/Our Guy/ Owen Benjamin is being attacked for defending children from Hollywood

He made a comment about how sick it is to put your child on hormones to change their gender and the left is throwing a bitch fit.

Why is Hollywood so obsessed with destroying children?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZT0jt
youtube.com/watch?v=F90mc_a58rY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This fucking guy. Sounds like he's seen some shit in LA.

bump

what is this schizoid shit

our guy

Leave it a fucking leaf to side with child molesters.

I'm not siding with anyone, i bumped your shitty thread didn't I? I just want to know whats going on here besides some millenial having a break down?

>>why is hollywood so obsessed with destroying children?

they are kikes and therefore hate everything noble, beautiful and strong. it's like asking a termite destroys homes.

Bump. Somebody call the vatican, a leaf is making sense

fuckin A, Owen! is Owen /our/jew?

i rarely give out hebe-passes; but this benjamite gets one.

>Why is Hollywood so obsessed with destroying children?
because they are jews

bumping

My apologies. When children are involved I get a little crazy-eyed.

Give me a quick run down, soldier

>"recreationally offended"

holy fucking shit that is pure gold

Attn. niggers, kikes, faggots, commies, sjws, spics, chincs, etc.:

we are coming after you not because we hate you, rather because you provide political cover and social legitimacy to a network/cabal so evil -- rotten to its very core -- that words fail in attempting to describe the magnitude of its blatantly satanic essence.

Stop being the pawns and proxies of wickedness in extremis and we will again be your friends. Stand with this evil coven and expect to become collateral damage.

That is all. You may now return to your inner-city crime sprees, sodomy, kvetching/usuary, etc.

Leftists need fucked up people. People with mental disorders, drug addictions, shattered or toxic relationships. They need people who can't take care of themselves. They need parents who will fuck up their children. They need twisted women who will destroy their husbands. They need insecure and hateful men who destroy their wives. Then they take all these incompetent, broken people and hold them up as evidence of the need for their totalitarian states. The left fears the strong, the moral, the intact families, the self-sufficient. People like that can't be ruled. A man who governs his own life has no need of politicians nor nursemaids. He can't be threatened because you can't take anything from him.

Right, like whites have nothing to do with evil. Fuck off Sup Forumstard

yeah im not a fan of giving kids hormones either, no way they can make a decision like that

kill yourself, you dribbling, hand-wringing fucking empty-headed frozen shithole moron

>outrage ponzi scheme

oh man that's incredibly accurate too
>if you get mad, and then get 5 friends to be mad, you can have FREE college!

see: faggots, commies, etc.
also maybe peek at what board you're on

Owen makes a comment about Jesse Throne, some NPR chump, putting his 3 year old on hormone therapy and the left chimps out. Still trying to find the inciting comment.

rogan is a cianigger

This guy is obviously completely correct.
That anyone in the left will even try to defend this shows conclusively hire suck they have become, and they are on a non-stop trajectory to get worse.
People have to take a fuckin stand somewhere and with something.
Fuck these people.
Owen Benjamin is not a minority, and neither are we.

Jews messed up by letting some get their genes too diluted, now there are a handful of non-trivial Jews who both understand the giga-kike MO and think it's an abomination rather than reflexively defending it along with the tribe. The break-up of the west is going to be disastrous for the kikes. When shit really goes full weimar there are going to be lots of people with an axe to grind, even a few Jews, and once that wall of tribal solidarity gets a big enough hole, the visible underbelly of that unspeakably evil rat-nest is going to be out in the open for all the world to see. Even the godless Chinks are going to want to glass California to make sure the cancer doesn't spread.

>wow don't just throw around the 'p' word, that could cause problems

i wonder how many times this woman has called someone a racist or a nazi

the abuse of children is the very cement binding the powerful in a covenant of depravity. break it and their power breaks.

it's like Jesus said, "If the light inside you is darkness, how great then is that darkness?"

the abuse of children is quite literally the lynch-pin. but, in order to reach it, we've got to clear out all the identities comprising their ring-fence of identity politics. remove the sympathy for niggers, replace it with open contempt for their lawlessness, idleness, juvenile antics, mawkish vanity and stupidity. speak the truth about the morbidity and degeneracy endemic of the homosexual lifestyle and the people will regret their acceptance of it. reveal the jews to be behind the erosion of morals and economic vitality, and every thing hebrew will be viewed in a dubious and suspicious light.

