If you don't believe white privilege exists...

If you don't believe white privilege exists, you literally admit that there is nothing to set you apart from blacks and that you're basically the same.

After all, if being white doesn't come with privileges, there is no advantage to being white, and that puts you on the same level as blacks.

No citation anywhere

not needed. Black people with clean records dont exist, so if a black person claims to be clean he is a liar and a criminal.
Its only logical that honest white people are hired more often

>mentions nothing about qualifications
okay

i find these stats to be very hard to believe, this is some normie tier facebook bullshit

>black people with clean records don't exist
/thread

That wouldn't happen if you could trust black people.

But you can't.

BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU GERMANY WILL BECOME A SHITSKIN COUNTRY :v
FAG KRAUT KEK KRAUT

digits confirm.

around blacks, never relax

a statistic without a citation is 1000% more likely to be made up.

That's because white people actually apply for jobs.

They're just the ones who haven't been caught.

I believe in white privilege. I also believe that privilege isn't created in a vacuum.

It's illegal to lie about convictions on your job application. So by default the black guy is a criminal if he says he has a clean record.

Liquidate your savings/take out loans to make your own business
Hire only coloreds
Get back to us one year later, we could use the lols

First thing that comes to my mind.

I don't even care about the /bant/ in this thread. Faggots like OP are brainless Facebook/Twitter activists. Spoon fed trash to regurgitate to others.

>If you don't believe white privilege exists, you literally admit that there is nothing to set you apart from blacks and that you're basically the same.

that being the case, it would be perfectly acceptable to cease all diversity initiatives, right?

>black males with clean records

I doubt that

Your post is so stupid that I genuinely feel dumber having read it. And why is every racial comparison always about arguing for blacks against whites? They're the worst people on earth. If you think they're anywhere near whites in quality, you should legitimately just kill yourself, because your mind is highly defective and I doubt it's curable.

people still use goybook?

>man of color

i think you mean

>a black man

>it would be perfectly acceptable to cease all diversity initiatives, right?

No, you can't reinstate slavery. Sorry.

I find this shit tiresome to be around, it's like being forced to look after the psycho kid in a shopping isle.

What sane person wants to live around this kind of behaviour.

In burgerland yah. It became intertwined in most of life.

>white privilege doesn't exist
>i know this because I'm white and therefore better than blacks

Nice logic there.

regarding that image, I had a college acquaintance who was an ex-con. he was a pretty sharp guy.

Its not a privilege, its earned.

Very edgy my high school friend
Make sure to post sad lyrics every now and then on your Facebook to show everyone your strugglessss

White privilege is genetic, not systemic

>i've earned my skin color through hard work

Fetus labor should be illegal.

conversely, any blm supporter who rants about defeating "white supremacy" must therefore literally believe that whites are supreme and they are inferior

Our parents work to provide a better life for us.
Can it not follow that our ancestors worked to make a better life for all of their own kind?

Leftists readily use "make a better life for their family" to push pro migrant propaganda, but they can't see this when "white society" applies it to itself.

I don't owe anybody anything by virtue of my skin colour or area of birth.

Look at these 12 year old mental gymnastics champs here
Waaaah!! It's earneddd!! Top KEK oh please you cucks

They do, just like you accept that Jews are superior to you because without them your country would never win nobel prizes.

>Our parents work to provide a better life for us.

Yours should work harder.

Hirers are not psychic, but they can read.

Blacks are on average less capable than whites, partially through systemic problems like ghettos, poverty and a climate of ogga bogga street thug lyf bullshit that drags down their brightest and smartest, but partially also genetic.

Companies are not charities, they want the best. 5% is quite generous if you truly look at the facts.

They did same kind of study or rather poll here that compared how well people with lots of prison background find jobs compared to people with NEET background. It turned out that prison was better than nothing.

It's not about race or how nice you are, but if you're presentable and can do what you're paid for.

>Hirers are not psychic, but they can read.

Thanks for the insight, much appreciated.

Now redpill me on water. Is it wet?

privilege is like respect, it's never given but earned. how do you think white people established a society that benefits them? by chimping out and burning their communities? by leaving their families fatherless? by committing crimes and illicit behavior?

previous generations of white families left the impression they're not nigger savages so white people today get the reap that reputation. that's white privilege.

hello darkness my old friend...

i'd settle for toning down the suffocating cultural marxism a tad

>privilege is like respect, it's never given but earned

With the amount of ridicule your flag constantly gets on here, you'd think you'd be a bit more sympathetic to the plight of blacks.

/thread

Since when did cultural privilege include IQ measurements my soft brained friend?

Did you vote for SPD by any chance?

I'm asking because you sound like a moron that states something someone more clever said, takes it out of context and follows it up with some irrelevant garbage.

>cultural marxism

Buzzwords will get you applause on Sup Forums, but they hardly make for good arguments in the real world.

>If you don't believe white privilege exists
It does exist. White countries are for white people. That's how it works in every non-white country in the world. If that chaps your ass you can get out.

It's not privilege you dipshit it's whites holding blacks to the same standards they hold for themselves. Blacks have proven time and again that they don't measure up so employers don't bother rolling the dice on them.

