KIZNAIVER

Chidori Fags BTFO

last thread

Yuta never stood a chance

This room is too red.

What does this face convey

>BTFO
Why? She realized her mistakes and will probably try to change, it's actually a great time to like Chidori.

yo this show is really good huh

>A little bit of empathy would show you how someone in her shoes would react to a message like kacchon's
Yeah, alot more reasonable, Shitdori is too emotionally invested in herself to see the bigger picture in all of thise.

It's strangely polarizing. It is far far from perfect but it's very good material for discussion, so it probably attracts the worst and best kind of people while being meh to majority in the middle.

I'm loving it, Okada stuff usually ranges from shit to ok, mostly on the shit side, but this might become one of my favorites if the final episode doesn't suck.

it was alright, not alot happened to get a good entry though.

>it's actually a great time to like Chidori
>character development eleven episodes in
>during the penultimate episode of all episodes
It's too late.

It's never too late user, best girl is being saved for last.

>waiting on Asenshi

I revoke my best girl vote from Noriko to Nico after last few eps, she's supposedly all quirky and so randumb lol but actually the most reasonable of them all.

Why so many people hate Chidori?

I cringed pretty hard this ep about nobody seeming to understand how empathy works... In the last thread it was mentioned that Japanese society is pretty low on empathy but still it's a biological property of mammals, it's not like they would be so fucking shocked by the fact it exists even if it was repressed. I knew empathy was the endgame of kizuna system, it's just that I also expected the characters themselves to know it.

Because up till now she's only been thinking of herself but pretending she's thinking about others.

That hypocritical self-righteous attitude is the most absolutely annoying.

The pain from this episode was so great I could feel it by just watching the show, the Kizuna system works.

PV out yet?

How did Hisomu become such a motherfucking bro?

He was always a bro.

>MC admitted he was a faggot for ignoring Chidori
>too cold and non-caring when she always did her best to defend him
>from bullies and whatever

More like anti-Chidori fags BTFO.

Truly the Breakfast Club of anime

because the story sets her up as a rival to autisma, Sup Forums's favorite

I agree. This episode physically pained me as well because of how bad it was.

>not KISAMA

KISAMA
ARE YOU A KABANE OR A NIGGEN

Shitdori will still get BTFO because her love for him will go unrequited and she'll get paired with his sloopy seconds, Tenga.

>Inb4 Kacchon sacrifices himself to save Noriko from Kizuna overload

Every character had some good development.

Kacchon needs no explanation.
Chidori took a lot of time but seems to realize that she was worst girl.
Nico needs no explanation, she is fucking best.
Tenga turned from bro to jealous hypocrite, like any normie could.
Honoka got somewhat over her yuti trauma.
Yuta turned from a normalfag trying to fit in into a friend of the others.
And Hisomu became a bro in the last few episodes.

I'm a Norifag, and it seems that we have a chance to avoid her bad end aswell. Really looking forward to the finale.

That would probably be the best ending possible for this shitfest

>hey we're feeling his pain, you fuckers didn't stop the thing
>NO! It was YOUR OWN PAIN!
>Whaaaaaaaaaaaat
Boy this episode really dropped the fucking ball huh

It took 11 episodes for this show to articulate that empathy exists
Wow Japan you're almost becoming like a nation of real feeling people instead robots

this is the most unbelievable bullshit in the series.

I had a cute little GF when I was in first grade through 5th (never more then a little kissing, mostly just two kids who liked hanging out). I can't remember her face, only barely recall her name, and NEVER ONCE wanted to see her again as I grew up (we went to different middle schools). I had male friends from that age I met later in highschool and couldn't wait to get the fuck away from them.

This whole japanese litterary fixation on "romances" formed when you're 7 yo is complete bullshit. I never knew a single person who was remotely interested in someone they were close to at that age. I even had a "childhood friend" I grew up with turn into a very beautiful woman, who I never even considered dating (she's like my fucking sister, i mean who the fuck wants to fuck their sister?)

this whole okata forced romance bullshit is just so lazy I can't believe anyone can possible spend 5 minutes discussing it, let alone 20 people circle jerking about it

Honestly most fags I met where bros.

I don't get it,didn't they confirm that connecting people make them retarded veggies?
So why do the experiment again?Why is drug-chan so keen on turning the whole world retarded?

>Chidori took a lot of time but seems to realize that she was worst girl.
>Tenga turned from bro to jealous hypocrite, like any normie could.

Will they be redeemed?

it's propaganda to try and get japs to reproduce

It's like,they're so autistic,take your f/a/g and his feels bullshit when talking about school and failed love life,and multiply it;I talked to a girl when i was 5 so she is my soul mate.kind of thing.

