A reminder that lesbians like to pray on underage girls. Never let your daughter, niece, younger sister...

A reminder that lesbians like to pray on underage girls. Never let your daughter, niece, younger sister, etc near a known lesbian.

>not arming your girls with stun guns and knives to protect themselves

>like to pray
Because they might turn them religious?

I want my daughter to be preyed on my older lesbians. How else is she going to find a suitable partner in love?

>not arming them with assault rifles so they can kill those disgusting dykes

They pray to "Maria", the prolific voyeur who leads them.

Hey man a wise man said, we got to pray just to make it today.

95% of your moe-soldier's time will be spent on activities other than killing dykes. Their equipment should reflect that. Assault rifles are heavy and unhandy.

Pretty sure it's the other way around.

>not sending them off to dyke bars so they can exterminate them

>In teenager's fantasy, the kid has two moms

I hate that so many "older woman + young girl" h-manga throws in pretty much every fetish and the kitchen sink. Like I can handle a toy or two, but then they start bringing in weird shit like diapers and waterpsorts.

Fucking goddamn, I see more restraint from futa stuff.

Onee-sama just wants to be nice, instead she warps a loli's sexuality for life by appearing like an ideal lover, and makes her an incorrigible rug muncher. All too familiar story.

What if they also pray on your daughter's suitable partner in love?

Thoughts on this?

That's a nice comfy setup. I like the blindfold and giant pillow thing. That lesbian pedophile rapist has good tastes.

They like to make them kneel down and drink strange fluids anyway.

>likes to pray on
So they literally use them as a carpet while praying?

No collar or leash, 0/10.

He's referring to the shouts of "Oh God yes, YES!" that you can sometimes here.

But user, it's already too late.