Rush goes full Jared Taylor Race REALIST on Normie Audience

Anyone listening? Is it finally happening???>Blacks in the 12th grade solve maths problem at the equivalent of 6th grade white
>Companies hiring black college freshman are essentially getting an 8th grader

How is that race realism you retard
They don't solve at a 8th grade level because they're black, they do so because the quality of education is dogshit; the whites in the same classes as the blacks (in those shit schools) solve the same problems too and will have the same problem solving skill upon graduation
Jesus christ is this how trash the edgy alt-right logic is?
Well Rush has been devolving into autism entire time, so it's no surprise.

You must be new here.

I'd lurk a bit longer so you have an idea of what youre talking about. Niggers are not as smart as literally every other ethnicity, and in most ways are mildly retarded.

>Not believing in science
Look up the bell curve retard
Blacks are inherently less intelligent AND more violent
WTF do you want me to do about it other than warn my own people?

>being this naive

Wrong. I grew up in about a half black school and none of them were as smart as I was. I took Algebra in 8th grade and only 1 black was in it and he didn't pass. We were all given an equal opportunity and the whites did better

Also want to note that Rush was reading from a piece written BY a based blackman named walter williams

This dumbass probably hasn't seen anything that wasn't 90% white
Yeah that one black friend who doesn't like rap and doesn't use slang doesn't count
Try living in LA, Houston, Tallahassee and Chicago you ignorant nigger, I've seen the app in their natural habitats and they aren't human

You're probably replying to a nearly retarded nigger in 8th grade. That's literally who posts here now

Lincoln rockwell put it a good way he said, Yes I do think I'm better than the average negro. Dont trot out some superior brain surgeon negro. Compare the average black to the average white and theres about a 15 iq point gap period. They cannot be treated as professional and academic equals for much longer

False. Abbos are dumber.

yawn... call me when he names the YEW

I thought somalis were abbo tier as well. AVG IQ of 68. That fucking gorilla coco or whatever scores higher on IQ tests than they do.

>the whites in the same classes as the blacks (in those shit schools) solve the same problems too and will have the same problem solving skill upon graduation
This is false though.

You can tell that leftists are brainlets because they believe education matters. This is because they learned in school instead of being smart enough to learn on their own. Actual intelligent people know that school is a waste of time and it doesn't matter how "good" the schools are, because in the intelligent person's experience he learned everything on his own and nothing in school.

>the quality of education is dogshit
Ever hear of homeschooling? That's often the lowest quality possible and yet homeschooled whites usually end up better than public school blacks. The problem is the students, always was, always will be.

How could anyone be proud of the RESULTS of the civil rights movement? Left got everything they wanted and look where it's taken us

We may need to think about repealing the civil rights act after midterms

> its bad teachers
> its poor schools
> its lead paint
> its Jim Crow
> its muh oppreshun
How bout niggers are just plain dumb?

Not students, genetics. Blacks are closer to animals than civilized. Honestlynn they should be exterminated like the Neanderthals.

NIGGERS!
WHAT ARE THEY GOOD FOR?
ABSOLUTELY NUTTIN!
HEY HEY!

Nigger.

>Ever hear of homeschooling? That's often the lowest quality possible
ya my literal genus wife and i(iq 138) could never teach are children better than a public school

My man! WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

our lol

Sweet we got another Mortimer in the thread! LETS GET SHIWTTY!!

12th grade = 6th grade
13th grade =

>could never teach are children better than a public school
> are children

hoo boy

Actually, I think its in their culture to do poorly acedmically. If you speak with proper grammer, blacks will call another black out. To be smart in black culture, is to be white. They have no desire to assimiliate. We should have sent them back to africa.

Babbling bait.

Rush is pissed because he loves football. The best part about this whole thing is that John Q. Whiteman is going to get angry, because he also loves football. Let the normies have their sportsball taken from them, then we will have their attention

Ah fuck, I consider those niggers but I keep forgetting they have like zero homo erectus DNA too.

Yeah, Id love to hear his tirade on the current situation.

Do you ever get the feeling that the elites are trolling for this response. Ever get the feeling that Soros is actually on our side and is trying everything in his power to "dogwhistle" a healthy response to global immigration problems?

Or do you believe the elites are so tone-deaf that they actually think having the NFL disrespect the flag - when the audience is >75% conservatives?

This is Rush's gamergate. Boomers going full WOKE after this NHL shit.