It's so hard being autistic when no one understands you, better to turn entire would full autismo

honest question: how did she get "i'm rejecting you" from agata's whole spiel? was it just, "i barely noticed you ever existed, much less harbored any sort of romantic feelings for you whatsoever lol,"? did not get it

Nico has always been best girl since first episode

I don't know, I was just pointing out that they went through development. And both of their development is totally fitting for high-schoolers.

People really lack empathy in the modern world. And I presume this is even worse in Japan considering their autistic "keep your problems to yourself, or just kill yourself"mentality.

>this is the most unbelievable bullshit in the series
Maybe user will say something worth reading.
>I had a cute little GF when I was in first grade through 5th
And, stopped reading right there. Take your blog to Tumblr, they may be empathetic to your life story. And reblog how they can relate.

should have kept her being a selfish bitch. with the show focusing on Sonozaki's autism, it's like there's no point to spend time on chidori or tenga anymore.

People in modern (western) world lack empathy so much we have more and more laws that protect minorities, we see something like slavery as humanitarian crime and people in general are ready to help others more. First world countries have more time to be empathetic now because we have things so good and don't need to bother with things like war.

Hey Sup Forumsnons we should try to connect with each other. I can see it work perfectly for us.

Kacchon's "thank you for caring" might've felt like some final parting words to her, remember, she always thinks about herself first. She probably had that whole awkward relationship between them on her mind during the call and just connected both things.

So Nori is going to try killing herself by having everyone connect or what

I figure they understand other dudes the best.

Chidori: "I love you"
Kacchon: "Thanks"

>People really lack empathy in the modern world. And I presume this is even worse in Japan considering their autistic "keep your problems to yourself, or just kill yourself"mentality.

Just imagine a story if you apply the Kiznaiver system on certain groups of peeps from the U.S. like the racist, the homophobe, the deep conservative, and the liberal and such.

We already had Jiro do it in this season, dunno if I want another Lelouch attempt.

Kinda seemed like some bullshit like that was happening.

>nothings happened entire show
>SHIT WE NEED SOMETHING TO HAPPEN
>muh tang

i already miss jiro, hes stil alive though

>The Kizna System, which shared people’s physical pain, is revealed to actually be meant to share people’s feelings. For the Kizna Comitte, knowing that the Kiznaivers had connected their “hearts’ voices” was great news. However, it can be said that for the Kiznaivers, who had gone through the test of courage and saved Honoka from the bonds with her past, becoming Kiznaivers who don’t rely on the system as much as before (?), these were terrible news. Because no matter how close you are with someone, there are always things or feelings they don’t want to be asked about. As expected, after realizing their “hearts’ voices” could connect, the Kiznaivers disband. Between all of this, however, Katsuhira remembers he and Sonozaki participated in the Kizna Experiment when they were kids. Though Katsuhira claims he “doesn’t know if he likes” Sonozaki, there’s no doubt he had asked her for her e-mail adress and that he thinks of her exclusively. Although his friends, feelings distrustful of Sonozaki, have also worried about him, he was improved enormously, and there’s a possibility he might take Sonozaki’s hand and run away in order to protect her?! (?)

but i really don't get how she's caring about herself first and foremost by continually going out of her way to keep agata fed and standing up for him; is it because her motivation for doing that stuff is less altruistic and more "i want him to like me so i can have him for myself"? that'd make a bit more sense, at least; did she know him before he got semi-vegified? she had alluded to his being more energetic in the past.

seems a bit of a stretch; in that situation, seems like you'd probably want to put out an apology for your own blitheness/thank the other person for the stuff they've done that you didn't appreciate before leaping straight into "i love you too", especially with the whole ITAI shitstorm fresh on everyone's mind

>Though this was a good thing for Yamada and the others from the Kizna Comittee, the Kiznaivers connecting up to their “hearts’ voices” might have been a completely unexpected event. While the Kiznaivers disband as a result from this, it can be said this is also a chance for them to stop and think about their relationships after being released from the forced bond. However, the truth is, this is the cause of Sonozaki’s even further obsession with the Kizna System. From the 10th episode and onwards (?), Katsuhira and Sonozaki’s past will be revealed, and the Kizna System’s true nature and Sonozaki’s goal ought to be finally clear. Furthermore, Hisomu, who has always been considered a “pervert/weirdo” (?) will take actions only he can take as the key to move the story. As for the romance, it will reach one conclusion (?). Please watch until the very end! (?)

Sonozaki going fucking nuts

>having feelings for someone you cared for for a long time is unbelievable
>being friends with someone for a long time is unbelievable
So you're sayign when to people get married they stop caring about eachother? How's that autism treating you.

