Rightwing stances and relationships

Hey Sup Forums,
I voted for the AFD durring the elections on sunday. A friend of mine who I like a lot ended the friendship over this. I am overall okay with that, I believe it is important to have values and "Prinzipien" and I am going to be ok. It would still be nice if you gusy could cheer me up a little bit, maybe post some pictures of that actress Chloe hulking out. Or maybe tell some stories about how being on the right affected your relationships. Sorry if I annoy you, I had a small operation and can not do sport atm, otherwise I would lift some weights to clear my mind.
Pic not related, but if you have been involved in hooliganism you can also tell that story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HycYnKtRvkY
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2002636
heterodoxacademy.org/2015/09/23/how-marcuse-made-todays-students-less-tolerant-than-their-parents/
wired.com/2010/09/kill-whitey-its-the-right-thing-to-do/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm exclusively surrounded by leftists. If I revealed my powerlevel I'd lose everyone.

But you did the right thing. Be proud, user.

I kind of regret of revealing my power level, but on the other hand fuck it. Most of my friends are either rightwing to or dont have a problem with different view points. I know that the feeling of sadness will go away.

Extreme right, is not simply a 'different viewpoint'.
You're a german, you should know where this path eventually leads to. You're friend did the right thing. It's normal to be against multiculturalism in some, it's not normal to be a german and vote for the extreme right in 2017. You're toxic and you're friend did the right thing.

The Iberian Jew strikes again

Just ignore the obvious bait. I am offended at how bad that bait was.

It is good that you value your principles over superficial friendships. If he/she was a true friend of yours, they would accept you for whatever your political beliefs may be. Friends come and friends go, and you will make more as long as you stay socially active if you so desire. Keep your head up, meditate on what is most important to you, and channel your energy into enacting the change you seek in your country. The best way to get back at those who doubt you is to simply be better than them.

>be a retard
>all my friends leave me
>'i bet the jews did this'

The people that were hired to assist me with my condition mock my support for Trump. I sure as hell won't reveal I'm a MAGA at work.

Not reallly, would you be friends with a staunch communist? I would never be friends with someone who would publically support extreme right views, and neither would anyone I know, politically minded or otherwise. I am imagine this is much more true in Germany given their recent history.

Fact is most normal people will shun for your despicable and hateful extreme political views and with good reason. You'll only find solace in the arms of your right wing lunatic peers who are in average the most uneducated and violent demographic in any given country.

Have fun sharing your life with the bottom of the barrel OP.

I agree. I dont even want to get back at my friend, that would bring no value to me. I improve because I want to improve, not because I want other people to like me. But if someone improves to get back at someone thats still good. We just clicked in other areas, we have much in common regarding how we grew up, sports and some values and we did hang out a lot. I think my friend was shocked by the election results and the ending of teh friendship was the reaction to that.

thats better bait, but i am still not mad
2/10 because I responded

That may come as a surprise to you, but I dont have problems making friends, and I am well accepted in my university

That's fine, but do your college friends all know you voted AfD?

Why don't you go and try to tell them you did it and argue your points for a while, and see the results if you're so confident.

We all talked about the elections and they why I voted afd. The elections were a big thing in germany so ofc we talked about that

The sheer bitterness and divisive tone of people like you are why the far-right is rising in Europe. The projection in your post is astounding, yet you lack the self-awareness to comprehend it. You sound like a woman who's only sense of worth comes from her pussy. It matters not how many friends you have as long as you stay true and principled. You will never be satisfied with life if you seek approval only from those around you rather than yourself.

But please, continue spouting such rhetoric, it shows how afraid you are.

Serves you right for supporting Nazis and a backyards political party.

FDP is the future.

HA! funny coming from the guys whose sense of security come from being surrounded by people that aren't brown.

Yes of course you are the valiant courageous individualistic fighteres, and not the dumb tribalistic cowards.

Fact is, extreme right people value (white) community above all, they're the collectivist pussycats.

I dont value white people over all. A black person that shares my values is 100 times more worth than a degenerate white person.

There is no shame in a person admitting that they are more comfortable around their own people. Whites, asians, blacks and arabs all share this sentiment.

youtube.com/watch?v=HycYnKtRvkY

Though I'm not surprised by you feeling afraid to stand on your own, since your country needed saving a few years back by the IMF since you don't know how to handle money or properly run an economy.

I don't matter what you think, because all reactionary movements given power will eventually discriminate based on ethnicity, it's how it's always been and always will be.

So you might as well just start thinking of good a excuse for why you joined the dark side when the the rest of us sane people are done blowing your hate filled country back to the stone age again.

