Detective Conan

who /sickandtiredofkaito/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpiojZMrkuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you mean Kaito Kid, you can fuck off right now. Kaito Kid is best character.

I find "sick and tired of" an overstatement as he isn't really that prominent in the show

kaito kid eps means yet another eps where the story doesnt progress.

yes..fuck him and his hat

He's in the newest chapter senpai

going to showdown with Akai too

Any DC episode is made 100% more epic by Kaito's presence so no.

I don't see why. Kaito shares the same universe as Conan and it has been hinted that the organization that killed his father is also the BO.

and? story still doesnt go anywhere. I'm not saying it isnt possible to make one that does. THEY NEVER DO. Just more fucking filler while he draw it out for another 25 years

time to retire Verms

Kaito > Shinichi

I agree with you on that one. I've been reading Conan for +10 years and I'm also sick of the filler. I'm just saying Kaito chapters are not what's dragging the story, it's Aoyama wanting to make cash. Despite being completely ignored in the West, DC is one of the biggest anime franchises in Japan, so I guess there's also a lot of pressure for him to keep going.

It's a shame, really. DC's story could have been told in ~100 episodes and it would have gone down as one of the best mystery anime series, but it's lost itself in its episodic formula... and nips don't seem to mind. When people complain about One Piece going on forever I can't help but laugh.

>forgetting the second best arc ever

>it has been hinted that the organization that killed his father is also the BO.

Not really, they clearly use different codename patterns and visual style.

While both the organizationsare seeking immortality, the BO is doing it by science while the MKO is doing it by magic

You are right i did forget about that one.

So few, so far between

Yeah, that's one of the biggest holes there is in the theory... maybe they're different branches?

Also, the problem I have with Magic Kaito and Detective Conan sharing an universe is that there's no such thing as magic in DC. If there was, it would be nearly impossible for Conan to solve cases.

>there's no such thing as magic in DC.
A pill that changes your body mass and transforms you in a matter of seconds isn't magical at all.

Pretty sure that's got to do with science. Even if it's crazy anime science.

>going to showdown with Akai too

>Also, the problem I have with Magic Kaito and Detective Conan sharing an universe is that there's no such thing as magic in DC. If there was, it would be nearly impossible for Conan to solve cases.

It isn't really a problem if simply Conan never meets actuall spellcasters. Even in Magic Kaito there's only Akako who is arguably the last of her line, so probably the witches and wizard in the world are a handful at most.

Kaito could easily escape Conan if he just relied with a very minor detail of one plan on magic. Shinichi would never accept the supernatural and spend the rest of his life trying to understand the trick while Kaito enjoys the rest of his life in peace.

But Kaito can't (or don't want to) perform actual magic, so there's that

It would be fun to see conan getting mad at that tho

Are you ready to see the Kogoro and Haibara teamup being animated today?

I expect it to be a goldmine of meme faces

Always ludicrous, but I really liked Dimensional Sniper

>implying it is the real Akai and not Kaito disguised

No Conan bros in the morning.

>implying Akai could be closed in a locket with only his underpants

>Nursery rhyme
Don't tell me BO has some connection with Kichiemon too

It wouldn't surprise me at this point, I've already realized that basically everyone except Eisuke Hondou was already connected with each other even without factoring the BO in

>He's in the newest chapter senpai
I can't wait. It's been three fucking years since Kaito last appeared in a chapter.

Of course. It was a comfy movie.

Anyone else see the latest movie? If not, go watch it. Good shit.

Huh? The BD is out and subbed already?

Oh, I'm not sure about that. For people who speak the language I guess. If you can go see it in the movies, it's already become the largest grossing film in Conan history.

It's impressive about how Conan is only growing in popularity.

>sickandtiredofkaito
Go away Shinichi.

>Sick of Kaito
Fuck off Conan.

>Watching Conan for the plot progression episodes

holy shit this sadness of a "show" still goes on ?

>Kaito ever using magic

>he actually thinks the most suspicious one is Kaito disguised
You should know by now that never happens.

OK anons! Who do you think kid is disguised as? Assuming that that he really picked out of the 6 pictures he took.

I'm betting on Kogorou. They'll probably use his cold somehow.

Everyone.

>Exhausted of Kaito
Kill yourself Jimmy.

Subaru
And then he'll make a mistake with the shirt.

He's already been Ran once, so I'm surprised she is on the list. Kogoro and Jirokichi, too.

He also disguised as Sonoko one of the latest times

and Sonoko

>Kaito disguises as Subaru
>they take off his mask
>It's Akai
>It's Kaito disguises as Aoko all over again

>sadness of a show
Fuck off.

He'll pick Ran and confess to Conan.

Is this going to be a three chapter case?

Shinichi already confessed first so he just has to answer in her place.

Doujins of Kid disguised as Shinichi fucking Ran when?

Best girl.

i think it has to be Subaru or the professor. I have a feeling that Aoyama wants kid to finally find out about conan in the manga, since he was hiding inside his house. so these are the only two people that this could happen with.

I would liked Kaito and Shinichi/Jimmy to have actually been related, the fact that they're not but still are identical bugs me to no end to this day.
It could have worked considered now similar and close their parents seem to be.

>implying Movie 3 isn't canon

Don't you remember that baseball player and kendo guy? Every genius teenager looks like Kaito/Shinichi in this universe.

I want her to win. It's important though, does she have tits?

Yeah but those are minor characters with their own love interests, no different than what Archie, or any other western thing do when they recycle designs.

Meanwhile these 2 are the man. Characters and have the same voice.

