tieba.baidu.com/p/4618162745

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10515483
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you play TG RPG?

Tabletop-style, not video game

Clowns to the right of me!

Jokers to the left!

I'm in the 'Kaneki lets Arima go or just mildly injures him' camp.

strawpoll.me/10515483

I want Kanekimperor to step on my dick.

OEK?

As is anyone that even remotedly understands Kaneki's character.

Puppets, puppets, get your strings cut!

Puppets, puppets, learn how to fly (no strings attached)

Holy shit Kurona's kakuja is powerful. It shattered Jason and went through Suzuya's chest.

The pupil looks like a pokeball.

Oh my, my, my! How gory~ Blech

homeless version

The scans quality is pretty good but niggastream will shit on them.

It's getting easier to understand as we learn more about his past

Someone reup them for mobile users please

> BTFO in one fucking blow.

Suzuyafags are surely on suicide watch now. This shit is worse than I thought it would be.

She is on a different level to him. Before he could react his weapon was broken and ge has a whole in his chest.

That's what you call good product placement

It's not about wanting to, but about having to.

If he lets Arima live, he'll be back to kill those he cares about. This was hammered into Kaneki multiple times before. It's what his "culling rotten coffee beans" bullshit was all about.

How can you all be so happy when you're so hopelessly ugly and stupid?

Death is a cure for this. (This is true)

....Just kidding!

PS:Try laughing, it's good for you!

It is so edgy, oh god.

Is Kaneki vs Arima round 2 the most unsatisfactory moment in this manga?

Right in this moment Arima is a threat to no one. And Arima is one of the people he cares about so there is absolutely no way he would injure him more than necessary.

I already tried to kill myself once, so it really isn't that hard for me to be happy about the little things or at the very least be more attentive to my mood/emotions and recognize when something is putting me in an unhealthy state

Juuzou possibly dead and Ixa broken? Damn. Awesome chapter. Can't wait to see Chibi's take one this.

>no one dies in Cucklea

A threat to no one?

All he has to do is get a new quinque and he's back to hunting ghouls, including those important to him again.

Even if he were to cut off Arima's legs, he'd just get prosthetic limbs like Juuzou and be even more efficient because of it.

>Ixa broken?
>Chibi
(You)

same, desu

>Ixa
eh

I guess it's finally time for Arima to bring out his kagune.

Have we seen Arima shocked before?

Absolutely. The fight last for around 5 chapters with melodramatic plot that should make American and Korean drama industry feel ashamed.

IXA has been broken for some time now, user-kun~!

This bait.

In V14

Waiting for a new asspull from Arima and for the fight between him and Kaneki to be dragged out for another 10 chapters.

You could have successfully baited me but then you added the Chibi part so you failed.

At the moment? No. He has no quinque and when he gets a new one why would he specifically target nobodies like Touka and Hinami? Right now Arima is no threat to anyone he cares about since the rest are already almost out of Cochlea and Arima is in no shape to fight.

I can see him killing / injuring Arima if he ever directly has to choose between him and someone else but that's not now.

I'm in the degenerate "they will stare at each other for a while until another CCG shows up with some OP quinque forcing an exhausted Kaneki into battle and he will end up taking Arima hostage to get the fuck out of there" camp.

Tokyo ghoul fights are never that long, though.

I don't think that he'll kill Arima because it will show that he (Kaneki) is no better than Arima is. Maybe Arima will just commit suicide or more likely he'll be wounded (enough for him to get put out of the picture and not come back in.)

Arima is ghoul. 10 more chapters.

THE CLOWNS WILL GET THE LAST LAUGH!

ETO A SHIT

FURUTA BESTBOY

>At the moment? No. He has no quinque and when he gets a new one why would he specifically target nobodies like Touka and Hinami? Right now Arima is no threat to anyone he cares about since the rest are already almost out of Cochlea and Arima is in no shape to fight.

Seriously?

Arima knows Yomo, Ayato and Touka. He gets a quinque, they end up dying like Wan Wan and Devil Ape did.

This is what Arima's talk on that Kaneki was incorrigible was all about.

This fight has been going on for 10 chapters

damn this is cool as shit look at the background. sui is based

>I don't think that he'll kill Arima because it will show that he (Kaneki) is no better than Arima is. Maybe Arima will just commit suicide or more likely he'll be wounded (enough for him to get put out of the picture and not come back in.)

