Why is Celibacy not valued in the West? Aren't We Christian?

I'm mocked for being a 24 year old kissless virgin. I'm still in university, and im already being mocked for not fucking someone. I know I may seem like a weirdo in todays culture but in almost any other culture I'd be the norm, and these "Chads" would be freaks. Celibacy was valued in India, Africa, Asia, and traditional Europe under both Christian and Pagan values. In fact Universities call Bachlor degrees "bachlor degrees" because you had to be unmarried to get one, and back then if yuo did anything with a women you weren't married too you were scorned. Since universities were only men, men didn't lose their kissless virginity until afterwards, sometimes late 20s

So you know what, im tired of this culture mocking me, I think being a virgin is something to value and I think any true right-wing Conservative will agree. MGTOW is for the right-wing man.

>pic related had a wife but was a MGTOW, he was celibate and was against sex before marriage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm mocked for being a 24 year old kissless virgin. I'm still in university, and im already being mocked for not fucking someone.
Why would you even tell anyone you're a virgin? I'm autistic as fuck but managed to learn never to tell anyone I never had sex, except maybe a close friend or shrink.

>being a virgin is something to value
Not sure which is worse, virgin shaming or virgin pride. In fact I don't even consider virginity an actual concept.

>Why would you even tell anyone you're a virgin? I'm autistic as fuck but managed to learn never to tell anyone I never had sex, except maybe a close friend or shrink.
Because I wear it as a badge of honour, what distinguishes people from me in a good way. Makes me remembered by people.

> Not sure which is worse, virgin shaming or virgin pride. In fact I don't even consider virginity an actual concept.
Because you're a nihilist.

>implying Gandhi was celibate

Also, there is a difference between being a virgin due to lack of trying and being a virgin due to girls not wanting to sleep with you.

Honestly it doesn't matter as much for guys how much premarital sex they've had but it does indeed matter for girls.

slut culture always started with the chad. the real problem will always be the men who want to fuck as many women as they can.

>Because I wear it as a badge of honour, what distinguishes people from me in a good way. Makes me remembered by people.
This is fucking retarded, cringeworthy, fedora tier autism

Anitnatalism isn't nihilism you ignoranus

I don't even understand how or why sex is considered so normal here, almost like you're supposed to do it, you'll be mocked for NOT doing it.

Yet at the same time you're not supposed to ever bring it up in polite society, and even if you do everything right it can still be considered wrong if the female gets the wrong tingles.

the clash between what's correct behavior in polite society and what is considered normal and good behind closed doors REALLY fucks with my autism

>Honestly it doesn't matter as much for guys how much premarital sex they've had but it does indeed matter for girls.
Why, what difference?

Jesus was a Chad, but showed how to be celibate

I lost my virginity when i was 12 after a 17 year old girl decided i was too pretty to pass the chance to have her way with me
In the process of it she decides to choke me, i passed out and almost died
What am i to you user? Am i a filthy whore becouse someone else decided to use their strenght to overpower me?

Check out this presentation - these facts will lift your spirits.

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

no OP, we are not christian

Are you seriously trying to get sympathy for something every guy fantasizes about? I could understand if she was ugly, but you just sound like a bitch.

>degenerate guys fantazie about
FTFY

You're literally a loser. You've got a meme flag, your namefagging "Mensa" in order to show off your E-peen, and you tell people in real life that you're a virgin as a point of pride. You're objectively cancer.

> Aren't We Christian?

No, kill yourself for worshiping a 3rd world teir fairy.

t. football watching dumbass who gets drunk and parties and fucks random people because its cool, probably thinks deficit spending on remote control helicopters is a good idea

You're a loser.

actually i was just trying to get what OP would think of me.

Don't worry OP, you will remain virgin. You can wear it as a badge of pride as you march towards the grave. Alone.

If there's no God what is right and wrong. Without God there can be no definite good and bad, meaningless concepts made by an advanced bacteria in an almost infinite space. Without God Right and Left Wing views are equally as meaningless. The Jews may as well win because nothing matters in our meaningless universe

You were not being degenerate it was by force, you are not degenerate

thank you, after some time i have not been able to figure it quite out, on one side it has fucked me up completely emotionally i cannot even trust woman any more.
But at the same time everyone i know thinks i am a slut and i wanted it so i don't know what to believe

Society does not work on morals, but on ethics. You retards who claim that if their magic man does not exist, they would go around killing people, should be gassed. You are literally the worst.
The only societies which derive concepts of good and bad from their holy book is what we refer to as Islamic Countries - ME countries, North Africa, Germany, UK, etc.

>In fact Universities call Bachlor degrees "bachlor degrees" because you had to be unmarried to get one, and back then if yuo did anything with a women you weren't married too you were scorned. Since universities were only men, men didn't lose their kissless virginity until afterwards, sometimes late 20s
Utter and complete bullshit. "Bachelor" was first used among knights, and it meant "junior knight", or squire. Later it was used to describe younger members of trades or universities. You were not scorned for being unmarried, at all, and men often lost their virginity long before university. In fact, there are ample writings of the earliest days of universities from townspeople complaining that the young men of the university were a problem, carousing and getting drunk day and night and trying to lure women in dark corners for sex.

Stop making shit up, trying to pretend your inability to date a woman, get a kiss, let alone get her to touch your pee pee. You're a failure at women, just admit it, and stop making shit up.

>Makes me remembered by people.
Only as a freak.

>You're a failure at women
This. OP should go back to /r9k/.

I'm literally as autistic as you, but I'm not proud of it like I've achieved something by being too much of a shut in, too lazy, and too socially aloof to get laid.

You're just wearing your failures like their honor badges so that you don't have to confront the reality of what you actually are.

*like they're honor badges

The problem isn't that you've never been with a woman, it's that it obviously must be detectable.

And you're wrong about the degree thing. In French, a Bachelor's is a Baccalauréat, while a bachelor is a célibataire, Bachelor's/bachelor is more of a coincidence of the English language than anything else

>Baccalauréat
Is a made up latin word, that came after "bachelor".

In the English language maybe

Either way, what I said in my other post is the current usage of the words, and that was the point

I wonder, after the ramming OP received in his thread, is he still considered virgin?

Shut the fuck up. neckleaf.

Are you sure you don't also have OP's problem? You sound tense

What does any of that have to do with whether God literally EXISTS?

You're implying people should believe because it can be a foundation for morality not because God is actually REAL, which should be the ONLY consideration. Otherwise, we're just pretending.