pastebin.com/aP0j5GXk
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56613283
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mumei or Inori?

strawpoll.me/10513841

She's 12 years old you weirdo.

Hey what the fuck I thought that the blue rock was important

>that disappointing ass kicking the MC got

I was expecting him to go berserk or something. He needs to get his shit in gear.

What the actual fuck?

Time for a lewd Mumei thread

A shit, can I have the mechanic girl or the princess instead?

Ayame is mine and I'm not sharing. Have a Mumei instead, she was made for dicks.

this is obviously a 2 cour.

they're ending season 1 on a downer / cliff hanger. then we get to stew for like 6 months till they finish it up.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Mumei x fat faceless man followed by Mumei x kabane
The doujin we'll never get
Featuring: cowgirl, a lot of lewd sniffing, irrumatio, footjob, and a lot in between

pastebin.com/aP0j5GXk

Please enjoy.

KISAMA!!!!

Mumei is lewd incarnate

well, don't just dodge the question like Ikoma
how do you feel?

Finish that Fate one

Working on it right now.

It made me want to start CCC just for that girl. Is she that olev?

>irrumatio
I am twelve and what is this

Any fundoshi pics?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56613283

Sneaky Kabane in the bottom making it nsfw

So why did everyone started to hate the show?

I for one am enjoying Guilty Crown's Season 2.

More or less. BB is everything Nasu meant for Fate/Stay Night Sakura to be; charmingly playful, mischievous, and puts up a strong front to protect her tender heart. She's far better written in general, with a much better backstory that isn't based around rape and worms and wormrape.

Fellatio is a girl sucking a guy off. She's the active member of the sex act. Irrumatio is a guy fucking a girl's mouth. He's the active member of the sex act.

>Guilty Crown S2

Exactly.

She'll come back to normal, right? RIGHT?

She's the new Shoko.

>Fellatio is a girl sucking a guy off
>is a girl
>girl

Not necessarily

Shhh, he's only twelve, he's not old enough for that kind of stuff yet

Please don't tell me I got this reference right.

Literally Biba.

He killed the show singlehandedly.

Why? He's FABULOUS!

My African-American gentleman of fine taste

fill in someone who doesn't watch.

What'd he do?

When does MC get his own Tita--Black cloud?

MUH DADDY ISSUES
MUH REVENGE

Doujins when?

not alive

>tfw you will never get to pump mumei full of semen
But my dear user, that's what doujins are for.

Is this the best image to have come out of these threads?

>full of semen
>not rice

Why can't they just fight kabane? Why does it have to be the cliche "other people are the real enemy".

Mumei a shit too, she's taken a million dicks for sure, be they kabane or Bibas men.

No.
You gay as fuck

This was pretty good as well.

This show had a lot of original content.

This show has gone to complete shit since ep 5. What the fuck happened?

With tits.

It doesn't have enough in common with Guilty Crown to make that remotely true, objectively speaking. But I guess some people think with their ass.

>that ending

WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT IS THIS

Habaneros happened.

Eps 6, 7 and 8 were fine. It's 9 that was shit.

same director as guilty crown. guess what? turns out he's still a talentless hack

Because that would be anti-climatic as an ending.

Biba was a generic villain and he's no good.

Otherwise, show remains as dumb fun as always.

But I liked Guilty Crown.

And so did most of Sup Forums.

I guess he has a hard on for fabulous powerful antagonists. Pretty much the same guy as Blonde Villain A from Guilty Frown.
I still like him as a villain. Just enough crazy, just enough soldierboy doing his job.

He's gonna mount the piledriver in his stump now

No user we LOVED..
shitposting about it every episode

Does anyone have the PV for next weeks episode?

I fucking swear if they pull that shit

I disagree. The first half was fun/entertaining-dumb, while the past few episodes have just been plain dumb-dumb.

Nah, we mostly hated it. Just that the threads were much better than the show.

