She is against Gay adoption

She does not believe in evolution

She believes the earth is flat

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LauraHuhtasaari/status/840982404848336896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smells like a false flag to me...

>She believes the earth is flat
At least she's hot. How on does she explain the massive variance in daylight hours you guys get between winter and summer?

she's not chinked, she's not a true Finn
looks Swedish

Korpi-Oksanen 2018.

Anti Swedish +1

She is also against mudslimz +1

Mudslimes don't even want to stay in Finland. The rapefugees that came got depressed and left because there were no free handouts, the locals despised them and did not disguise it, and Finland itself is cold and boring and fuckin dark half the god damn year.

You better learn

Stop posting this meme

>not voting for based Laci

>it's another european honeypot "nationalist" episode
WEW
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

>Against learning swedish in schools
>has obvious genetic traits from sweden

How far our kin strays away from the light

You're forced to learn Swedish?
That's literally retarded; Sweden will be gone in less than two decades.

Stop hating Sweden

It's because there are parts of Finland full of Gibsmedats Welfare queens (Åland in particular) and the old Swedish aristocracy still controls important Finnish government positions.

Swedes in Finland actually scream "Muh Oppression."

They all need to be gassed.

i think it's dumb for her to run for precidency. president in finland is like a glorified foreign minister without any power. she could do alot more in the parlament.

I come from a swedish region in finland (österbotten), we are not getting oppressed.

Hell, the majority of us agree that swedish shouldn't be mandatory in schools.

Parliament is reserved for faded Finnish actresses and alcoholic Rally Car drivers.

What did she mean by this?

twitter.com/LauraHuhtasaari/status/840982404848336896

i also might add, that she will not win, niinistö has too big support. and i think hes done a decent job.

That list get more and more absurd. Goddamn. Does she actually stand a chance?

>österbotten
It's Pohjanmaa.

She's a fucking jew, you will get wrecked you mongs, help nordfront seize power instead.

Lennu alone will get him votes.

I don't hate Sweden;
I hate the Swedish cucks who have invited in the world to eradicate for all time the uniqueness and history that once represented their now-fatalistic nation.

Even Tarja Halonen says:

Actually pretty smart people believe that the universe is flat 2D, hence it does not matter if we perceive our surrounding as 3D and one way or the other she could be right.

>She does not believe in evolution
>She rejects the entire basis for eugenics
Bluepilled/10

Fucking retarded Ameritard. Kill yourself nigger. You should be gassed.

No we don't scream ''muh oppression'' and I have no fucking idea where you got that from. It's always the finnish-speaking finns who claim to be oppressed by fennoswedes, and they feel like it because they have to learn Swedish at school.

This t. Österbotten.

halonen was/is a full blown commie. fucking traitor got us in the deal that made is get rid of infantry mines.

I will vote for him again

Fuck you, Swede. Die of AIDS. Get off Finnish clay.

>evolution
>flat earth
even we arent that stupid OP, come on.

>Perfect

YOU DO NOT EVEN LIVE IN FINLAND

How fucking retarded can a man be. Daring to speak about ''Finnish clay'', while I'm obviously more Finnish than you. Österbotten has been fennoswedish ever since it rose from the sea, it has never been finnish-speaking.

>inb4 muh finnush heritugs

Jesus, these threads always get spammed by that retard posting estonian/finnish girls. He is even worse than that "mommy" posting fags.

>True Finns candidate
>Looks exactly like Lauren Southern
This explains quite a bit, actually.

Why do you let such a based party to be infiltrated by an idiot like her?

She is pretty though, is that why she raised to the top?

>while I'm obviously more Finnish than you

You're not Finnish. You're an invader who needs to go home and get ass fucked by Somalis.

Laura with her family

Tarja "rumamummohuora" Halonen was a literal commie

>pic related

>that star of David

seemed strong till this part

It's time to put the keyboard down.

>the earth is flat
how hard did she get skull fucked by niggers?

flath earth is a meme but she doesn't believe in evolution

I'm more Finnish than you, both culturally and genetically.

You're a diaspora sad cunt who thinks real finns actually hate fennoswedes. They don't. It's a meme, but you try desperately to fit in with ''real finns'' so you hate fennoswedes. Fennoswedes have done a billion times more for Finland than your diaspora ass, and that's not much considering you've done nothing.

Lookey-look, what might we wave here!

I'm not even Finnish.

i've only met like 8 people with natural light blonde hair and even them weren't this white.
Holy fucking shit.

For the glory of Israel

You're not even diaspora? You've even less to talk shit about then. Never insult fennoswedes again you small minded cunt. You don't know anything about Finland.

If you're not OK with ceasing teaching Swedish in school and removing Swedish as an official language you can fuck off back to Sweden, Sven.