This will all happen. The truth about these people is coming out. Nothing can stop it.

Holy fuck this man is based.

I dont know who Owen Benjamin is?

Quick run down?

You wandered to a wrong board?

The p-word is the Jewish equivalent of Nazi for whites. They know if that association gets locked in they're going to have another shoah on their hands no matter how much bullshit they throw up in excuse.

>was Los Angeles always evil
At least from the time the film industry moved to Hollywood, yes.

Putting a child on hormone blockers is extreme child abuse and someone who does that belongs in prison

anyone have sauce on jesse thorn saying he was legit planning to give this 3 yr old hormone blockers? owen sounds a bit autistic - may have misinterpreted something said in jest.

this.

Check out the retard leaf!

This

The scary thing is that it's completely true. This is a hobby to these people.

Can somebody explain who this guy is, and what he is rambling about?

Please tell us foreigners in small words, what you guys are talking about, because we have no idea who the fuck these people are.

me either...but i'm suddenly interested.

anybody got a dossier on owen benjamin, the based hebrew?

>that last sentence

holy shit lol

Yep.

Stay in your shitty bubble then faggot. You'll get whats coming to you eventually.

someone he knew mentioned putting a very young child on hormone blockers
he expressed his distaste
hordes of people in the entertainment industry publicly attack him for daring to have a differing opinion

who they are doesn't matter for shit, it's just jews crying out as they strike children and we have a moral obligation to make it as well-known as possible how not okay that is

He's a redpilled comedian, really funny and a good dude. Truly one of /our guys/ . I guess he said something about putting children on hormone blockers being a form of child abuse and butthurt normies are bombarding him on twitter now.

I'm not in a bubble but this isn't good versus evil it's more complicated than that.

its really not that complicated, kikes and their shabbos goyim are pedophiles and child murderers.

maybe he can retweet some #TackleTransphobia to make it up to the screeching sjws.

Benjamin is a "kike" you moron

Good point. Haven't found anything specifically mentioning hormone blockers. He does podcasts so it could have been on there. Here is some circumstantial evidence.

archive.is/ZT0jt

>people disagree with me
>better call them all pedophiles

this is different from libtards calling all right-wingers 'Nazi,' how?

Though it was created and given to whites by jews, so that jews can take care of the children.

and? hes telling you that the kikes are pedophiles. are you retarded?

lately hes been on louder with chowder a lot
he had a story about moving away from holywood and realizing they are twisted sickos

why are you complicating things? who cares if the person calling out the kikes is also a kike, jews and their cattle are abusing children and it's not okay, no matter how much they insist it is.

He's a SJW leaf how was put on hormone blockers as a child.

that explains his mental damage.

Ok, I have to go to work now. But I will support you guys in spirit.

>outrage ponzi scheme

quote of the year

these images have people openly defending the pharmaceutical castration and defilement of young children

wtf?

read your sentence again, then hit your head on your desk and then try replying again

It wouldn't surprise me to learn it was one of their words, but they've been attacked with it more than any other group thanks to their proclivity for prepubescent kid-fucking. It's a label they fear more than pretty much anything else, right up there with being named as a Jew.

It's irrelevant, not a real Jew. Maybe he was undercover for this very purpose?

what a well thought out and enlightening reply
kill yourself, preferably in a slow, agonizing manner.

I mean i know he was planning to raise his child gender-neutral - did he ever confirm that he was going to settle on 'girl' and prevent male hormones from progressing? he may just be socializing her as a girl because she gravitated towards it. for all we know she might grow out of it in a year and go back to dressing as a boy.

sounds convoluted but we have nothing to work with here, just some autistic guy named owen claiming that everyone who disagrees with him is a pedophile who should be afraid of muh based veterans who love killing pedos.

the rapidity with which his arguments declined from "i think the way we are handling gender identity may have repercussions" to "LEL EVERY1 WHO DISAGREES FUCKS BABIES" is a pretty good indicator that Owen might not be screwed on very tight.

