Is the victory of the AfD in Germany a sign that the political climate will finally switch from left-wing to...

Is the victory of the AfD in Germany a sign that the political climate will finally switch from left-wing to center/right-wing?

No, the afd will cuck out.
Then the real Challenger will appear.

I'm intrigued. Who is it going to be?

Shameless selfbump

it means that the political climate is becoming more tense and hostile, until civil war finally happen.

Yes, I hope for some global civil war, libtards vs everyone else.

Should they in fact cuck out it's going to be the small handful of us who never wanted this fight in the first place starting it in the streets.

Let's just hope so. But make no mistake: Get in shape and attain a weapon.

AFD cucks out and then some brown shirted gentlemen appear.

why is this cutie not around anymore?

>victory

wew

Merkel muss weg

From what I understand she was elected and immediately after split off to form her own party.

I didn't follow it too closely, but apparently she had come around to compromising with some of the deep-state bullshit, so the old guy and the lesbian röhm'd the bitch.

But she got into the Budestag right?

inhouse power struggle. she lost, cannot be topdog and leaves.

shift right wing? CDU always was slightly on the right.

Most likely a strategic thing. You need 2 parties to start a Untersuchungsausschuss (review board) going. As nobody wants to work with the AfD this is the only way to work as opposition.
This is exactly what they did in Baden Württemberg state parliament just to be able to shitpost without limits.

Was open to moderating the party, shitstorm ensued.

What are the chances of the AFD cucking out and becoming more"moderate" to try and attract more voters? I mean I'm not expecting them to be the Reincarnation of the NSDAP but please them me there is a chance they will at least continue to be right wing.

Technically yes, but she declared she didn't want to be part of her party's contingent and walked out, after Höcke came under fire for suggesting that the guilt propaganda here is excessive and she drew flak from the party for wanting him kicked out. I only read up on these details just now, so I hope another user can correct me if I'm wrong.

Are german nazis like the afd sympathetic to Croats?

>Victory
>AfD

Kill yourself Kraut, have fun having nigger kids

Don't throw that word around so much and more will be. But as far as I'm aware, yes actually. Those of us who have any particular opinion on you Croats in particular tend to hold favorable views since your independence (mostly due to the belief that the feeling's mutual - Sanja Trumbić a cute).

Nigel, how about you talk to him when you can dare to post with a cross on your flag again?

My name is Ahmed and I will stick to my own flag

>Technically yes, but she declared she didn't want to be part of her party's contingent and walked out

As I understand it she will stay in the Bundestag as a one-woman fraction.
Or maybe even win over some other AfD members to form a bigger party.

Right-wing parties often break up like this because everybody on the right always wants to be boss.

Because you can't admit needing to live under another guy's to, well, actually live you mean? Think about it, your whole race is named for your ancestors taking your advice to heart - "mixed", "Arab". This is what you are. You are a kike that cucked itself. Now you want that guy's children to look like you but can't even be assed to try and make it sound as if you get our women? Well, it's no gem out of my crown if you stick to lifestock. As far as your prophet and leaders are concerned that's after all that you yourself are to begin with.

>Don't throw that word around so much and more will be.
Well, ok. I meant to say german right-wingers. And so, should we hope that AfD becomes one day part of the government as it would do a favour to us?

Easy

This sounds a lot less frustrating, I take it. More right-wing parties means more of them can potentially get voted in on the old "well at least we're not -those- right-wingers" ticket.

>More right-wing parties means more of them can potentially get voted in on the old "well at least we're not -those- right-wingers" ticket.

Unless they all fail to meet the election threshold.

Also they will attack each other more than they will fight for their cause.

Well, take Trump after vic as a blueprint.

I don't see why you wouldn't benefit, but I'm no real expert. Us re-growing our other ball would arguably mean people don't get away with quite so much freeloading anymore, which should be good for trade, and being that you're almost definitely a trade partner of ours it can really only be a plus for you.

Well-baited, Paul. I wonder what an actual Ahmed would have reacted like. Probably a sign that I should use that text more often.

That takes the cake for most airbrushed photo i've ever seen

I seem to remember a lot of talk about the risk of civil war from even those surrounding Petry early on. If they really do fail to deliver us a meaningful right-wing opposition to the block parties, they'll see one from the same rooftops they'd need their votes to come from. Right now I'm mostly happy our guys scored the big 13, we can always make Frauke an honorary member when she's suddenly not the attention centre anymore - you know how women are.

problem is, the German population is extremely left leaning. You probably can muster up 5-10% Far right Germs, but you have at least 20% far left Germs opposing them.

I know AfD got 13%, but remember not all of their voters are far-right. AfD is mainly anti immigration party, not a second coming of nazzis, despite what the German MSM say.

Perhaps CSU will uncuck itself from Merkel's rule and start going more to the right.

Because of
>women
>being able to lead a country
Just look at Angela Merkel

This is really the big speed-bump. Make no mistake, a lot of right-wing Germans are experts at hiding their power level out of lifelong necessity, so the number of those with the correct view is most likely higher than the known tenth - and now we have this one event a lot of them were waiting for to hope again, to feel drive again. If a new election must be had (I'm not sure when we'll know if that's the case right now, but if they can't get coalitions going it should show right soon), events might see them become even bigger than they have gotten yet. And at the end of the day more of us popping up from the underwood means more of the ones on top need to start kissing our asses for the vote, so CSU, parts of CDU, hell, even a fair share of those who stuck with leftism for their edginess vent - they'll actually show a little work from here on out. It can only be better than it was before, and I for one have decided I'm going to throw in with my local blue clubhouse and see if I can't at least bag a town council seat or something from which to shill for my AfD. We /springtimeforsototallynothitler/ now.

Except Merkel is right-wing and she keeps winning.

Remember importing hoards of immigrants is a right-wing plan to lower wages so wealthy factory owners can make more money.

Should have been "But make no mistake", that way it makes more sense.

Bump for you, maybe some more people will weigh in.