NFL*

(You)

if that were true why did he stop ebola?
It would have solved Africa once and for all.

same here. not a singe nigger in any class, though; as they were weeded out.
niggers were not made for academics. they were selectively bred for the express purpose of lifting heavy objects and moving them too and fro. literally beasts of burden.

nothing, and i mean nothing, will ever change that. even savage indians recognized them as inherently inferior...as all peoples the world over do.
it's instinctive to look at a nigger and conclude, instantly, that they are a slave race.
(don't be gittin mad, niggers. you wanted this fight; so now you have it)

most of their mental inferiority stems from the fact they lived in the jungles of africa where food was readily available. its also why they are so fast, so they can run from big cats and the like

Nice.
Pay attention, if you can. Lurk more, if you can.

Every day Rush is coming closer to the truth. So is AJ, and Savage is already there because he's a jew that can call out the other kikes.

Few more pushes and the whole countries eyes will be on the JQ. Kiss your baby dick skins goodbye you heeb fucks!

Wrong. Send a nigger to a pricey elite school it's still a dumb nigger. Have you not seen the studies showing that whites from the same socioeconomic background as blacks still get significantly higher average SAT scores?

I see a whole lotta claims in here,
and very little, if any credible sources

Nice quads

>this is what kikes are STILL pushing after decades of gibsmedat

>because the quality of education is dogshit

Yeah, why is it than an area turns majority black the whites ruin the schools before they leave?

Or perhaps it's that when the white man leaves he takes his civilization with him?

what's interesting about Rush is that he remains an influential titan, even though you NEVER hear his name mentioned in trad media. the reason for this is because (((they))) learned long ago that exposure only swells his audience. (((they))) tried to fat-shame him, set him up in a drug sting, mocked him at every turn; and still, he remains a vital organ in the American body politic.

on the other hand you have oprah. a tar-baby feted and celebrated like nothing the world has ever seen. she's given a show, propped and padded with ratings, a billionaire, given a seat at The Round Table (TM); and the second she tries to go on her own (like Rush always has), no one gives a flying fuck what she has to say. No one reads her magazine, no one bought a subscription to her network...nothing. And now, in a pitiable attempt to remain relevant, she's a 60 minutes contributor. I'll bet nothing the ratings spiked when the people found out that oprah would once again be telling white housewives what to think.

Nah Rush has spoken on why he believes they're trying to kill the NFL. He thinks it's bc it brings us all together, and before each game they usually have a huge flag, military salute, and everyone stands in unison for the anthem. It was a huge moment when that niggress sang the national anthem at the beginning of desert storm back in the 90s. All Americans stood together. (for zog but fewer understood that back then)

They tried to take it away by angling that it was unsafe, and literally everyone has CTE but you can only figure out if they have it AFTER they're dead. Oh and btw every single person has it, INCLUDING A FUCKING KICKER. But Americans were like whooopdie dooo the monkeys are getting head trauma who cares?

So they drive a stake through the heart of red blooded Americans and get a literal nobody who needs the attention in order to stay relevant to start disrespecting the flag, the commie media jumps on board and bam, another unifying aspect of our nation is gone. Divide and conquer at work like it always is.

>just don't mention the bad parents

This guy who forgot to change his meme flag gets it.

We memed Trump through the primaries but without Rush's support no way we would've gotten over the top with the normie crowd. His verbal IQ is off the fucking charts.

There is a much simpler answer. Niggers ruin everything they touch. Combine that with every white man afraid of being called racist and the nigs are now capabile of fucking up a one car funeral.

Time and time again people dont want to hear women talking about left wing politics its physically grating on the ear and of course your neural receptors. Megyn kelly is now interviewing reunion tv casts for some morning nbc fluff show because their audience couldnt tolerate her political persona

>the whites in the same classes as the blacks (in those shit schools) solve the same problems too and will have the same problem solving skill upon graduation
Factually wrong. Educate yourself you ignorant egalitarian faggot.

Blacks have the highest levels of child spanking and probably general child abuse. Yes, the parents are dumb too, what's your point?
Look up adoption studies where blacks got adopted to white families.

Not only does this guy not get it, he never will get it.

I agree with your take, its very satisfying to see what used to be unchallenged scripted media narratives no longer taking root in the masses. No one bought the CTE shit. No one bought the Nazi shit in Virginia, ,no one buys the Russia hoax shit
Its building to something truly glorious

Nigs are incapable of ruling themselves. With whites being so afraid of being called racist, the chimps are running the zoo in the NFL. (Pic very related)

What is she thinking Sup Forums?

>Acedmically
user...