It's common practice for writers and others trying to make it in hebewood to change their names in order to get past the first level tribe filters. eg. Woopie "Goldberg"

LA is absolutely loaded with gentiles and 1/8 or 1/16 Jews who dramatically play up their Jew cred for jobs and status.

doesn't matter, no one is denying he's giving hormone blockers, they're ALL saying "he knows best", so they do agree with the decision, imagined or real. Even if it's fake they're still sick monsters abusing children and ruining their lives.

I'm still waiting for a source that jesse thorn actually said he was going to give his child hormone therapy. it seems a lot of the people defending jesse are saying that owen is misrepresenting what thorn said.

I think Mr. Benjamin should mind his fucking business.

I can tell you've never socialized in LA. What's being talked about in those innocuous tweets is the tip of an iceberg. It's common practice for kids to get hormones out here and there is a very obvious pedo underground in the city too.

this particular person giving someone particular treatment is not the issue
its the people who are jumping to the defense, no matter how 'misrepresented' things are, these people are expressing support when it comes to parents medically abusing their children

its like

said, in their effort to hide themselves amongst whites, kikes ended up compromising themselves.

>making bold claims with no concrete evidence

this is why those pizzagate threads never caught any wind, it's because the people that peddle this bullshit are socially retarded skitzos that see the boogeyman in everything..

C'mon Owen, we both know it's not fascism their disguising, it's fucking the fucking totalitarian, hybrid of Brave New World/1984, one Party World government they want to build from America, with touch of cultist rituals for transcendant Judaic divinities such as Moloch and Ba'al.

>obvious pedo underground

LOL

how fucking disconnected are you kid?

Make the enemy play by their own rules

absolutely. and if these faggots can go into spastic fits of hystronics because some choose not to pump their kids with vaccines, others are certainly within their rights to call the suppression of natural biological processes abuse. it's the same thing as foot-binding; only, in this case its to produce androygenous sex-bots for rich, twisted pedos.

Holy shit what a depraved world.

Can't wait to see it burn.

>is a pretty good indicator that Owen might not be screwed on very tight.
Yet the people who insist that gender is a spectrum and that it's OK to medicate, mutilate, and mentally abuse children are perfectly sane.

I'll informed complacency.

Competition is a bitch.

The one thing I don't understand about Mr Benjamin is, he claims to have HUGE support yet he has no evidence to back up his claims lol. I guess his supporters are a fairy tale just like BOLD claims lol.

anyways this thread is getting reported.

*ill

been here longer than you though, mfw know Moot personally

he's speaking directly to you. it would be beneficial to pay close attention and heed his warning

>father showing affection for his child

wew, I think you're onto something sherlock!

nice .jpgs, you meth smoking, pedo, satanic sodomite.

now suck on your left middle finger and eat the pain.

Sure you did, sure

>you meth smoking, pedo, satanic sodomite

Do you have anything of substance or just ad hominem attacks?

The fact is, I actually smile whenever someone brings this fairy tale up, you wanna know why? because it allows me to go deep into the psyche of a crazy person. You people act like your all saviors and champions of morality when in reality you all are sick in the head and do sick things in the privacy of your own homes.

This is life, and you must learn to accept certain realities.

you will suffer.

yeah playing with your kid's dick all the time is pretty affectionate

youtube.com/watch?v=F90mc_a58rY

alex jones tells his listeners that not racemixing is what the globalists want

whats wrong with race mixing?

>I'm going to go ahead and disagree, HE IS NOT A PEDOPHILE
funny how when the left knows something is wrong, they won't even say what it is. She can't bring herself to say "I AGREE WITH GIVING YOUR CHILD HORMONE BLOCKERS" it instead has to be an argument about something completely different so she can claim some kind of omega moral superiority. Fucking disgusting