Germany owes Poland $1,500,000,000,000 USD + COMPOUND INTEREST

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back Łaba I Solawa as well from you turboautists.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-poland-germany-reparations/polish-legal-experts-say-poland-can-demand-german-reparations-idUSKCN1BM1SR
youtube.com/watch?v=-cPXeGCgcus
youtube.com/watch?v=QHKP0TVljIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw when I totally support the polish jews in this matter. Gaymany needs to die.

Germany should pay their debts before its all gone on wellfare.

I like you Schlomo

Another Daily reminder that Poland and Lithuania are rightfully Saxonian Clay under Friedrich August I. von Sachsen, PAY BACK DENBTS!!!!

gERMANS are fucking cancer of this planet. They garbage nation should be genocided and land split between France, Poland, Denmark and Czech rep.

Remember krauties
> plus COMPOUND INTEREST
S C H N E L L E S A B Z A H L E N

876 * 10 ^23 € reparations for 30 year war adjusted for centuries of inflation WHEN?? PAY DEEEEENBTTTSSSS!

PAY DENBTS

germans would rather spend that money on bringing more immigrants

>autism: the post

PAY DENBTS GERMANY

OR ELSE

/thread

With only 20 easy payments of 75000000000 USD, its a bargain

GERMANY

I DARE YOU ONE MORE TIME

PAY DEBNTS, OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

don't even try it kraut!

Herr we go again... Always the same Guy...

Acording to the Potsdam treaty Germany gave reparation to the soviet union which should give/Split them among Eastern Europe. If they didnt (Spoiler they didnt) then Poland should sue Russia Not Germany
>But muh Poland was occupied
So was Germany. All Great Powers signed the treaty.

I'm going to g*rmany next week to kill some german subhumans. Digits decide how many of them I murder.

700 + additional 300 have been ordered.
You want a car? Here's car.

The krauts also sank some of our boats, how do we proceed to charge them for our losses?

WE WUZ LAGERKANGZ!

How can slavbois compete?? Those giant lagers were built by giant germanics!! We would be living on the starts right nao under Wernherr van Braun!! Germanics could see/hear/smell for 5 Miles!

>colored slavic lands
it's german clay !!1

Know your actual place and kneel before your old masters cockroach (Prusak) krauts.

Germany should pay their debts.

Go full UMA on them.

Inflation doesn't work that way for Poland
>Give Poland 1.5 trillions $ 78 years ago
>now have a potato and dad builds toilets in french refugees' centers

We will start a hunger-games like Tournament.
The nation that wins gets the DENBT payment.

It's not that easy, since polish gov in london existed, and current poland is technically successor to that gov.

Besides, jewish lawyers told us, that we are right to demand those monies from you :^)

reuters.com/article/us-poland-germany-reparations/polish-legal-experts-say-poland-can-demand-german-reparations-idUSKCN1BM1SR

Rolling to kill more krauts. For the Żubr.

Daily reminder.

polish experts from poland say that poland can do all the polish things poland wants. mhhhhhhh

i guess Angelos Merte is shaking right now

>Angelos Merte
Who?

Germany will pay Poland in their new currency that will replace the EURO called the refugee

the right one is objectively better.

Pay your dept kraut

no shit they were built by Krauts

and it's very poetic that you ended up in them

stronk Germanics, put into their own lagerkamps. Their country occupied by Slavs for half a century. How many Germans are actually Soviet rape-babies, Hans? Or should I call you Ivan?

Just pay Polan the money, and we can forgive you.

oh gee, germany, you don't pay for your defence, don't pay for your intelligence, and yet you think you have a leg to stand on

have fun with the 'replacement population' arriving daily.

until you have an explosive diarrhea

I think she is, because she feels very sorry, and she don't want to be labeled as a racist, antisemite, or whatever she is scared of :^)

I trust the favela monkey, they are second only to the pajeets in shitting

lè rapebaby meme.

abortion was a thing in first world countries back then. especially in the DDR.

Soviet Soldiers in east germany were the poorest Schmucks to walk the planet. They were treated like shit from their superiors and got almost no pay and food.

Merkel being capable of emulating human emotions HAHAHHAHA

you don't know shit apparently

>And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back.
What about Posen?

Nobody can designate a street like a 'jeet.

If that's true, then why won't she close a border, and kick those muzzies out of your country? :^)

Let's all start figuring out how we can make Germany pay reparations to our country.

For Finland, it can be for burning down the entire fucking Lapland while German troops were expelled at the end of WW2.

* Poznań

They're never getting any land back.

Get ready for my tinfoil-hat theories:

No.1: Something Something Coudenhove-Calergi/Morgenthau

No.2: Soviet long-time strategy of subverting every western government and destabilizing the entire western hemisphere.

Resurrect this cyborg and clone him, then send him into Krautland

Is it okay if they lay in Yugoslav Dinars?

backstabbing moles revealing themselfes.

MUH WE WERE NEVER "ALLIES" WITH THE NAZIS. WE WUZ GOOD BOIS

STOP MUMBLING NONSENSE, AND PAY DENBTS, GERMANY

shiiiet sry forgot this is a shitpost thread.

PAY DEBTNNNNSSSSSSS

Ahh, so they kraut finally stfu his stupid mouth after being wrong for the 10th time.
youtube.com/watch?v=-cPXeGCgcus
youtube.com/watch?v=QHKP0TVljIk

AT LEAST YOU UNDERSTAND, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO

PAY THOSE DENBTS NOW, OR WE WILL GET MAD

Russian Borsch>shit>Polish Borsch

You are the only Kraut in here taking it seriously.

AS YOU FUCKING SHOULD!