So Donald Trump

So Donald Trump...

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/white-house-aides-are-stopping-deal-with-assange-congressman-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=G6UydqWS01g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG

*nervously awaiting next words, but already giggling softly*

so.. i like ice cream...

So can you guess who did something stupid this week? Donald Trump. *laughter* You know what, we should introduce a new segment called "what stupid thing did donald trump do this week?". *crowd goes into a spastic attack*

hmmmm, i'm black?

The Daily Shoah With Trevor Noah

Why can't conservatives be funny? Are they incapable of comedy?

>inb4 jews control the media
Just youtube that shit.

niggers

this is a banana thread now
sage these useless threads

Faggots

yeah the thread is useless and the bananas would be the best part about this thread.

true that

I fucking hate this banana meme.

SHOULDN'T YOU GOYS SOCIALOIZE YA RELF CARE? OI TEWW YA, YA GET YA BAM CHECKED AAT FOR LESS THAN A THRUPNEE PIECE M80

xD
Thanks Lori

I really, really, really like this image

They're generally insecure in their masculinity which makes them overly serious.

conservatives aren't funny but alt right is funnier than both libs and cons

Did anyone see the full interview he did with Hillary Clinton?

Softball questions, nervous chuckles throughout. It was as though he was talking to his deity. And he was, of course.

HEILD DIDDLER :-DDDDDDD

Hvala Lori

Hey this thread is pretty good now, the bananas really did make it better.

Or like he was talking to some dumb bitch who no ones really liked but he wanted her more then Trump.

Not gonna lie, former ice cream machine here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the lunch box codes.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

...is being fucked in the ass by his own staff

disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/white-house-aides-are-stopping-deal-with-assange-congressman-says/

>Trump told reporters Sunday that has “never heard” of a potential deal with Assange.

>“I think the president’s answer indicates that there is a wall around him that is being created by people who do not want to expose this fraud that there was collusion between our intelligence community and the leaders of the Democratic Party,” Rohrabacher told The Daily Caller Tuesday in a phone interview.

Of course
every thread gets better with bananas

Faggot

Leftists aren't funny at all, they just get shows because they follow pc communist guidelines. Get someone up there that can make jokes about niggers and gas chambers and you'll get genuine laughs not the "i agree with that political view and it makes me feel powerful by numbers" liberal cackle

whats the matter lori?
didnt like my picture?
maybe youll like this one

WOW
SUCH REPLY
MUCH NICE

>that source
OK

dont forget to put sage in the options tho

aight this thread is dead
cya

>have groupme with friends back home
>one guy doesn't give a shit about politics
>one guy is smart, but total shitlib
>he unironically called the USSR facist
>the other guy is a normie liberal and a huge football fan
>today he posted you tube clips/pics of snl, daily show, SNL
>just spams that shit
>thinks he's fucking big brain for posting it
Christ I'm close to sperging out

ok nice story lori
here have a funny image

Do you think the subhuman moderators are going to gas this thread like they do to all Pepe threads that come up once they see all the bananas

Mind if I save it?

Its all yours buddy :)
since they seem to not care at all about the rules of this board i doubt it
it would seem that cleaning pol is banana mans job now

Pasta aside
Banana posters are the most cancerous thing in existence

Hitler digits checked.

Usually i would agree
but seeing how mods stopped caring about Sup Forums i think something should be done about it

haha, thanks lori.

>blue arms

>BLINFLE DRUMFLES BOW TO COLBOGANOFF
>IN CONTACT WITH ICE CREAM MAN
>POSSESS PSYCHO CRUSHER KILL DRUMPERF FONELD
>CONTROL COMEDY CENTRAL WITH AN IRON BUT FAIR FIST NOT BUNNLED TRONP
>OWNS CHANNELS & NEWS GLOBALLY
>DIRECT DESCENDANT OF THE GRRRAMRG FOFOOORRRR FFBBONALD BLOODLINE
>WILL BANKROLL THE FIRST DRUUUFAMRAMP ON MARS (JUNGELD BRUMFFF WILL BE THE FIRST DDDDDDARLNERLD WRUMP)
>OWN 99% OF ANTI-NOBULT DORAMPF NEWS
>FIRST DESIGNER TRUMFPAIES WILL LIKELY BE COLBOGANOFF BABIES NOT DRUMPFLEKINNIES
>SAID TO HAVE MORE THAN 4000+ MORE IQ THAN DRURMBLE POORUMP

DONALD BLOOMP HE BE RAYSISS

HELLO Sup Forums

you dont get to restart a dead thread
this looks like a job for banana man

two scoops

a penis

>I'm totally not a racist guys
>Trump is!
>Now give me money!

That's some good pasta.
youtube.com/watch?v=G6UydqWS01g

Man that hurricane was a disaster wasn't it?
Speaking of disasters Donald Trump...*cheering and whooping*