Why are sex diseases so prevalent nowadays?

Why are sex diseases so prevalent nowadays?

Is this the end times?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52mxbCfHQA4
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everybody is having sex

except you

The left are fucking each other as if its the end of the world.

Breakdown of morality

That's really it nothing more

Maybe it has something to do with the acceptances of dirty, licentious, homosexual behavior. Gays are fucking disgusting and spread poz like it's some sort of gift

No worry for Sup Forums users

Gays and blacks have group sex. Betas get cucked by their ugly slut wives. Thats how diesease spreads.

>Have sex with ugly smelly 3D woman
>Fight STDs for the rest of your life

>Have sex with beautiful 2D woman
>???

>"Talking about sex more in schools will teach kids responsibility and will lead to fewer teenage pregnancies and STDs"
>more kids become sexually active than ever, at younger ages, explore more gay sex... and still fuck bareback

>Nationwide, gonorrhea cases reached 470,000, with a large share of new gonorrhea cases among men who have sex with men.
>Most cases of syphilis occur among men -- mainly gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men.

Mostly disease-ridden sodomites incurring the penalty of sin among themselves, and roasties paying the cock carousel tax.

Sex is incredibly easy to get because Millennial women are probably the sluttiest generation of women America has ever produced. Back when I used to hang out in bars I could get laid after only knowing a woman for a few hours.

nother reason why fucking lolis (parental consented duuh) should be allowed

>That image
>That headline

fuck you satan, you're part of the problem.

No, it's people fucking without condoms and without first even knowing who it is they're fucking. There's a reason 50% of black females have fucking HPV.

>(((nothing to see here)))

>48%
Jesus fucking Christ. I'll never ever look at a hot black girl the same way as before.

Because the government is too fucking pussy to implement mandatory quarantines. AIDs could have been wiped out already if we didn't let all the faggots run around spreading it all over the place.

Millenial women have ruined the dating scene for generations X and Y as well. They will fuck anything under fifty if he's cute, or if they think he has money. A lot of men just aren't even wanting to "settle down" anymore, especially if they've been through a divorce. Infinite diseased 20-something puss provides no incentive to try marriage again.

Those weren't bars, fucko. Those were brothels.

This.

Um. Look at "rapes". Now, you can never look at white women the same again.

You fucking troll VDs have been a problem since man started fucking for fun

It must be that God damn Tiger Blood!

Just take some more Jew drugs, you'll be alright. 30% of you fuckers are already on them. You're living Aldous Huxley's worst fucking nightmare

White people have been trained to be like niggers and spics, both hate rubbers and/or are just too fucking stupid to use them.

Though I think they mainly don't have the IQ to use forward thinking.

Obfuscating the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=52mxbCfHQA4

Permavirgins shall inherit the earth.

Because women are coalburners

Non-whites are at a record high. It'll just keep rising until whites take their country back.

Muh dick. All you losers have is genital references and other mindless insults you got from unfunny Jewish comedians.

Advent of tinder makes it easy to get your cock sucked now days. Everyone's fucking. I became Chad but now I likely have something too

>hot black girl

Because no one gives a monkeys about morals anymore.
People literally throw themselves at each other because there bored

STB(Sexually Transmitted Bioweapons) are being used to drop populations & do eugenics.

[Did a thread talking about all of this: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Bioweapons exist that can target race & sex. "Zombie" bioweapons also exist & feminism is a bioweapon called the "femin virus".

Unemployment.

No evidence suggests that black woman have more or riskier sex than any other group.

These stats may be a result of their promiscuous black boyfriends/husbands.

>why
tinder

Fuck...I'm a degenerate but have zero fear of catching anything.

Double protective measures, never a rubber, ew...I am 100% sure I will die clean.

PS: Orgies....we don't even put on music anymore.

upboat :-)

>everybody fucking with everybody
>why
>burgerlogic

I just don't get it. If everyone would just wear condoms, then there would basically be zero consequences for being a promiscuous animal. Why is it so hard to put on a condom?