Daily Japanese Thread DJT #1578

>it's possible to learn Japanese

Cornucopia of Resources / Guide
Read the guide before asking questions.
docs.google.com/document/d/1pKgBm8Aa58mjB1hYhbK-VOPZsRBTXBuPBzw8Xikm2ss/pub?embedded=true

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/zbiwsf.zip
g.e-hentai.org/s/2437b76979/894573-14
core6000.neocities.org/?
rikaisama.sourceforge.net/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rikaikun/jipdnfibhldikgcjhfnomkfpcebammhp?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneesh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

みょうぞきちいちばんがるこい!

Well no answer last thread, maybe someone will know this time.

What's the difference between -てあげてください and -てくれて? I've seen both of those at least. Was always taught あげて is only when you give though but seems not to be the case.

Big ears.

Big ears are ちょうかわいい

ゲー...このスレ画像ってきもいな...塵。

DEKINAY

user-kun to nihongo de hanashita

im sorry im at my parents and they dont have jap input installed

did i do particles right

To the user who asked about text hookers on Linux quite a few threads earlier: I've made ITHVNR work on Wine, here's the build: a.pomf.cat/zbiwsf.zip

I reported the actual issue to the Wine maintainers, but I'm not sure if (or when) it will be fixed.

Formality.

Try to find an example of someone saying ~くれて as a command reddit kun

Is there any way I can move my progress in Anki from one computer to another? I have to go to another state for a week so I'll have to use my laptop.

Yes.

Use the built in synchronize function?

So you're saying -てあげてください is basically a polite command then?

Also, you probably should't be trying to learn from that picture considering the multiple instances of extra characters in it

あげて means you are asking someone to do something as a favor for a third person

Isn't that only for porting your progress to phones?

It works with any version of anki.

djtさん、
「のち」と「あと」はどうちがうですか?両方は「後」です。

>あげて means you are asking someone to do something as a favor for a third person

But that's not what's happening at Full context: g.e-hentai.org/s/2437b76979/894573-14

So it seems to double for てください / くれる then?

Suddenly Japanese is in multiple fonts for me. Is there a way to fix this? I'm using Chrome.

Goddamnit

>it's actually true, the episode

>djtさん
あ-あのん..何言ってんの...。

How many kanji a day do you guys usually learn?

what does フリガナ mean?

I'm trying to buy a certain album and i don't know what is this

I learn them through vocab. Tried RTK and it just messed up my retention. Not planning to write anyways since my sole reason for learning was to read manga/VNs so I guess I didn't need to learn production.

ごめん悪い日本語。

まあ、別なトイレ同じくそでしょw

I don't

get

it

Can someone transcribe this word? Can't find it through radicals or google

"what does this mean"
"it means ___"
"分からないよー”

it means you don't know?

correct?

What exactly is core6000.neocities.org/?
People sometimes link it as a web version of the core deck, but the translations are different from the ones in the deck from the guide and they're different from the ones on jisho, too.
Where did these translations come from? They seem better than the ones in the deck. Could there be some different version of the core deck than the one in the guide?

平穏, you dumb idiot.

thx :)

自殺してください

Not sure if you're joking or not but it means furigana, they just showed you. Install this please

firefox: rikaisama.sourceforge.net/
chrome: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rikaikun/jipdnfibhldikgcjhfnomkfpcebammhp?hl=en

no u

Where's your bug report?

????

自分を殺してください。

you heard me

Which of these two should I use if I want to jokingly/memingly tell someone to die?

what the fuck is this furigana shit?

Why not bite your belly button and die?

The third "person" is perhaps the hair

ですよね

>tfw you fell for the don't learn katakana meme

Recognized 良 though

You are years late ;_;
Hopefully some learners will benefit from that

The picture has multiple mistakes in it stop obsessing over it

>hanahira
>that ITH inferface
>that font
>that image on the right that isn't even centered properly
>linux in general
>866 KB
>1290x788

Just end my suffering, senpai.

Who is the cutie on the right?

Osho Rajneesh, do you even?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneesh

皆なら何をしてるのか

Had no idea what he looked like, along with pretty much most people I've read from and about. Don't really care to much about the individuals themselves as much as their work. Decent beard, though.

日本おしている

Anyone else watching ゆとりですがなにか?

It's about three guys who were born in 1987, belonging to the Yutori generation, basically millennials to us. They are called Yutori in Japan in reference to when the Japanese government installed the Yutori education policy which is more relaxed, having less hours and content in the curriculum.

何もない。
Sup Forumsにシットポーストするながらたった一人でお部屋の中に死んでるだけさ。
もう死にたいんだ。生活って痛み。

私も

その気持ちって分かるよ

So I'm starting to use Anki. It has the default at 20 per day. Should I stick to this, or do people recommend changing this to a different number?

How can I tell if 汝ら is うぬら or わいら?
Or 己 おのれ or おの (or the several other variations)?

ドラマを観る
99.9刑事専門弁護士05話

Hmm... sounds interesting, I'll take a look at the first episode

わたくしも。疲れた。永遠に寝たい。

Do whatever feels right to you?
I suspend everything and then unsuspend however many new cards I want to add each day... but I'm pretty sure I am in the minority because my way is pretty inefficient -- maybe.

>I suspend everything and then unsuspend however many new cards I want to add each day
できない

>tfw fell for the がんばるぞいのメメ

So, does anyone have that DJT OP picture by Chad (or was it Jamal?) from maybe 1-2 months ago? I couldn't find it in the archive

It's not this one, it was (badly) made with Paint

>できない
そうか...どうしてそなことと言う?

I've only watched the first episode myself. I think it's pretty spot on when it comes to portraying millenials.

>please kill yourself
>please commit suicide

i made that one but i'm not jamal or whoever you think i am, just an user.

fuck. i should have put an ん in there somewhere or something because i was looking for an explanation.
i guess you're right.
できない ;_;

ぜんぜん疲れていません, でも お腹空いた。何かを食べたい。

Why do you want it

食べるのが尽
...yeah, that's not right -- how should I said "eating is exhausting"?

Anyone here reading the monogatari LNs? Are they interesting?

It's Nisio fucking Isin dude, do you need to ask? Did you get into weebdom yesterday? It's like going into outer Sup Forums and asking "Is Neon Genesis Evangelion interesting?"

I don't know shit about the anime or the author. I know it's a popular anime so I'm interesting in reading the source material.

So I take it you're saying yes. ok

食べるは大変です, maybe? I'm ridiculously new at this.

What is this?

Korean?

急げ

But NGE is literally a meme

急げ

Thanks

>can't read that kanji

So I wanna watch anime and japanese cinema raw and just generally impress people by speaking Japanese.
Should I just learn Core2k/6k and grammar and get on with it?
Are there any benefits at all of learning kanji?
I mean, I intend on learning at least hiragana, but kanji seems like such a drag.