Why did Bin Laden wear a BDU woodland tunic?

Why did Bin Laden wear a BDU woodland tunic?

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Report-bin-Laden-treated-at-US-hospital/87801004541363/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hiding in the most sand filled continent
>Metal gear Laden

Yeah is he a retard, he's from the Middle East not Canada lol wear desert camo

Osama is hiding in this forest

That's a big clip

Check Em

to get that chic revolutionary look

THASA NOT A CLIP FUCKING LEAF REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK

>clip

It's an rpk-74 45rd mag.

t. AK connoisseur

It's comfy, he's an old man he was never in the bush but the picture inspires fighters, just like he never fired that gun much less even carried it.
They are just props.

To sneak up on goats

Seems weird to be this anti-American but wearing US military apparel.

No one said sand niggers were smart

>Bin Laden
>not smart

No one said Osama wasn't an American-Israeli patsy. He was signaling this to us. He even said in his declaration of "responsibility" for 9/11 that our security is in our own hands.

A friend once told me he picked it out of some US surplus we sent over back during Reagan-era. Apparently he thought some black squiggle on the shoulder said "Allah" in his mudslimes squiggle writing.

Afghanistan is heavily forrested in the mountains.

>bin laden
>did 9/11
Pick one

That would be a good response if I asked if Afghanistan has any trees.

It's was KSM's game plan.

It's pretty well known he worked for the CIA long before 9/11. The only question is exactly how much he worked for them.

The biggest faggots in this Universe, also known as Americans aka Burger Goyim aka Israel's Cannon Fodder allowed the conflict in my country and the balkans to escalate.

The pic you see was made in 1998. Bin Laden was in Bosnia on multiple occasions. He brought mujahadeen fighters with him from usual rapefugee countries. Bosnia gave him Bosnian citizenship. And to Khalid Sheik Muhammed. And to Mohammed Atta. Etc. First beheadings on tape were done by Bin Ladens fighters in some conflict with Serbs around 1994 or so.

You think American goy scum intelligence agencies didn't know about that? Yet they let it slide. Ultimate goy faggots, I hope Israel nukes them one day, they are their masters after all and master can do anything to his bitch.

Croatian army and Bosnian army used woodland camo.

With, not for them. And to the extent of which he did work for them is unknowable now since the ashes of those burnt pages sit on every continent of this planet.

C'mon anons. Surely all know the Bin Laden hoax was a huge psy-op. CIA operative Tim Osman?
Died in 2001.
Resurrected and then "taken out" by Obama ?
C'mon guys, I thought Sup Forums was smart!
Red pilled?
Knew how to use an internet?

Hi cap 50 roung glockazine

Don't lie to me they're called sand niggers for a reason

Wrong. That is an AKS-74U.

t. AK 101

He liked the density of the fabric.

with them*

CIA issue or Deal of the Day on Amazon
You pick

>thinks user doesn't know Jihad Joe

Not wrong, I was addressing the mag specifically you tard. You'd know that if you knew anything.

12-gauge tactical thing that goes up quad-core magnum silencer.

Why would a man wear woodland camouflage in a desert.

Tell me, was getting caught part of his plan?

Report: bin Laden treated at US hospital
By ELIZABETH BRYANT, United Press International | Oct. 31, 2001
upi.com/Report-bin-Laden-treated-at-US-hospital/87801004541363/
A CIA agent allegedly met with suspected terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden in July, while the Saudi underwent treatment for kidney problems at an American hospital in Dubai, France's Le Figaro newspaper reported Wednesday.
Benazhir Bhutto 2times Prime Minister Pakistan) also stated OBL died in December 2001 from kidney failure. Shortly thereafter she also was assassinated.

>pakistan
>desert

Not really.

Well the portions he was in weren't.

Pretty defensive for not being wrong

HOL UP.
Youre telling me this mother fucker was hiding next to a Pakistani military base/academy/whateverthefuck for years. The same Pakistan that we give billions of dollars to every year, and still do.
Youre telling me that with the trillions of dollars of satelites, spy agencies, 50 eyes, prisms, toilet cameras all over the place, they couldnt notice that for a decade?
Youre telling me the most elite special forces unit on earth couldnt manage to capture the guy alive? Even though he was unarmed? The biggest source of intel in the entire world? intel that could destroy the enemy the government had been at the time fighting for 10 years non stop? And now 16 years non stop...
Youre telling me that they released 0 proof, absolutely 0 proof of his death and instead decided to just toss him into the ocean somewhere?
R u srs?

That's literally Obama. Even with CIA makeup they didn't change the ears. He wears obvious military clothes to make him look scary because that was his job.

Not an argument.

Because he got it from the us that provided him funds.

*nods sagely*