So he was a chad all along

So he was a chad all along

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yedM5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like a POW desu

His nose is the only thing about him that's impressive.

>So he was a chad all along

>that thing
>Chad

lol

>MFW his nose slides in

straight outta auschwitz

A quick rundown on what the fuck is going on here?

Bitch loves nose rides. Thats all we need to know. Fire up the 34!

Literally what did he mean by this? "Hey guys look at my girlfriend cucking me with this neo-nazi white supremacist"

He is now bitching about being harassed by him.

literal auschwitz jew

my fucking sides

can somebody decipher this shitlib passive aggressive word salad?

Big nose guy here. I always had terrible self esteem, but when i asked girls what they thought of my nose they said it looks masculine

>stop cucking me

>my friend was looking at you like that at Folsom - I guess your girlfriend doesn't like it when others subjugate you

what the fuck does that mean?

It seems like a sentence that made sense at one point, then it was put into Google Translate, made into Chinese, then copy pasted and back into English

also those photos are fucking disgusting, everything about them

you fucking faggot, that's a lie

Wait, so the cuck that took a creepshot of James and posted it with unintelligible commentary is claiming it is actually James that is harassing him?

haha look at his other posts, they're all like that

Muricans and their shitty threads
Ban burgers from Sup Forums

I just don't understand the sentence, the fuck an other woman ?

From how I interpret it now, it seems like a friend of his (not in photo) was meanmugging Noseman and Noseman probably said "ay yo why you lookin at me like that?" and this pussy took that as """harrassment""". Noseman went back to tryin to slide into some pussy while this faggot was still butthurt. hahaha

If noses were dicks, this guy would be the worst nightmare of all white bois

Can it, Eurotrash

tfw big nose, long neck, and glasses... it makes no sense based on my ancestry...

He doesn't have a big nose, the rest of you are just noselets

Excuse me

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand tweets.

Are we going to have melanin receptor threads but with olfaction receptors? JEWED?

Power nose Master race reporting in!

archive.fo/yedM5

>look, I’m not kink shaming him, but watching him get dragged around by a girl was...surreal

AAHAHHAHA

Keep that fucking kike nose away from my cocaine.

NOSED

Who the hell are these mongrels and why the fuck should I give a damn?

You don't understand German autism. It has to be EMBRACED, not rejected, it is a key mechanism for the continuous renewal and development of Europe

who's bitching about who? Do you have an article that I can read to catch up?

This, is this guy fucking retarded or something? He doesn't even seem to know the definition of the words he uses.

speaking of which, how closely can the Dutch be related to Jews? I'm afraid to get a 23&Me report

Big nose is the guy who exposed google for being anti white and anti male. The cult of the left wants him dead so they harass him. Not sure if he's a Jew or not but he really pisses of the left.

Nice digits. Hes no mongrel though, thats an inbred jew. As pure as they get. Look at his fucking nose.

>Not sure if he's a Jew

>do something weird and creepy
>people call you weird and creepy
>delete
>claim you were justified in how you acted

He's also 6'3 so there's that

I don't get it... Oh is it like a penis joke? Haha pretty clever user lol

Jews aren't the only ones with big noses, everyone thinks Jason Biggs is a kike because of his nose but he's actually Italian.

No homo but his heart nose means he got huge cock

he's the guy that got fired from google for writing the memo about why women were underrepresented in tech

and here he is receiving female attention

can I get a quick rundown on why anyone cares?