Maybe if blacks get their shit together for a few generations they will earn a bit of trust and be seen not as niggers but as turkroaches. Not much of a step up but it's still progress nonetheless.

>Coming from the guy whose parents lost the war

I voted for CSU.

you German cucks make me sick, this stupid meme is so vague and dishonest because certain offenses can influence a person's chances of getting a job, according to statistics blacks committed the most murders and whatnot so do you think a black guy with a felony and a white guy with a class A misdemeanor are going to have an equal chance of getting employment ?, no because if you a misdemeanor you will be rejected but some employers will tolerate it however if you have a felony in your record you're practically screwed.

I hope your mother and sister get raped right in front of you by Abdul and Muhammad your beloved refugees, you won't do anything anyways you'll just watch and enjoy it like a true cuck.

Both leaf and nigger stereotypes have been earned through hard work.

>being a criminal having served your time should mean you have a black mark for the rest of eternity and should be judged as a second-class citizen

do you know what /thread means?

At this point most nigs could probably benefit from a little slavery. Work that fat off.

>Coming from the guy whose parents lost the war

Yours lost the empire. To an anorexic pacifist wearing diapers.

So what experience do you have in the fast food industry mr tyrone?

>Ah you know fo sho i sprinkle dem diddle spice you know just bang bang nigga. I gots to bring in dem green you know fo tha blang blang.

Okay we'll be in touch.

>Respect, dog. Keep it real.

It means he thought that rhetorical question was apt enough to end the thread on. What do you think '/thread' means?

As a former HR guy a criminal record is only a small piece. Some of the fucking winners I've had in my office looking for work were drunk, high, reading their phones as I tried to interview them.

The dindus were the worst. Illiterate, barely understood what they were saying, getting angry with the questions, walking in and saying shit like "gimme appakation" and "i need money."

If a white guy with a record is getting hired over a black guy without a record that black guy must be a real piece of shit.

you don't think it's a real thing?

I think leafs are people too.

Looks like we both lost, oh well time to hand over your society to the "New Germans" now Fritz.

Or if this is a rate. There's more whites than blacks so if only 5% that's negligble compared to the amount of blacks to whites. So really blacks might be getting hired more

Ok. How does that even remotely begin to explain the "marxism" part?

white privilege exists because whites are better
name a livable shitskin country and name an uninhabitable white country

>time to hand over your society to the "New Germans" now Fritz.

You first.

The white privilege of having higher IQ and a dad maybe, but that's not my fault.

I often make intentional leaf baits so its partially my own fault.

you're splitting hairs.

>white privilege exists

Mission accomplished. I have backed Sup Forums into a corner and forced them to admit white privilege exists.

Good.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with their respective level of education and studies, and the severity and frequency of their crimes...

We'll both jump together and land on France.

Ok, one, two, THREE!

I do the same, so I can certainly see where you are coming from.

Maybe niggers shouldn't commit so much crime and have such shit IQs and they'd get hired more.

I'm pretty sure I love you.

>

You know what? You're absolutely right. White people shouldn't be regulating the behavior of blacks. So, time for physical separation???

criminal record is a very broad term

If a white man has a record for speeding tickets and the man of color has a record for assault then obviously they will hire one over the other.

>If a white man has a record for speeding tickets

If a white man is caught speeding, he'll get a ticket.

If a black man is caught speeding, he'll get a bullet.

Totally the same thing.

Wow how will blacks ever recover??

As a reformed felon this is the worst part about it all. Jail was just boring, but now my life is completely locked down. How can I be expected to be a good citizen if everything is pushing me towards crime? Can't get a job, can't get an apartment, I can't even fucking volunteer.

Cant tell if this is bait but you're talking to a black guy. That has nothing to do with my point. I'm specifically talking about OP image not "white privilege" you'd have to be an idiot to think it doesnt exist

Going through a temp agency and gotta tell you that at the moment I applied, this had to be explained to list ALL convictions. This particular individual cited as an example only listed the conviction he most recently got, and excluded 23 other misdemeanors, 4 other prior felony convictions, and 2 parole violations.

"It is illegal to do" is the top-shelf brand of stupid you picked, and now you get to drink it all in.

We need more information than whether or not they have a criminal record. What about actual qualifications?

>you'd have to be an idiot to think it doesnt exist

Sup Forums has consistently denied that it exists. In this very thread, I have, through the power of logic, forced them to admit that it does.

>Cant tell if this is bait

in this case, it usually is

A white man with a criminal record is less likely to commit crime than a black man

R.I.P Germania
KEKMANY
DEUTSCHLAND KEKLAND

C U
C K

But which do you love more Fritz?
Dank memes and cool racism? Or BBC and conformity?

White privilege exists in white majority countries. Asian privilege exists in asian majority countries. whats the big deal?

you still haven't addressed my earlier point. if anything, whites are at a big disadvantage.

glad i'm in good company

The day I am forced to choose between dank memes and BBC is the day I take my own life.

>you still haven't addressed my earlier point

I actually have. Scroll up.

yes we all know niggers hate getting jobs, thats why theyre all on welfare

I value our friendship.

More whites are on welfare than blacks.