JK Rowling is /ourgirl/

JK Rowling is /ourgirl/

JK Rowling has always been our girl ever since she has helped rape children in Haiti.

Harry Potter is great a Christian work that redpills kids about hero archetypes, loyalty, honesty and bravery. Harry is essentially just Jesus. Now the only problem is kids can't see Jesus through Harry given the areligious nature of the West.

>bankers are greedy hook-nosed goblins
>media are ruthless snakes devoid of any decency
>government is easily corrupted, sadistic, and totalitarian
>pure blood isn't necessary for magic power but two magical parents reliably produce more wizards
>inferior creatures are natural slaves

We're good with money, nothing to be ashamed about

lol what?

> We're good at stealing, nothing to be ashamed about
Fixed that for you Mr.Hobgoblin.

This has come up a few times, the idea that the goblins are supposed to be a caricature of Jews (or, really, an echo of existing caricatures).

Of course, their amorality and greed might also just make them Swiss.

jews identify with the goblin bankers and get mad at rowling

but then
>the main antagonist is a pale white asshole

>We're good at stealing
It's the goys that are bad in understanding economy and make it easier to take their money. Get educated and stop complaining we take advantage on your stupidity

For Rowling's depiction of banker goblins to be anti-semitic, don't you need to think of Jews as short and ugly hooknosed monsters?

What kind of self-deprecating fuckery is this?

It's all over... the Ferengi in Star Trek, the Jawas in Star Wars, the Hobbits in LOTR... all Jew stand-ins.

Last time I hung around my old LARPing Wiccan friends, they'd increased their degenerate LARPing and were treating Harry Potter & Neo from the Matrix as gods to be worshipped or aspects of the Divine to follow the example of or some bullshit. I signed up to hail the old gods and honor my ancestors, not that shit. Should've done as Varg did instead of just storming out.

How does it feel to inhabit a future nuclear wasteland?

you mahtza negroes are pros at bait and switch, rules change almost daily

How does it feel to inhabit a future Sharia state?

tweet is fake. if you go to the shortlink shown in the tweet it's to an entirely different article.

er no the whole conflict in harry potter is the conflict between the traditional wizards who want to keep their blood pure and exclude 'mudbloods' and the lefty wizards who want inclusivity. guess who wins

What percentage of Israel is Muslim?
What percentage of Canada is Muslim?

kek, you're not very good at this. Samson yourself.

Check demography trends in both countries. Jews already multiplying faster that Muslims and it's only getting better for us. In Canada the trend is to the opposite side

the antagonist is a mixed-race rape baby raised by a traumatized inbred single mother in a muggle orphanage

>Jews are multiplying faster
In a future radioactive wasteland.

introduces goblins, giants, unicorns, and many more fails to use any other races in her books.

rowling is a humanists and hates non humans

Hitler did nothing wrong I see.

Quicker death than a ass-rape genocide

>

>The Hobbits
You and I clearly read different books. How Hobbits could be confused with Jews is beyond me.

>a-atleast it wi-will be q-quick...

>jews are greedy,deformed,goblin bankers.
For the first time,I agree with JK

>t. jk rowling

Hero is a mixed blood though

Grindelwald did nothing wrong, DUmbledore is a jew and Nurmengard was just a prison camp

No, Harry himself is a pure blooded aryan of the wizard world. What's more is that there's a fucking wall to keep the non-magical people away from the magical pure blooded people.

Harry is an honorary wizard, his paternal line is powerfully magical and his mom was hot

>ADL associates Goblins with Jews
So Jews are saying they look like Goblins, but Rowling is somehow the anti-semite?

She will never be /ourgirl/ . She pushes to have the sand niggers into our countries.

Although i coulda swore she was one of the good guys when i first read the books. Easy mistake to make

ADL took how long to make the connection everyone did nearly 20 years ago?

Highest IQ my butthole

Poor Naive Child.

Goblins have always been like that even before rowling decided to use them as bankers.

>Goblins are actually based on actual Jews

The Dwarves were the Jews in LOTR. Tolkien said as much. Gold obsessed ugly hairy big nosed dwarves.

This