Hibike! Euphonium

I watched this entire anime and I still don't understand why people call them yuri

Yeah. They just seemed like good friends who grew close quickly. Their relationship was totally platonic IMO.

Because yurishitters are insufferable rabid faggots

You can't pose like this if you aren't a little gay

they are at least very close friends, or soul mates. unless you haven't been on the internet these days, those relationships are now considered some form of homosexuality. that and people wish they were gay/gayer.

now of course the source material is what it is and Kumiko got a boyfriend. but the anime is separate from that and it hasn't progressed to anywhere where a conclusion can be drawn on whether a) they are gay/bi or not, or b) is their relationship ultimately yuri or not.

of course Kyoani is keeping it fairly balanced and murky at the moment to position for developments on S2.

Because KyoAni forced hard the yuri fanservice.

If you deny this you're delusional.

>official art
>denying these girls are a couple

l seriously hope you guys don't do this

And here we have the avarage delusional headcanon /u/ fag

This pair is yuri

Fuck you, I'm the first to call out /u/ shitters when they come to Love Lab threads but the difference there is that the studio didn't crank the fanservice up to eleven trying to get as many sales as they could like KyoAni did with Euph.

There's a difference between Yuri and Yuribait

this has to be KyoAni's best looking series ever.
animation is superb

I'm still more inclined to favor Hyouka there. Backgrounds didn't really mesh well with the characters in Euphonium, it stands out a lot.

Well not there obviously, but watch some city scenes. Feels like the characters were drawn in front of IRL photographs.

never heard of a yuri anime where the girls were het

2 female friends/enemies, it'll always lead to yuri?
they can be random people or just glanced at each other and people will still ship.
besides, it pisses off the hetfags. What's not to like?

>Feels like the characters were drawn in front of IRL photographs.
well, the backgrounds are modeled after real life pictures

tracing: the anime

I'm not mad and now I'm going to spam the thread for hours to prove it

I know but imo it doesn't mesh well.