youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JPlQS1pzHdA
twitter.com/JChengWSJ/status/912753894043811840
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Impeachment imminent.

The US will balkanize in your lifetime. (((Federal))) globalist kikes will be put to the sword and the constitution will be upheld. Anyone that disagrees with me is a Commie kike and most likely one of the many non-whites that pollutes /ptg/.

hahaha kill yourself joe

Amnesty Don's going to renovate that fence. MAGA!

Vote Roy Moore.

feelagoodman.jpg

d-did we split?

>3 AMERICANS
OH NO! NOT THE AMERICANS

>Trump thinks he can travel ban Chad

Somebody hat my yuki?

why is ritsuko never in the running for best gal

This is Trumps mentor, say something nice about him.

So still no crime. Also the Facebook Ads were Pro-Clinton.

I'm ready to share awoos

Oh no the Americans betreeyd America

WALL BEGINS TODAY

What time is Heather/State Dept briefing?

Did you get lost from TD?

>I'm aware of his life and deeds, but he's sadly now known outside of Portugal almost at all; though other heroes like Cortes are demonized today, so it may be for the better.
Fortunately our sailors didn't get a bad rep worldwide, mostly because they were race mixing dogs instead of gold seeking blood hounds.

>I wonder how our little countries managed to kick so much ass for a coue centuries.
It's all in the maritime techniques user, the things Iberia pioneered were the equivalent of starships for those times. Fucking starships user, nobody else could hold a candle to that.

>implying policy matters

Twitter matters, the culture war matters libfaggot

But he's still standing

AND MEXICO'S PAYING FOR IT.

>dyke
>best girl
pick one

he enjoyed the company of men but he wasn't a homosexual

OP will might or might not get removed by sleepy Communist spies.
If I don't announce by 250, someone take over.

My half brother's son's friend at daycare's dad was incarcerated for tax evasion.
I'm implicit, cuck my shit up please.

SOMEONE FIX THIS AWOO

Thank you for baking Czechia!
Well fuck me sideways, I'll have to go there and get some pics for myself
I can get what you're saying but if your government restructures a bit it wouldn't hurt you. Would also give you a reason to take out the pinkos in your government
And commiefornia going bye bye would only be a bokn in that we would be giving clay to people who don't deserve it and we would have to send troops in to get it back eventually as well as embolden the reds
Answer to the bongposter's Melania dilemma is quite simple
Close your eyes
Think of America
And him Hail Columbia while she has her way with you
For those who have never heard Hail Columbia- youtu.be/JPlQS1pzHdA

I want her hair in my face as she lies on top of me, making out with her, smelling her hair. That's the stuff
Furthermore, whom remember this story that got passed around a bit here?
>ywn be Barron in this scenario

Until the Spanish armada destroyed itself.

How are we going to wake the sleeping conservative base in sports fans? How can we make the fire rise?

>Federal globalist
That is literally an impossible statement

>Thank you for baking Czechia!
No problem. Joe won't win, not on my watch

>Big, if true

Haha....

KCNA: "The Yankees are going hysterical, frightened by the thunder of Juche bomb declaring the last end of the U.S. imperialism."

KCNA: Farmers: "Trump is a worm less than animals raised by farmers and a poisonous mushroom less than weed in paddy and non-paddy fields."

KCNA: "The Union of Agricultural Workers of Korea…fully supported the historic statement issued by respected Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un."

How btfo are you and Trump by NK right now?

Then why not nationalize Twitter and create policy that specifically directs culture?

>11
I was masturbating to MILFs for years at that point. Barron is going to save this country.

Actual fake news.

I'm actually done talking to clinically retarded shitskins for today, sorry. Check in again tomorrow.

"With major russian ties" who Trump couldnt control

We are lucky to have you user

>zucc confirmed enemy of the state
>him and all sandniggers must be deported

Good idea

Gib

OH NO

He needs more smug

ahahahahaha

>JUST

I want 24/7 livestream of construction

It was more of a slippery slope. The Tercios were a wonder of mixed arms for centuries, but we were in shambles in the 7 Years War, and had seen our best years pass us by when Napoleon rolled around.

You Iberians are too hard on your forefathers. They will still liberated millions from straight up Satanism, and typically wildly outnumbered. They also saved Christendom more than once from Islamic domination.

This is the end of Trump.