Go ask the Rhodesians how being surrounded by non whites works out when you arent in a position of absolute power. Or the french Haitians. Or the SA whites right now.

It doesn't matter if you suck nigger dick on the regular, sooner or later they will envy what you have and your number will be up.

Im pretty sure my gf left me for my views

>So you might as well just start thinking of good a excuse for why you joined the dark side when the the rest of us sane people are done blowing your hate filled country back to the stone age again.

Hahaha with what? You mean the weapons and ammo you had stolen from you because your military is incompetent?

Have been in the similar situation, but I was actually the one who said they could go fuck themselves and should look for new sources. Two years later, they are where I was and some tried to get in contact asking what I'm up to and if they could join. Told them to fuck themselves.

That sucks :(

It is ofc your own choice what you do, but maybe it would be good for the cause and for you to talk to them

The left like to slander others as bigots but truly it is them who are the bigots who are intolerant of others beliefs. You user had courage to stand up for your beliefs and I admire your courage even if your so called friend didn't.

I think its important to stand for what you believe in, even when the consequences hurt

There will be situations where I have to hide my powerlevel e.g. in an job interview, but I think it would be dishonest to hide my views when the subject is politics

Similair behavior can be noticed by south-slavs in Switzerland. They form their own little communities and are hostile towards Swiss people. I have no doubt that as example Serbs or Albanians would try to form their own nation from Swiss clay if their number gets to high.
That's the problem, you have to control who you let in and make sure they're civilized + you have to keep their numbers in check and make sure they don't form their own little society within your society.

I don't see a reason. Imo they are still way to blue pilled, only partly red pilled about refugees, because two of them housed one. But, if I should hear, that they joined GenID or denounced their mudskin and Nigger contacts, I will think about it. For now I still consider them traitors to the white race and I wouldn't think a second on the DoR to hang them as traitors.

>friends

ahhh, i remember those.

Thats sad.
If you have well thought out reasons to vote for them and your former friend was unable to get over the disagreement its a consequence of his values being stronger then your friendship.

Maybe he comes back, if not it is a regrettable but ultimativly honourable thing to have not pretended to be someone you are not all the time.
I hope tho that you werent all too obnoxious about politics.

Congratulations, you got a dangerous racist out of your life.

Tbh my best friend has strong communist leanings and I respect him for having thought about that as well to some degree. Not OP but you can seperate people from politics if there is no time of conflict that forces you to act on them.

Always stand for what you believe in, the people around you will either accept it, or they won't but they are irrelevant. What matters is that you made your choice and stood your ground.

Then change your life and meet better people. Is it really OK to only be "friends" with people who would disown you or physically attack you if they knew the real you? You fucking deserve better. You're not alone.

I agree, I have friends that dont share my views and think the afd are a bunch of idiots

I made a Facebook post on November 9th saying how I was happy Trump won and I lost 20 Facebook friends and ostracized people in my extracurricular activities at university.

Worth

Btw thank you all for your comments, I already feel better

Imma vote FPÖ in our upcoming election and have to keep it as a secret from my family otherwise they wouldnt look me into my eyes

AfD = Only party that could save Germany.

You did good, choose the Vaterland before you faggy cancerous infected friends. You made the right choice.

Tbh there are a lot of idiots with them.
Their basic principles are alright tho and I hope with time and forced acceptance by voting% some meritocratic process will shift the bright ones more into spotlight abd attract new ones.

Like that swastikamerchant in the saarland or the guy who write way too detailed violent rapefantasys concerning lefties, impotent hatemongers in their 50s are as bad as their leftist coumterparts for us getting anywhere in this country.

That sucks, your own family, I am honestly disgusted
Blut ist dicker als Wasser. At least that how it should be

Dude we have all lost "friends" over politics. At the beginning of the migrant crisis I wrote on my facebook that we should protect our borders and check every single person coming because there might be terrorists with them.
This caused a massive shitstorm and I discussed with my left wing, middle class social environment. They never saw a different opinion like that before.

All in all, I didn't lose anyone I ever really respected as a person, only "Bekannte". And it was mutual because their opinions were sometimes so naive I can't respect them.

I know what you mean, I also really disliked Petrys choices regarding her new husband

what are your stats lad?
are you past 1/2/3/4

I know that feel. I defended Trump one time on FB and all of my friends decided I'm alt right. In all fairness I don't give a shit enough about them to explain I'm not alt right

i'm openly extremely racist and still have all my friends

>tfw no one ever gave me for my political views
Feels goodman

You make me sympathize with the far right by acting like such a fucking pathetic cultist.