>everyone else is the same as I am
Shut up idiot.

>KSK?! What is going to happen to >Katsuhira and Sonozaki next time?!
Katsuhira Agata (Voiced by Yūki Kaji): Though he lived a life where he could not feel pain, he began to understand not only pain, but also what others thought of him (?) ever since he was chosen as a Kiznaiver.
>Noriko Sonozaki (Voiced by Hibiku Yamamura): A girl who belongs to the Kizna Comittee. She has participated once as a tester of the Kizna Experiment, and is heavily obsessed (?) with the idea of the Kizna System continuing.

>The Kizna Comittee thinks Katsuhira stealing Sonozaki away (?) is a great miscalculation?! Despite Sonozaki seeming apathetic about matters of love…?

kizna mascot
screaming coma girl
MC clutching chest
random kid getting beaten by the wall
plenty of material if you're looking

Kisomu confirmed to take Nori's place as ITAI focal point/crucifixion.

NICE MEME BROXD!
UPVOTED.

>implying laws have anything to do with personal empathy
People use their time to become more isolated and wrapped up in themselves now

No, episode twelve'll began with a suicide interrupted. She'll either,
>feel the sensations of the other Kiznaivers preventing her kamikaze
Or,
>as she fall she is miracously saved

She seems to want to bear the whole town's suffering to prove her point and Kacchon will come to her rescue showing that their group developed the emparty after losing the kizna connections. He'll probably try to risk himself and that will stop Nori-chan. I also can't imagine the emotionless dolls staying emotionless by the end of it.

regardless, we isolate ourselves and watch anime to empathize with fictional characters.

The whole "uh, we were friends and cared about each other the whole time" took long enough.

>literally a screenshot from crunchyroll
>nobody points it out

Sup Forums is dead.

I want him to be ok in the end. Please, Okada, have mercy.

>We were friends the whole time
>everyone bursts out in confusion and disbelief
Man this episode was weak

Because Hisomu being a bro was literally the only point of his existence.

He was pretty much non-existent outside of his introduction and the last couple of episodes, he could have not been there and things wouldn't have been affected at all.

I think to bear the whole town suffering is reaching. She's not resigning the experiment because of Katsuhira and the other five Kiznaivers from their past, it's an end justify the means type situation.

On that note, I think Gendo would be proud of her, if they existed in the same Universe. One did it for his waifu, the other her husbando.

She is the best

Could someone explain to me what motivation Noriko has had throughout this seris? Her actions seem so random.

get funding and more results for her apathetic friends?

I don't want this ride to ever end.

Yup I was thinking she did it to help her own multiplied pain as well as trying to find a 'cure' for the stonefaced friends, but how can the experiment depicted in the series help? What results are they aiming for? Nothing makes sense to me :/

>happy end with autists getting together
>one more cour with the others pairing up and general friendly SoL
Call me a shipperfag but I would pay for this to happen.

Also, this reminds me of my recurring question: why don't make more SoLs with somewhat equal number of male and female friends? Why is the otaku population so fucking boring with their "cute girls only" obsession?

God no I don't want another season of trite like this.

>why don't make more SoLs with somewhat equal number of male and female friends?
Watch more fucking anime.

Tbh, I am quite frustrated that the show wasn't more about the Kiznaiver system and less about the characters. Don't get me wrong, they were nice and awesome and all, but the whole Kizna thing just feels underdeveloped and to it is full of plot holes. They have one episode to make amends, good fucking luck with that.

I would probably have watched it if it was 2-cour, and they could have done so much more. Really sad they didn't. Now the show will just leave a sour taste in my mouth, I am sure.

If the Kiznaiver connections only last such a short amount of time, how did Kacchon's other kizna scar open up back in episode nine? How was Urushibara so certain there weren't lingering connections after seeing that?

>Watch more fucking anime.
Are you implying that equal gender SoL is common? Because it isn't.

We have no idea. And I doubt we ever will have. The plot holes in the sense anime...

>facepalm

whose shirt hangs on the wall

what a slut

Gender equal sol is rare as fuck

Is either haremshit, fujoshit or yurishit pandering bullcrap every season

>Hisomu doing ASMR so his bro can think

where the fuck are my sides

so, sonozaki is going nuclear?

splash splash splash

So, which one of you wrote this?

ISE UDON

probably a malfunction because they hadn't perfected the system then.
Here's what I think happened,The original idea was to make the kiznaiver system permanent as seen with Kacchon's original group.
Then they realized that would be impossible to keep stable long term so they tried it again but this time limited it to the summer so that they could test to see if the effects would be different.

Hisomu is bro tier,if he ends up with Kacchon in a last minute twist I wouldn't complain