Girls und Panzer

Reminder that we get 24 hours of Nakajima today.
GuP thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/sprajo.webm
sva.2chan.net/may/b/src/1466241820018.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ni5d97hXaLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to beat up arisu!

my.mixtape.moe/sprajo.webm

If Saunders is so rich, why don't they have any Pershings or T29s? And why does their commander drive the worst Sherman variant?

Nostalgia? WW2 nerds? Maho also uses a Tiger I when she could be rolling in a Tiger II

They're nostalgiafags, the lot of them.
In this regard both Saunders and St Gloriana are the least tryhard of the schools

sva.2chan.net/may/b/src/1466241820018.jpg

Looks like she starved a lot more lolis than Mika did.

>Maho also uses a Tiger I when she could be rolling in a Tiger II
The Tiger I has a mobility advantage over the Tiger II, so it's not just a flavor choice..

That's because Maho isn't stupid and chose the less unreliable of the two Tigers.

Unlike Erika

>A large group of Russian tanks in the border area in 1939 are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a small hill: "One Finnish tank is better than ten Russian".
>Katyusha quickly orders 10 of her best tanks over the hill where a fierce tank battle breaks out, then silence.
>The voice once again calls out: "One Finn is better than one hundred Russian.:
>Furious, Katyusha sends her next best 100 tanks over the hill and instantly a huge battle commences.
>After 10 minutes, again silence.
>The calm Finnish voice calls out again: "One Finn is better than one thousand Russians."
>Enraged Katyusha musters 1000 tanks and sends them to the other side. Fierce battle is fought, then silence.
>One badly damaged Russian tank come limping back over the hill, and tells her commander, "Don't send any more tanks. It's a trap. There are two of them."

Some girls just need a handful Shermans to beat the best of German engineering.

WITNESS THE BEST GIRL.

Guys, help. I cannot reconcile the fact that Mizushima directed masterpieces like

>Shirobako
>Girls und Panzer
>Der Film

and then:

>fucking Mayoiga.

And that's the story of how Mika got her 4,436 lolis and formed Continuation.

The best gear in the world won't compensate for bad strategy/tactics.

They have effectively the same top speed, the only thing the Tiger I has going for it is the better power/weight ratio. Everything else is inferior.
Only early Tiger IIs were particularly unreliable, the late ones (as picture in the show) were on par with Tiger I

Should have sent two thousand.

It's the story. A crap story couldn't be saved even with the best directing.

So is it canon or just fan theory that Mika lured Aki from Pravda? If canon, where was it mentioned?

>implying

On that topic Erika is rolling in a Tiger II when she could be rolling in the other Tiger I

And a school based on tank warfare of the Allies should be pretty bad.

Mizushima is good at fun shows like Garupan, Shirobako, and Joshiraku.

When it comes to edge or serious, he's pretty shit at it.

Producers are fucking crazy. He probably made one financially successful horror anime and then producers looked at the numbers and thought he's super-good at directing horror even though anyone with a brain can tell his style of horror is fucking awful (just like Kishi Seiji gets to do all the game adaptations because Persona 4 was successful). I just hope he does GuP S2 instead of something like Another S2.

I wouldn't say that GuP is an example of a good script, it was primarily saved by the excellent directing. If you want to see just how bad Yoshida Reiko's writing can be without a good directer, just look at Haifuri.

People like to think script writers plan everything out. Nope they don't.

>S1
>most /ak/-like people love WW2 tanks
>Let's make them all WW2 tanks
>Film
>Oh shit, we gotta make the antagonist way OP to create tensions
>Fuck that WW2 shit, let's go full modern tanks.

Implying what?

>modern tanks
elaborate

>full modern
>Centurion Mk 1
>Was created in 1945, but after end of the war in Europe

Blackforst should operate a mix of Panther, Jagdpanther and Panzer II Luchs.

Alternative derp setup could be

Tiger II, Panzer II Luchs and pulling out so many Mörser Karls as possible.

>modern tanks
All the uni tanks are WW2 era. Late WW2, but still WW2.

>Mörser Karls
>implying they would approve it
>implying glasses man didn't approve it so that Ooarai could be trashed

Have you been in this place before? youtube.com/watch?v=ni5d97hXaLo

>implying glasses man (if he's not fired, hung, drawn and quartered by then) won't pull additional siege mortars out of his ass for KMM when they face Oarai in S2

A good Kuromorimine lineup for early war-style combat would be Tiger (Flag), Panzer IV Gs, Panzer II Ls.

The Tiger and the Panzer IVs can act as a spearhead while Panzer IIs scout. Their guns and armour are all really good against most of their enemies (except the UST).

>implying Shiho would allow her prestigious school to cheat

>So is it canon or just fan theory that Mika lured Aki from Pravda? If canon, where was it mentioned?
Before the film came out many assumed they are related due to physical appearance alone. The film suggested no such link, but the fan theory persisted.

Panzer IV armor isn't good against anything bigger than a light tank.