If I feel I'm becoming a real friend of someone, I tell him about my stances (indirectly, not in the "YOU KNOW I'M VEGAN? XD" kind of thing). I prefer to be clear the soonest I can. Everybody I've done this with so far always coped with me, even liberals. In fact, we often have civilized discussions about stuff, and I made him critically change some of his views.
I guess I was super lucky

I was a theatre kid in high school and stayed friends with a lot of people from that crowd.

When I started talking about how establishing a no-fly zone in Syria would minimally be a Gaddafi situation if not another Iraq, and thus Trump had the right foreign policy idea in not removing Assad, I lost a few friends. I've been called a fascist, racist, misogynist.

It doesn't matter that I literally work with disabled people for a living, a black female boss I get along well with, have lived in minority neighborhoods, have gone to plenty of "gay spaces"- no matter all my actions in my life where I generally treat people well and am understanding of different views and circumstances. The second I said I was voting for Trump people act like I'm a nazi.

Fuck em all. Fuck Communism and fuck the democrats. I think fascism is an overreaction, but the culture progressives have created values words above actions and nothing that exists that way can create anything good.

>I think fascism is an overreaction
you are wrong

Unfortunately I live in Portland so 90% of my friends are self hating cuckolds who would probably cut their own throat if enough blacks asked them to. I was actually more surprised by the people who sided with me. My buddy is a big Bernie supporter but he even admitted I was right about the media making shit up.

My gf got into an argument with someone about Trump on Facebook, and a girl, who a former friend of mine must currently be orbiting, jumped in and said something along the lines of,

>Well, I'm Mexican and even though I'm not illegal I don't like Trump because his supporters usually look at me and think I'm illegal.

My gf said,

>I'm sorry to hear that, but right now no one has actually said anything like that to you.

All but 1 of my friends, who's on the other side of the country with the Air Force, no longer speak to me. I didn't realize this was the reason for everything until my buddy was back on leave a couple of weeks ago. He asked around and figured it out.

I'm okay, though. They were almost all stereotypical bugmen anyway.

My friend also accepted that at first. I guess the election was kind of a shock

i've openly stated that niggers aren't human
that gays aren't human
and that gypsies and albanians are less human than bacteria

I agree with many of the values, but overt authoritarian imposition of them is not stable. Where the left places too much emphasis on feelings, at times the right places too little.

People are more productive, happier, and more functional if they are allowed to let loose a bit. A tyrant hated by a majority will be removed as soon as some figure gains enough support to be a threat- the exact phenomenon that brought us Trump could destroy him if he enacted the dictatorship leftists fear.

America is like the twilight zone. We have people claiming that speech is violence to justify beating people for saying things they don't like kek.

fascism is only the catalyst for worldwide ethnic cleansing
after that most systems will function to some degree

What a bunch of cowards, at least my friend had the guts to tell me whats up. I am glad you are allright.

lmao literally every friend i have is racist and they tell putting-niggers-to-camps-tier jokes.

Apollonian and Dionysian
I might have to think about that for some time. But you could be right.

quad dubbs check

it's a triple double lad

The problem is there are no alternatives. The extreme right inneurope are the only ones who want to do anythibgbabout immigration and terrorism therforebthose of us who are not on the extreme right but can no longer endure the insane politics of the "centre left/right" are left with little to no alternative. This is what people dont understand and wont understand until it hits them in the face. eg trump and brexit

I guess I can post my experiences. But Im in switzerland. Maybe its different.

Im borderline unironically NS these days and I dont hide my power level with the people I call friends. Ironically my friends are a very diverse bunch, my best friend is gay, most of my friends are from Asia. But none of them are truly bothered because I think they know how I am as a person. To non friends (like at a party) i am told to be too harsh.

As for losses... the flip i was fucking turned into a leftist when she went to USA, some German bitch sent me an essay explaining why she deleted me off facebook (but readded me for some reason). Got cold shoulders from some gay friends because they thought I hate gays now.

Listen bro, all you do by being truthful is cutting off the fat in your life. True friends even if not of your political beliefs will stick with you.

>tfw most of my friends are at least implicitly right wing, and even the ones who aren't don't say anything when we talk politics
Feels good

>jews push cultural marxism
>friends gain a black and white view of world where they are the eternal good guy
>this thinking makes them immediately leave when confronted with an opposing viewpoint.

It can't be bait if it's true

>having a faggots and chinks as friends
ishygddt

I've lost three friends over politics. Two were Swedes, and these friendships ended gradually as they turned further and further to the left, while a Norwegian guy turned into a complete psycho and started literally shaking when I shared my political views. Of course, he's a scrawny cunt and I'm in good shape, so aside from a lot of pissing and moaning, he didn't do anything.