Do you think Conan will end randomly sometimes or will it have a final arc that will finally end everything that started like 10+ years ago?

The day I get sick of him is that same da that Shinichi will be shirtless ( and by that I mean his teen form, not Conan)

So never.

I wish it was canon, but i really enjoy how the manga shows there relationship.

Gosho wouldn't let us down. We'll get a proper ending.

I never watched that movie, how was their relationship in that different from the manga?

>Subaru
It'll be him. Why else would they mention the voice changer?

Sadly, never. There are surprisingly few Conan doujins online.

>never watching movie 3
Go watch it. It's fucking great, especially the ending. While you're at it, watch all the movies.

The one where Conan and Ran are in the bath and he still has his adult sized dick was pretty good.

This. That final scene is fucking beautiful.

I got a few ready but I always put them off because I just don't have the time to sit through them.

So come on please user, spoil it for me and I may get motivated.

Didn't that already happen though? I do recall something, maybe some other anons can help out with that.

I really miss the "huge eyes" joke

There's a lot of loose threads, so it's probably going to be one big arc, with no random cases in between.

I can't imagine how all the characters could play a role in this, though. I guess Heiji and Saguru will be in it somehow, but I don't see what Kaido could do against the OB, nor why he should care in the first place.

I want shirtless Shinichi too.

I thought I was the only one.

We need more DC threads

yeah we do, sadly most people are intimidated by the length of the series and so few people are ever catched up enough to talk about it

I'm surprised that there are quite a few of us.

>and? story still doesnt go anywhere. I'm not saying it isnt possible to make one that does. THEY NEVER DO. Just more fucking filler while he draw it out for another 25 years

Until Kid finally finds the Jewel that the BO are after anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=DpiojZMrkuk

My brother and I bingewatched the whole thing in a summer (skipping fillers obviously). We had a blast remembering when we used to watch it as kids on TV, trying to guess murder cases and getting with OB episodes. I wish it was more popular in the West...

*getting hyped

Well thankfully we're big enough in number that the manga still gets translated to this day.
And Crunchyroll does the show now right?
So it's definitely better than it was way back.

>
>I wish it was canon
It sort of is

Anyone else think Kogoro figured out Conan already and is just playing along to help conceal his identity? Every time someone mentions Kogoro coming up with an idea he shrugs it off and takes the credit instead of noticing anything suspicious. He does this even when he doesn't sleep during the episode.

>Conan is only growing in popularity
And you know what that means: even more filler.

I think you misquoted somewhere

Yeah I fucked up big time on the cellphone, I wanted to quote

I expect the subs to come out shortly after the raw, the problem is that there isn't a raw around as rarely nips record movies

They also share a universe with Yaiba, which has demons and magic, so it seems like magic users just prefer to stay as far away from the Detective Conan cast as they can get.

>spoiling movies to get motivated
I'm not sure how that works.

>there isn't a raw around
user, I'm disappointed.

I thought Yaiba was cut-off from the other two universes as magical beast and demos were waaaay conspicuous there

>Almost chapter 1000

what the fuck is going on

>filler

Which one? The Sunflower shit or Black Organization one?

BO. It's still in theaters if I remember correctly. The Sunflower one wasn't that bad either.

When can we expect the BO one to be subbed?

To be honest, not for a few months.

Spoilers for next chapter.

Jirokichi already tried to look through books, like Kogoro, to skim over all books by gathering all the staff but they didn't find it.

The widow brings up something else her late husband had mentioned: "Suppose you find the memo... You should be able to find the contents of the box, too, but..." yet it rather sounded like "you'll never find it". She never asked him "which" book it was because she thought it would be shameful to do so.

Kogoro's coughs are getting worse so Conan & Agasa go to the lobby where there are vending machines: Agasa also goes to the restroom and Conan waits for him.

Kogoro attempts to force the box open again: he ignores the "don't take it away" signpost and tries to jump back from the fence's range yet a new fence drops where he intended to land: Kogoro accidentally spits the drink inside of his mouth and wets the box: the widow quickly rushes to wipe out the liquid yet Conan seems to think something about this.

Kogoro and the others return to the : Ran & Sonoko went to pick flowers so they aren't present: Haibara & Okiya seem to have forgotten what they were doing there and are going over mystery series novels: the widow notices that Okiya's sleeves smell of meat and potatoes stew: Okiya and she begin to talk and Okiya says he likes cooking: Ran and Sonoko come back then: she talks about how she read the cooking book her late husband had bought for her over and over again to the point she opened some holes on it: Sonoko seems eager to meet Kid so she put up some make-on.

Conan then feels Kid's presence: the medicine Kogoro drank seems to be more effective than it'd been insofar, Okiya is scanning the surroudings while pretending to read the books, Agasa took too much time in the toilet... He also thinks he could've disguised as either Ran or Sonoko. Ran picks a chair and climbs on it to try to reach a book in a higher shelf: Conan stares at her tighs and what's beyond them...
Haibara: "Super lewd..."

Continued.

That asides, Haibara says that everyone but Okiya had an opening in which Kid could've swapped with them but Conan suspects that Kid could've been impersonating Okiya ever since he showed up in the library.

The widow brings up her late husband's exchange diary: he only wrotes a few lines in the pages back when he was a student but shortly after they married she checked out the diary there were 2 pages she supposedly hadn't seen before filled with her late husband's writing: he retrieved it back on that day and she didn't see it again.

It would seem this info might be a clue.

Kid (thinking): "Oho. That guy's face... Looks like you've figured it out too... Detective. Where the paper is and what the box's contents are..."

Shame. Is it canon, though?