Jailed people should be used as temporary slaves

I think that people that have been arrested will just get buff, get free, and rape more people in the real world. If we used them as slaves their muscles would be worth it for all of us, niggers would be able to awaken their cotton picker ancestor's grit, and rape babies would never know true freedom. In this situation, I think to take all races of all two genders could work together under the white man's intelligence like in human centipede 3. Think about it with the honkey/chinaman intelligence, the beaner/towelhead/nigger strength, the tard willingness, and the female/dike/homo/Jew determined whining we could get a lot more work done. What I mean is for the goody-two-shoes of the world can do whatever shit they please while the jail slaves do all the hard work for us.
>Think About it Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you have chain gangs anymore?

God, I'd pick up the soap so bad

#PutPrisonersToWork

They already are, and its constitutional as long as its not "cruel or unusual."

They still are used as slaves. Don't they make $2.50 an hour breaking rocks or punching out license plates or something?
I think they should crank it up a notch and get the violent offenders and rapists and child molesters to participate in blood sports. To the death.

...fucking Sweden. God damnit.

they used to do this, basically you could make criminal nigs break big rocks into little rocks in 110 degree sweltering southern heat all day erryday

but then of course the jews banned it

(((A year after reintroducing the chain gang in 1995, Alabama was forced to again abandon the practice pending a lawsuit from, among other organizations, the Southern Poverty Law Center. "They realized that chaining them together was inefficient; that it was unsafe", said attorney Richard Cohen of the organization.)))

Jawan and Dante enter a South Carolina waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.

Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats.

Family upset at the white man who was forced to take action against the robbers, who happened to be black.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Blacks treat prison like the 13th Grade.

My brother worked at the prison garage and on the prison dairy farm. They work those who will work. They can't let negroes work though as they just steal everything.

america's prisons are shit and can't really get much worse.

>I think that people that have been arrested will just get buff
>getting buff in prison

life isn't like TV faggot, there's no gains in prison food, shit is subsistence tier.
>temporary slaves
they already are
honestly your entire post reads like a schizophrenic.

>They work those who will work. They can't let negroes work though as they just steal everything.

What about Anthony Weiner?

You can already get prison jobs making 30 cents a day. Conditions of peoples probation and parole often require people to get jobs. This is already a thing.

Wut is community service?

listen dipshit, read the constitution, slavery is still legal in the prison system, they dont have to pay you.

this is in practice across the entire USA, just look at the texas prison system for example, you dont have a choice on whether you work or not, you have to work, and you dont get paid or any other form of benefit from said work

Implying they're not already

Not something for "jailed" people...

But man sex is not like buying shoes or "conquering" females. So it needs that layer of bullshit or exclusivity

that's optional in the majority of cases, and the "jobs" are just basic tasks. we're talking about manual labour here

Negroid libidos are powerful and perverse things.

One has to wonder whether the Gentle Giant would be behind bars had he lived, since it has been 3 years now since he was sent to his ultimate reward.

*picks the soap*

Sven knows whats up

I'd prefer using refugees as a slaves instead. Prisoners are criminals, refugees are disposable.

History lesson time, my white millennials friends. As soon as slavery ended large amounts of black kids and men were given long terms for petty crimes and sent right back to picking cotton (and building roads, etc) often on the same former plantations. Now owned by the prison prison. This went on basically till the 1960s. It's already been done bro.
Google Angola prison

Blacks had it made in the South, so long as they worked.

Read "Up From Slavery" by Booker T. Washington

Well, except for their humanity.

This is just the Swedish sense of humor right?

Wait. Human Centipede 3 is out?

damn, I wish I could be male in an american prison.

Read the 13th amendment. Slavery is still acceptable for the incarcerated

I'm just feeding the meme, it's funny and innovative and I appreciate it, sucks that we've become this though

If you don't work in the legal system you really shouldn't try and have opinions on it.

It's not a simple issue.

I work for a criminal defence law firm and I have enormous sympathy for some convicts. Not all, but some. Not everyone in jail is evil. Most of them are probably unpleasant people who have made poor decisions because they are unintelligent, but I don't think makes them any less deserving of human dignity than a barrister or judge. I think that you, OP, are unpleasant and unintelligent and are currently making a poor decision, but I don't want you to be a slave to the state.

The strong should protect the weak.

Thank kikes and their pet slave WEB DuBois for discouraging blacks from working. Booker T was one of the original BASED black men, and one of the few realistic ones

in hungary they have to work 8 hours/day. food is not free not even for them lol. work or you dont get food.

Why do you appreciate that your country is being portrayed in such a manner? I mean i can understand it being funny trough a proxy though.

Jailed people should be integrated into a human centipede.

13th Amendment:

>Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

>Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

These boots were made in an Arkansas DOC facility by unpaid prisoners.

Ooops. Pic relevant

Are they cheap? How can I get a pair of those?

"WHY YOU FIGHT THAT TOAD?"

We should sell the illegal DACA aliens as slaves, back to Mexico, or maybe to China. How much we could make on that?

Niggers have no work ethic period.

>faggot who literally has no knowledge on prisons or prison life
take your liberal level shit somewhere else newfag,
the most buff people in america are/were prisoners who had nothing to do besides eat ramen and cheese and exercise all day

The prisoners used to make them internally, for internal use. You can still get a re-make of it from Frye boots for around $400. This color isn't available - it's the original.