It's strange. A lot of left-wing people like to talk about tolerance and acceptance, yet they're willing to break off friendships and even turn to violence just because someone doesn't share their political views. I've never seen the opposite happen. In fact, right-wing people are far more tolerant of other people's political views than left-wingers.

That being said, I do have several left-wing friends. Some have gradually become more right-wing with age, and have become vocal critics of immigration and feminism, while others are willing to have long political discussions with me, without any animosity at all, something I actually quite enjoy. I have to weigh my words and phrase things in a particular way, but I can be completely honest. I always make sure to tell these people that I appreciate the fact that they can be civil and stay friends with someone who's essentially a white nationalist. Some even jokingly refer to me as a nazi, but no one really has a problem with it, and are aware of where I stand ideologically.

I guess I've been lucky in that sense.

FDP is an abbreviation for son of a bitch in french senpai

A friend who abandons you because of who you voted for was never a friend in the truest sense.

t. I have friends who hold wildly different political views and we just banter about it every now and then

My god

Excuse the terrible spelling posting from a mobile phone..and im drunk

Thanks fammo. In the end I'm just shocked by how mild my 'offense' was. My gf was arguing that Trump wasn't racist, she didn't go full 1488 or anything. The whole convo was very normie friendly. My old friends were just more shitlibby than I originally thought, I guess.

elaborate?

on the bright side, user, you have friends
some of your compatriots claim it's quite difficult to make friends in germany

>I voted for the AFD
>A friend of mine who I like a lot ended the friendship over this

Is this really someone who you want to be friends with? He sounds like a fucking faggot.

I jokeingly reveal my power lvl all the time at work so every one jokes that im a closet raciest when im really just being raciest

This man speaks the truth, most my friends vote left and they don't care because we're friends. I'm even slowly redpilling one of them

Them digits...

stupidest post I have ever read on Sup Forums

I know. It still hurts, but that feeling will go away

damn 2 posts with the same tripple doubles

I really don't understand this. I never hide my power level, yet nobody ever unfriended me over that.

The more liberal someone is, the more likely they are to unjustly discriminate on the basis of politics. Source:papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2002636

Young people who advocate for social justice are less tolerant than their peers. Source:heterodoxacademy.org/2015/09/23/how-marcuse-made-todays-students-less-tolerant-than-their-parents/

Liberals value the lives of Black people and foreigners more than the lives of White people and Americans. Source:wired.com/2010/09/kill-whitey-its-the-right-thing-to-do/

because you never hide it
those who wouldn't be your friends know it beforehand

I guess im a facist now. Thanks!

I hide my political opinions in real life. towards my friends and family I'm just a conservative guy with normal right wing political opinions, nothing extreme at all. only 3 people know that I'm a NatSoc: my brother and 2 friends. My brother is cool with it, we joke around a lot about politics innocent banter really a bit like Sup Forums. Of the 2 friends that know, one of them is a white supremacist (even in public) so I get along with him on a lot of stuff politically the other one is a fascist. Quite funny how me and my fascist friend found out about each others political views, he also keeps a low profile IRL but one night when we were at a bar both drunk he let slip that his favourite book was "for my legionaries" and then I knew. I asked a bit further and all of the sudden he realised that I knew. We talked all night till 6 in the morning about our political views and how long we've been hiding them from our other friends.

I would support fascism if that's what it takes to fix western society.
That being said, I would be perfectly content to keep the political system we have now, as long as we could get rid of immigration and the feminized values that have come to define western society.

Memes aside, the people I spend time with are not degenerates. The gays are not flamboyant LGBT shills, the Asians are traditionalist, educated and from good families.

Just saying. If you disregard everyone not of your grup you will miss out on some good friends and lovers.

don't forget to lift weights
chad nationalism is the zenith of society

>raciest
what the fuck america
thats rough man, I'd lend you my dog if you were closer. i know germans are into that kind of shit

I'm on a Canadian campus and literally everyone except maybe 5 gays like the far left.

What do you mean by "everyone"? These clowns get bullied and they are 20 yrs old.. haha

i actually know a nigger irl
he's a really tame skinny dude that i can't hate outright
he's dumb and really pathetically weak that i just feel to sorry for him to break his teeth
also there aren't any chinks here

i have no irl friends (i have online ones)

I revealed my power level as well some time ago. Most of my friends know but don't really care, or at least they don't talk about it openly. Idk maybe I got lucky, but I only have one non-white friend (Persian), who is rather red pilled. Just keep believing in your values, new friends will come.