>Can't handle the fact that someone actually knows their history and knows you're full of shit
>Huehueshitskin
kill yourself so we don't have to waste the rope later

>but if your government restructures a bit it wouldn't hurt you.
Here is a protip: never ever relinquish a single grain of your hard earned clay. Kill the insurgent, keep the land. It's not hard, Franco did it once

[email protected]?
LOL

He has to start somewhere. He has basically taken it over by now, so seizing it wouldn't be that big of a step.

I expect it to happen in his first term.

quick rundown Rajoy?
based?

no fucking way

Looks like i need to read up on my colonial history.

Saudi Arabia to allow women to drive.

>libs but why arent they in the travel ban reeee

twitter.com/JChengWSJ/status/912753894043811840

[RAUGHS]

Should Trump supporters also bow down to the God Emperor?

so how did the niggerball ratings look this morning?

that's a big hat

Congratulations, you just killed the "It's about a race issues!" narrative.

>You Iberians are too hard on your forefathers
For some reason not the Portuguese. We're proud of colonial past and, with the exception of commies, still celebrate and reenact it with no shame or a hint of white guilt

Ok guys I'm going to give you the secret of Chaos here now.
You know that feeling sometimes where you just have to say something but not really sure why? That's God talking, and you need to let Him out, let Him be free. Speak with the voice of God.
It study of Ethics, a lot of people are concerned with intentions and consequences. Oh if you have bad intentions then you aren't acting morally even if the action itself seems to be legit. This all assumes that every time you speak or act you have to have a plan for what comes after, that you have to speak or act to intend some consequence to be realized.
But you must remember that God is the great "I AM". As in right now. When you speak with God's voice you speak without intention, you don't intend anything good or evil to come about because of your speech/act, you just say whatever is right right now, and consequences be damned.

When you do this effectively, reality has to reshape itself around you. You don't stutter, you don't feel anxiety, because you aren't thinking about what happens after, you're just saying what's right right now. That is true power, the power of God. To always do what's best for the here and now without worry.

Kneel before Sessions.

>subverting their act of defiance to show deference

Yeah but Spain has fallen to the Jew and martial restructuring isn't possible nor would their politicians ever dare try it
Now days if you want change give them what they want and let it destroy them, when they come crawling back take it back then kick them out of your country for being literal enemies of the state
WHO HERE REMEMBERS WHAT OUR SPANISH BROTHERS DID FOR US DURING THE REVOLUTION?

History will tell about how Trump was able to get his haters to kneel before him using simple reverse psychology.

This. Seriously can arizona do this?

I know the senate can impeach him also but that wont happen

In fact, what Cortes did was ally with the tribes that had been exploited by the Aztecs for centuries and take down an empire more populous than Spain with 3 thousand men.

A funny man who doesn't do his job 100% seriously but is better than everything else we have as an alternative.

>Dumbass still thinks he's important
Sorry we're destroying the NFL now.

We need an Awoo like this.

it's still alive because they consider Sessions a racist

Anyone have a live stream of the State Department presser that ISN'T c-span's shitty Flash player?

Well I'm not aware of any significant backlash against Portuguese colonialism. Even in Asia when colonial powers were being fought against, there was still respect towards yours. Macau was one, right?

>Now days if you want change give them what they want and let it destroy them
Yeah, I don't think that's a sound plan. Mine is better: arrest the ringleaders, thrown them into the slammer. If any martial resistance arises use the state privilege of the monopoly of violence and crush them in a way it will be remembered. Again, Spain been there done that.
The revolutionaries even had the fake news media for them back in the days (who don't remember Guernica) but it did them no good.

I think it's funny and sad that the NFL has had the worst possible optics over this kneeling thing. On one hand, how do you keep doubling down on a protest method that's unpopular? On the other hand, Criminal Justice reform is something I think needs to happen in parts of the country, and the fact that the NFL and its players keep fucking up prevents it from happening

Yes, buy his tendrils stretch far and wide
It won't happen
Technically he should be thrown in jail for knowingly continuing to operate as a government official despite his sever health conditions but he is the same stripe as Hillary

10/10 Geography Virgin vs Chad

and this

US Non Semitic Non Hispanic White Pop 2016: 191,300,000 (59.2%)
US Muslim Population 2016: 2,908,000 (.09%)
US Non Semitic Non Hispanic White population 2017: 191,950,000 (59%)

They consider everyone a racist

Not really, they think its about attacking Trump, forgetting about its original meaning.