Would Sup Forums watch a anime about Vikings?

Would Sup Forums watch a anime about Vikings?

If they make Vinland Saga into an anime, then yes.

>SoL of Vikings settling Greenland.
Would be pretty cool.

Only if they don't fuck it up like the yanks did with their TV show. Would love to see an anime portrayal of an Icelandic saga.

And then dying due to harsh winters and starvation? Sounds kawaii as fuck senpai.

>Everyone in the Viking war band is twink as fuck

/Thread

I have Viking Blood.

Suck at ditch night

Little girl vikings only.

It hasn't been done already?

>not wanting haremshit where a tsundre chieftain, an ominous seer, and a crazy-but-lovable berserker fight over the MC

No

They already made one.

Warband is such a stupid ass game, I love it.

only if it were about cute viking girls doing cute viking things, and drinking their own urine

>ninja
>pirates
>magicians
>super heros
>reapers
vikings is the next great jump!

it will be horrible you fags the pacing would suck dick. a set of ovas or movies would be best

>dying due to harsh winters and starvation
Well they didn't die right off the bat, the climate changed becoming colder and forcing them out. O would like it to be realistic but with the odd sea monster thrown in to spice it up a bit. Something like a spice and wolf carry on but with out the heavy economic plot.

For the love of christ, WOULD YOU PEOPLE JUST CUT THIS FAGGY SHIT OUT?????

Why is it that any time I come to this fucking board its always about little girls? What makes you so god damned attracted to them huh??

Fucking sick ass pedos man. Loli should be banned on this entire fucking site.

at least fucking go to /c/ with your fag shit

berserker is a real thing I use it once.

Sven was based as fuck.

Are you upset user?

>guaranteed replies

bannerlord never

Fuck no.

Animeonlyfag will ruin any semblance of discussion for it.

>you will never be mercilessly molested by Chinatsu

Bumping

Historical anime which is focused on warfare will never happen simply because animating it would cost a lot of money and it will not be a guaranteed success. Some slip-ups and QUALITY and you will lose the audience.