KMM's lineup was awesome in the last match. Too bad they had one dedicated scout and it jobbed hard.
>inb4 people shit on the Maus
It was in the correct spot to spook Miho away from the town and scatter her team when she inevitably drawn the battle in there. The stunt they pulled to take it out was unforseable

3 weeks, huh?

Panzer III didn't job that hard. She led Ooarai's team to the Maus as expected.

They might have fielded 1-2 more Pz.II or III to scout ahead instead of Panthers/Jagdpanzers.

>It was in the correct spot to spook Miho away from the town and scatter her team when she inevitably drawn the battle in there. The stunt they pulled to take it out was unforseable
The engagement also took out three vehicles. The Hetzer, the Moral Committee and the history team. And since the Maus only counts as one tank, losing it is not that big a deal other than the repair costs. The tournament rules deliberately bias towards super heavy tanks for story reasons, and that means the Maus did pull its weight in that they lost two tanks to defeat three of Oorais.

In real warfare ofcourse, that would have been a waste of resources. But resources don't matter in Senshado.

Instead of sitting tight and ducking the damn thing was swerving all over the place.
Its commander got taken out while talking smack and doing the ojou laughter routine. It doesn't get more embarrassing than that

And instead of taking side shots on the Oarai team from the flanks while they was distracted by the Maus, it just trailed behind the Maus like retards.

That she did, but in the meantime she got her assigned part of the plan done.

Getting taken out while baiting and leaving the Maus to lumber blindly through Ooarai's streets would have been a lot more embarrassing (lack of) result.

For Mayoiga I'm sure Mizushima made it as bad as possible on purpose. To make sure no one will make him direct a horror or supernatural story ever again.

If you want to see how strong and good Yoshida can be, look at Kaleido Star for original show and Marimite for adaptation. That woman is very good when it comes to characters.

Racing anime when?

I want an OVA about the 24 hour Le Mans tankette race

GuP tank game when?

Wait, what's so bad about Mayoiga?

Mikko, Mako, and Arisu's driver for Drivers
Leopon team for pit crew.
Anzio for catering.

Maaaan I would like to fuck Hoshio for 24hours straight

You think you can handle her?

No idea, but I'm willing to try; even if she kills me.

Yes. I would fuck her. And then I would listen to plans she has with our little Luchs in the garage. Cuddle. Sleep. Wake up alone next morning to the sound of machines. Make some coffee and bring a cup of it to the workshop.

I'm not sure who I want to be more in this situation.

Hoshino/Leopon OTP

Season 3 WHEN?

You will never have a wonderful Nishizumi style childhood.

Hoshino is my mechanic waifu

That image is begging to be turned into a .gif where Leopon gazes down her cleavage.

You are such an idiot, user.

I know Aki but let's get naked anyway.

I have this... similar

But Leopon is a creep. My favorite tank. Its engine sound is pure sex

Why does it look like Darjeeling is in horrid pain? Is this Continuation's secret?

Do not lewd Aki.

>blowout soon

Yeah.... soon

That's not how wet t-shirts look
That's even less how sweat drenched t-shirts look

Whatever happens we must stop Miho from giving names to operations, companies and her future children.

Don't forget Azazel-san.

Speaking of which, what would she name her future children?

Go bitch to the japanese neet that draw it

This is so wrong

Eyes should be green and she should be a nice brown and not just a tan

>if he's not fired, hung, drawn and quartered by then
Nah, he'll just sent to Ooarai torture chamber.

Meho?
Her mother wasn't very creative either

Help guys, I just read that Doujin and now I want to unread it. Help meeee.

>Meho?
More like Meiho.

The movie enemy wasn't just another high school kids team, it was a University All Star Team. (Which had even beaten an adult league team.)

High School kid teams: WW2 era tanks
Collage/university teams: Newer than WW2 era/close to Modern era tanks
Adult teams: Modern era tanks?

I have not read THAT doujin and now I am kinda wishing to read it.

Why are the Kuromines so embarrassing?

Just read this one until your mind is cleansed.

Tan lines are my biggest fetish.

>Adult teams

Aren't those called "the military"? Point in case, Captain Ami Chouno.

aslo the one when Darjeeling and Pekoe spy on Yukari and Miho's date. Its' healing power it's unmatched.

Read the Madoka Magica Doujin.

Taking order literally and not showing a shred of initiative or adaptability.

On it. I've been drowning myself on Duce to forget it.

Do the adults even participate in Senshado anymore? We never even had a hint that Shiho, Chouno or Chiyo do anything other than teach.

Who says they dont have any pershings or t28? The own a C-5m. They wanted a karl and were planning to buy one. They have the most money. They probably even have german and other british and russian tanks to use in opfor training.

What went wrong? How could she not protect this smile?

Mika is still worse since Erica is at least upfront about being a cunt.

Jagd-chan needs some love

If Mika is so bad how come I have so many image saved of her compared to Erika?