>show that Kaneki is no better than Arima is
That's already the case. This isn't a fight about being morally upstanding or punishing Arima for being less so.

It's about protecting people that he would kill and survival. Things like "being as bad as Arima." don't factor in.

Sure. But it's a fundamental part of Kaneki's character not to hurt humans, especially ones he cares about. And Arima's bullshit talk was 100% about motivating Kaneki to fight. As if he'd hunt down fucking Yomo after he left Cochlea.

This is the first time you've made me chuckle, Furutafag.

Despite what anyone says, these threads just don't have the same value without you. You're like the extremely unexpected and initially unwelcome comic relief. I actually smirked when we were getting spammed to death and you just sat by and watched lightheartedly as we all were getting murdered by bots.

you mean 30 chapters for the end

Like the wind! Like a spirit! Like a ninja!

how can i move like Arima

You have to have a pet fuckboy, be sadistic and massive, and also gay.

Ishida has a great fashion sense.

Always a pleasure, user~kun!

You mean it's currently a fundamental part. Shedding your weaknesses and naivete is all part of Kaneki growing up and Arima telling him to stop toying around.

Plus it's hypocritical to boot, so it's not something to be lauded.

aye fururta queer, before you became a fulltime shitposter, what were your posts like before furuta was properly introduced? also, do you ever post normally?

Can't wait to see Arima's kagune next chapter.

What are those, Arima?

Who fucking cares

Lots of ABAJ! this chapter

I can reply sometimes! In the past, I was always a clownposter. Chapter 50, though, was when I was truly born.

Posting Best Girl

Literally Kaneki's, Arima's and even Juuzou's boots are JUST tier.

Why is Ishida so shit at drawing good-styled shoes?

Damn Kurona's raw power is impressive.

Just take this picture and be on your merry way, fag-kun

>posting this while Furutafag is around

Welp, thread's over now.

I want a proper TG vidya on consoles that isn't a fucking visual novel and on a shitty handheld.

>arima lost ixa and owl without getting killed/knocked out
oh ffs next chapter he'll go super-ghoul

I know this is one of you faggots. Rude.

no, its not me gee

so Edgelord gonna live a lonely life now

Arima will survive and one of the last scenes is Kaneki reading books out loud for him.

Shit's gonna be gay.

>Tabletop TG game

Fuck no. I need a TG with real time combat to satisfy my inner edge.

And why the hell he is wasting so much art on this boring character?There are other interesting characters in the manga.

Please don't follow me. I don't want my friends to know I hang out with Sup Forums faggots.

Doujins never. Fuck this cruel earth.

He wasted four color pages on Kaneki.
Oh my fucking god.
All of that he could do a group art for people in both Cochlea and Rueshima.
Fucking Ishida go to hell.

Sounds interesting. Only if you focus on storytelling instead of just beating people up

Next chapter will definitely have something to do with pic related.

Report that account to @removepiracy for copyright infringement and to twitter for harassment.

Aura and mougan have reached cochlea and are heading towards arima to reonforce him. Fucking kek like they could do anything to kaneki. Ishida's probably just having them go there to see the aftermath of the battle like ui after kaneki beat eto.

The chapter has a color page you fucking retard. Ishida doesn't decide when he wants one.

All CCG investigators are useless in front of Godneki. Congrat Ishida for making him the most powerful character in the manga.

They could fight the Kirishima family.

I don´t know but I´m really tired of this autist

We epicneki now.

A fellow degenerate? I didn't expect that. Some doujins do exist although not exactly with those contents.

Please no more chit-chat and sparring.

>Aura and Mougan have reached Cochlea

Fucking kek. I thought they were already supposed to be part of the defense squad. I can't believe Ishida's gonna postpone Arima's death thanks to these literally who's saving the day.

He has four fucking color pages and all he does is drawing Kaneki. Fuck it.

>Ishida decides the magazine features
I know you want to shitpost so much you're willing to samefag but at least do it in a way that doesn't show how little you know about manga publications.

Kanekis kagune mouth says "I've...won"

Kaneki better fucking slaughter them while fighting Arima. I really don't fucking like the idea of them saving Arima. This shit would be cuck-tier writing.

So Kurona is an SS ghoul and has a spider kakuja.

No, you illiterate. The magazine allows him how many color pages he will have. They don't have the right to tell him which character he will draw.
And we are not the same so shut your paranoid shit.