I'm losing my entire anime collection...

I'm losing my entire anime collection. Say what you will about streamfags but it kinda sucks to lose years of what you've downloaded.

Shoulda b-b-backed that anime up.

It's not like you'll rewatch it anyway.

Streamfags will lose their entire anime collection when their shitty streaming sites close down.
I wasn't able to finish watching the catalan Dr. Slump dub due to megadownload closing. I didn't keep any episodes and felt bad for years. 4 years later someone shared the whole thing, and I decided to back it up in several places, even though I'm not planning on finishing it any time soon.
Since then, I download anime. Fuck streaming.

>2016
>still using HDD

buy SSD

Well, for bulk storage HDD are still the best value.

If you buy retarded HDDs and don't back up your shit to at least another drive then this is what happens.

We've all seen what happens on the internet, shit gets deleted all the time. Just the other week some newfaggot made a baaawww thread whining about how some manga he was reading got deleted and where could he read it now.

Not my fault you only have 1 HDD. I've got 5 of them, over 10TB of free disk space. Should have backed them up.

Remove your unhealthy attachment to anime, OP. Delete the episode after you've watched it.

This.

Why keep something you don't plan to watch again?

should've stopped being poorfag and replace hard drives every year

What you lost there should ideally be very little, or minor stuff that can be easily re-downloaded. You archive shit on extrernal hard drives. Shit of any kind, not just anime. You should have learned that your first time a hard drive failed or you got a virus and lost everything. Is this your first time? If so, are you underaged or really old?

SSD is still not stable enough for archival storage, unless you have access to military grade of civilian techs

FINDS

Besides, just redownload it if you're going to rewatch it. Someone might have put out an even better encode by the time you're getting to rewatching anyways.

>buy SSD
>to archive shit
Back to Sup Forums. Install Funtoo!

>he fell for the SSD meme
sup leddit

I like kissanime but cant be arsed to use their ad ridden and resource heavy website.
Rate my plebtastic way of anime watching
There is also another argument so it opens the video on my kodi/tv instead

Streamfags didn't have that collection in the first place and they watched it in a shitty quality.

Are you retarded?

are you retarded?
legitimate question.

Link?

Needlessly complicated for no benefit/10

>I like kissanime
Kill yourself, newfag.

post source

>adventure time

A 2TB EHDD costs like 60 bucks. 4TB SSD hybrid is like 130. Why would you only have one when technology is so cheap?

>Not having a zpool
>2K16

OP is a poor Somalian. Please understand.

Bad hard drive? Try spinrite

I can easily get back over 90% of my stored anime in a few days. People in your situation just aren't trying hard enough.

>Besides, just redownload it if you're going to rewatch it. Someone might have put out an even better encode by the time you're getting to rewatching anyways.
This. I realised that I have so many TV rip series I was never going to watch again. And that by now the Blu Ray versions are online and better.

hahaha, saving anime. get rekt faggot.

>im technologically illiterate
>baww

>quoting the whole fucking post
Are you retarded?

You really like your (You)s don't you?