I liked episode 10, so I must disagree.

So exactly the same as with this show then?

Nah, guilty crown threads were far more entertaining. Habaneros are mostly 'hey biba sux' and 'muh mumei'
Guilty Crown was very Code Geass like and there were more girls that had followings too and there was the crazy plot twists, this is very tame in comparison.

I'd say this show was more positive for most of its run. So that was evenworse.

Guilty Crown was Neon Genesis Eureka 7 Geass in the Shell and Shinji Mk 2 was incredibly annoying to watch. Fun to mock, but hateful bastard. This is certainly tamer in comparison.

Ya'll niggas be eating your words when Ikoma fashions himself a chainsaw arm and just fucks up Biba's shit.

I resent that comparison Shu clearly tried to fuck haru at one point and it was awesome because she shoo'd him away like a mosquito even though she wanted him bad because she realized he was just doing it to get over being cheated on.

The way this show is going I figure he'll end up getting eaten by Kabane with a soft redemption ending.

What happened to posting lewd Habaneros?

Yukina

cute

What the fuck?

That would be pretty groovy.

I really think Biba was a bit much on the entire theme of "mankind are the real monsters, not the literal monster" that they had going. I really was digging the show as this adventure of survival through the world they built.

But I just can't give a shit about Biba's daddy issues.

I badly need a scene where Ikoma actually tells mumei how much he cares about her and gives her a hug or something. I haven't seen a character so desperate for love in a long time.

What's this vindictus deviantart trash doing here?

Toes long as fingers.

Mumei's armpits are TOO SEXUAL

this should have just been a 6 episode OVA.

where the whole train gets slaughtered/sacrificed due to mumei bad end.

It's just turned into a trainwreck

I want to XX aniki!

100% vanilla revenge story is what drives the plot. I don't mind revenge stories, but at least make the reason for revenge somewhat logical or explain it in greater detail other than, "Lucy (Shogun) pulls the football (muh supplies) away from Charlie Brown (Bibi)."

I'm sure the shogun will explain why he stopped the supplies from coming, but why the fuck is it going to have to wait until the final episode?

That's what makes zombie fiction zombie fiction.

This show is terrible. Should have listened to my gut and dropped it after ep 2

Why am I developing an armpit fetish after watching Mumei?

>my dad didn't send me supplies
>no he just hated me, it's not like the supply route got compromised or anything
>I never talked to him about it and I just kept fighting kabane like nothing happened
>but soon I'll have my revenge

Holy shit, he is the most passive aggressive bitch ever

It's gonna feel so good when biba gets eaten by his dome of walkers.

To be fair, his dad was a passive-aggressive bitch too. He rallied 400,000 men to get killed without reinforcements, just to prove a fucking point.

yaraon-blog gives the explanation, here's the rundown:

12-year-old Biba was used in the standoff between those who advocated the suppression of Kabanes, and the moderates who wished to run away and hide from them. In order for the moderate side to get rid of the advocates, Shogun Amatori created an army of 400,000 and made his son, Biba, the supreme commander. However, the Shogun had planned to let them die anyway. He did not send the reinforcements he planned to send, and left the army out to be annihilated. Kurusu's father was part of the 400,000 and was killed during this time.

This proved to be the opportunity the moderates needed, as society began to shift to created strong, sturdy stations to barricade themselves in. Biba somehow survives the catastrophe, but is forced to take all the blame of the loss. He was stripped of his status, disinherited by the family, and placed in the Karikatashu (Hunters). From there, he spends the next 10 years finding out who framed him, which led to his actions

>Not Ikoma avenging Takumi

Some random kabane shouldnt get the credit of killing the last boss

Why didn't he just fucking say that instead of being an asshole that kills people?

I don't want zombie aids.

I want to RETCON Biba's whole fucking existence. The show was great when it hit the zombie-colony, then went to shit when this fuccboi starts whining.

My running theory is that the script for this show is a pile of schlock