Nice rack, gotta say.

>back to Sweden

Fennoswedes have never been Swedish. They are as ethnically Finnish as every other Finn

really?
i mean platinum blonde even in finland is fairly uncommon, but i still see daily people with that hair.
here's cropped pic of my hair btw

that's very nice
i had yellow hair as a kid, they just got darker as i grew up. i've never seen actual white hair like yours, only in old people. that's awesome

wash your hair pls dirty monkey

He is right tho. Fenno-Swedes keep crying muh oppression and muh language rights, and NEED TO BE GASSED.

Sauce on those claims?

fuck off tobacco trafficker

>American "education"

how do you know it is not shatkona

Jesus christ why are there no competemt right wing parties in europe? We could be in charge of everything if we used our fucking brains instead trying to go from 0 to 100. At this rate im going to have to start my own party because everybody else has the iq of a cashew nut

really gets repetitive

Sorry, that's just the president

I don't give a fuck about teaching of Swedish because Finnish-speakers don't even learn it, but Swedish will remain Finland's official language. You are pants on head retarded if you don't understand why it's necessary. It would be only symbolical for you, but a practical issue for 5% of the population. Fennoswedes fought in the war and created half of Finnish culture, don't act as if you have done more for Finland.

> She believes the earth is flat

>Occupation was terrible
>Hordes of Swedish barbarians were bursting into our nothing
>Leaving behind schools, hospitals, libraries

CEASE AND DESIST DEMAND
In accordance with Title 17 of the United States Code and International Copyright Standards

TODAY

Re: undefined

Dear ANONYMOUS:

This communication details a cease and desist notice by MAT FURIE. If you are represented by legal counsel, please direct this letter to your attorney immediately and have your attorney notify me of such representation. I am writing to notify you that your unlawful copying of my PEPE, FROG: 'undefined' infringes upon my exclusive copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby directed to

CEASE AND DESIST ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

I am the owner of a copyright in various aspects of undefined. Under United States copyright law, my copyrights have been in effect since the date that undefined was created. All copyrightable aspects of undefined are copyrighted under United States copyright law.

It has come to my attention that you have been copying undefined. I have copies of your unlawful copies to preserve as evidence. Your actions constitute copyright infringement in violation of United States's copyright laws. Under 17 U.S.C. 504###, the consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of up to $30,000 per work, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement. If you continue to engage in copyright infringement after receiving this letter, your actions will be evidence of "willful infringement." Based upon the foregoing, I demand that you immediately (i) cease and desist your unlawful duplication of undefined and (ii) promptly communicate your assurance within ten (10) days that you will cease and desist from further infringement of my copyrighted works.

If you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within this time period, I am entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of "willful infringement" and seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your copyright infringement.
If you or your attorney have any questions please contact me directly.

MAT FURIE

When have fennoswedes cried ''oppression''? Never? Right. While you can't go a thread without whining about fennoswedes and how you're being oppressed. Even Varg once said finns are whiny as fuck about fennoswedes. It's embarrassing to see you cry about muh oppression that much.

She is a Jew

She literally comes from Israel, I thought you Finns were intelligent.

She is trying to create division by making you not learn Swedish.
That is REAL Divide and Conquer in practice.

>obligatory Swedish language in schools

WTF why you mongols even have this?

pls finland, land of the memes, elect this turbo aryan angel.

fug

True "Finns" are Israeli Zionists pretending to be Finns.

It gives us better job prospects.

I thought your economy was better than swedecuckistan's

Here she is wearing a Davids Star Necklace

I'd like to give her a pearl necklace if you know what I mean ;) :DD

I'd like to put a bullet in your head

>kiddy meme flag

also, why the fuck would you not teach your kids other languages to offer them better life options?

why, are you gay?

Our economy is way worse than Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Speaking Swedish allows us to take jobs in those countries.

Self check....

What happened to black Hitler?

Her original hair color is pitch black

no she doesn't.
but she is half jewish.

She's not a jew you fucking mountain goblin. She wears the star of david because she's mad religious and is into the Judeo-Christian stuff and protecting Jerusalem from the muslims. There are almost no jews in Finland at all.

she must be dyeing that hair all the time then, since there are 0 pics of her with some different hair color

>She is against obligatory Swedish language in schools
THAT'S IDIOTIC, DON'T ABANDON YOUR HERITAGE, DON'T BETRAY THE ONES WHO BROUGHT CIVILIZATION TO YOU

>Our economy is way worse than Sweden, Norway and Denmark

What? seriously? whats your unemployment rate?

And why learn swedish when all swedecucks speak english? you guys do get english at school right?

If it is true the woman is really cool.

The only true finns candidate I support.

LOOKS LIKE GWYNETH PALTROW