>Quality of education.
You learn the shit yourself, no one can learn it for you. Your shitty teacher doesn't matter. If you want to do well at school its easy, you study. Your teacher is largely irrelevant. Sick of this blame being put on someone else, if you don't do well at school its your fault and only your fault.

>Jared Taylor
CIA Zionist?

Rush was already one of those. What's the point of your stupid thread?

Niggers have been playing in the NFL since its invention, and have been the majority of the league since like the 70s or 80s and it wasn't until marxism and post modernism got a firm grip on our culture that they became a huge problem. They aren't doing any of this on their own, if the Jewish people who own their hip hop mags and record labels over night decided that they should have respect for the police then they'd say 'yesa massa' to the first cop that walked up to them. They aren't sentient enough to blame for all this, sorry.

aussie aboriginals aren't the same species of human as us mate, not even close. They are more neanderthal than human

You're dumb. Blacks have the least/no Neanderthal DNA. I know the caveman stereotypes are funny, but its actually Neanderthal DNA that let non-black society grow (or at least correlated with, tracing"causes" is hard).

>t. shilling or never listened to Rush

Those shills think any IRL activism hurts their internet-warrior cause, so they attack every right-wing figure. They don't like winning, or are afraid to come out of their basements.

I'm not giving them credit saying this is planned. What I'm saying is they are allowed to run wild in the NFL because in the last few years there is a fear of being perceived as a racist when they are penalized.the NFL has kept control of their dancing, celebrations, unsportsmanlike conduct etc with fines and suspensions. The NFL is scared shitless to do anything about this because a nig said it was about race.

>They don't solve at a 8th grade level because they're black, they do so because the quality of education is dogshit; the whites in the same classes as the blacks (in those shit schools) solve the same problems too and will have the same problem solving skill upon graduation
I went to a gangster school, total chaos. Total shit boomer teachers. I have a college degree, and I was poor and was kicked out of highschool.

Niggers are niggers and they worship nigger culture. That's why they commite 80% of the violent crimes, no matter what part of the Western world you are in and that's why they get shot -- LESS than white people I might add which only makes sense in the mind of a nigger.

Now bend the knee!

> they do so because the quality of education is dogshit

Honestly, you really don't need things spoon fed to you by the school system to improve yourself. Being illiterate and ignorant is their fault.

>shilling
You're shilling for a fucking Zionist = TREASON!

oh ok just autism. carry on then.

But it was planned. By the Jews.

There is reasonably intelligent black man in one of my bio courses. He raised his hand to contribute, gets called on, answers correctly. Good job black man..... but, his black friends next to him rib him and make fun of him for doing so.

Not this one. Unfortunately my son has to work with these nigs and knows kapernick. When he first kneeled I asked him wtf was going on. He said I don't know he has been changing a lot lately since he hooked up with that woman. He alienated a bunch of friends stopped eating pork and was reading the Quran.
The jews picked up and ran with it but they weren't behind it. His conversion to Islam and failing career was the cause.

>You're probably replying to a nearly retarded nigger in 8th grade.
No. He's a college freshman nigger. He just is the equivalent of an eighth grader.

The NFL has been jewing its customers for years. The keep raising prices, adding more commercials, and water down the product on the field yet the money has continued to go up.

They likely thought the suburban and rural retards that make up the fan base would swallow another shit sandwich.

It's true though.

Dude .. who do you think has been pushing Islam in the west to liberals?

Rush Limbaugh never had a normie audience. His audience has always been racist conservatives.

>Look up adoption studies where blacks got adopted to white families.
Like Kapernick?

>In 1979 me and Pam bought our time share
God damn I hate boomers so much, fucking Christ Rush commercials are insufferable.

They planted the seed. So I guess you're right. Is it ever not the joos?

>Do you ever get the feeling that the elites are trolling for this response. Ever get the feeling that Soros is actually on our side and is trying everything in his power to "dogwhistle" a healthy response to global immigration problems?
This thought has crossed my mind more than once. It explains why certain groups and orgs play both sides of the fence, donate to both parties, refuse to allow anything but one-sided heated discussion.
The only question is why.

>1 post by this ID

nice trolling, real quality work

The difference between typing NHL and NFL? A G. Sheeeit.

digits say no

Is it ever NOT the people who own all the media and education and policymaking organizations in this country?

i just started a new systems analyst job and i figured out a problem some nig nog was working on for the past two weeks in 2 hours.

i dont think i met a smart one

Koko also scores higher in math and reasoning than D.C. and Baltimore black and hispanic highschoolers.
They're the same anywhere on earth, regardless of all the leg-ups and Dem programs they get