit about normies' views anyways. Take a look at this Mexican cultural exhibiton, seasoned with sage of course.

>tfw libertarian and don't even need to hide my power level

how can naziboys even compete?

>this hurts the Sup Forumsack

Dude, is that Chad? Hey Chad, how is it hanging? Long time no see, where is Stacey, Chad?

Stacy, is this your gay best friend? He has one of those faggot faces

>you're not a nazi right?
Hahaha of course not. I'm just a fascist. Btw nice to meet you stacy.

>t.untermensch

Nope, civic nationalist, at yer cervix

Kekkity kekkity kek kek kek

>muh iq
good looking people can be smart too just incase your inferiority complex told you otherwise

>Chad
>waxed eyebrows and bracelets

Nah. Someone needs to do The Virgin Chad and The Chad Chad

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

sage and reported
sick of these
data mine threads

Wait, why would I even be talking to these hedonists?

damn the guy is a fucking beast. übermensch genes

Why is your bitch wearing shoe polish on her face?

"Are you alt-right, user?"
What say? I don't want to get assaulted

Define Nazi.

yes i am heil hitler
hello stacy nice to meet you

Hey bro! We've already met.

>good looking people can be smart too

sorry brainlet that's not how it works

WWHD?
What would Hitler do?

This is an opportunity to AMOG him idiots.

"Of course, I think nazis are bad ass"

Faggot

t. untermensch

Most people here aren't even from back then.

>brown hair, not red or blonde

fucking dropped

im not racist I just believe that my countries people is of a superior race and that we must join forces with other countries with said race to create a better world for our children

>Y-yeah, I'm NatSoc, t-totally dif bro! haha

Kek

Yeah, what these faggot idolatrizers on Sup Forums don't realize is that this "chad" is just a fit numale with good face symmetry. He wouldn't last a day beside real men, his hands would get dirty and his hair messed up. I'd rather be ugly than be a pussy

dude,

100% of these "Chad" archetypes are right wing.

it is a masculine trait

I've been reading the works of a man named Oswald Mosley? Ever heard of him?
Yo, Chad, you could be like, a modern day Knight in shining armor. Literally!

Chad, what the fuck with your eyebrows? Ah sorry I forgot you're gay. Also since when are you interested in politics? You have to start from the basic first or you won't understand *slowly drop redpill*

I loved this when it first came out. Well never have 2007 back

your eyebrows are fucking retarded, brah. oh, and Stacy, looking great as usual, but you'd look much better without that massive faggot standing next to you. why don't you ditch this loser and come find out why all your friends think i'm an asshole?

Oldie but a goldie

My 68 year old wife is not pleased with this comment. Please delete

This.
Technically we at Sup Forums have a hate-love relationship with the Chads in our life.

lol, yeah you can tell because this pasta always gets like 10 people, it's pretty funny actually like

How long has it been, user?

Level 96 Douchebag here.

Make me.

I love Chads, they've always been pretty friendly, its usually the beta nerds that are giant left wing faggots.

>I'd rather fuck trannies and hammies than beautiful women

untermensch detected

Fuck off Chad you know I already know Stacey and if you don't want this whole party to know WHY I know her you're gonna give me the coke money you owe me faggot

>Calls others brainlet
>Posts anime

>Hey Faggots,
>I peaked in high school
Fixed it for you

Actually people with high iq also tend to be in good shape and in good health, since bad health is one of the factors that impedes high iq, but good health is not the same as good looking. Still, there is no reason that suggest any major difference between the amount of high iq ugly people and high iq handsome people, although good looking people can sometimes waste their potential intellectually if people around them already treat them like they are smart based only on their looks.

this

lol whats the point, you could take some average 160 cm tall nigger from the street and he is probably 2-3 inches bigger than this CHAD and would give his girl much better sex and stretching than any white loser can

>Oh no, I'm surely 'got' now. Maybe i'll just slink away and they'll forget all about me, the resident nazi.

Sure, but before I ask, why are your eyes under quotation marks, bro?

easy vinnie

Nazi? No I'm just an alternative ethno-centric cultural preservationist

A decade. It's been a decade.

who is this fresh succubus?

>anime posting trumpcuck

no surprises here. SAD.