Old thread

Old thread

All men should bow to women as far as women are concerned.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Burke_(science_historian)#Predictions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>link to previous thread
this isn't a general board senpai
>men should bow
more like men should behave superior to women if they infact want to be treated that way,

and no, you aren't doing it right or even at all Sup Forums.

Get some arguements for sexism that aren't stained bloody red by emotional appeal and illogical denial of reality.

desu I think the quality of women you meet is a strong reflection of yourself. It's whatever I think whenever I read the smug rebukes in these threads along the line of "You've just not met enough women you bluepilled kiddo. I'm old and let me tell you they're all horrible". The true red pill is that that person's opinion of women is a reflection of himself.

>durr
lol senpai, I'm not arguing that women aren't shit. I'm suggesting that men are just as shitty.
Also you really need to look into history, you have a totally distorted view of how progress occurs.

This makes me scared lads, 20 year old virgin, male, about to grad college. I was hoping to find someone while in or soon after. I don't think I want to anymore.

>progress

define progress please because I have a funny feeling you're going go into some white knight rant

it's more difficult for a woman to achieve the body of barbie than it is for a man to obtain the body of he-man (literally just work out for a year and eat more/less)

Anyone got an archived link for the last thread? Good pics throughout.

Give arguments then. Speaking on behalf of the straight-man, with a fucking Fag Flag. Fuck off, queer boy.

Seriously?

Lurk more, fagget.

I wish I knew the exact statistic, but its something like 60%(or higher) of women cheat, Men only around 30%.

But it's literally opposite.

Men need to work hard to attain that he-man body for months, if not years, and he neess to keep working hard just to maintain it.

All a woman needs to do to keep a Barbie body is hit the treadmill for 20 minutes a day and put the fucking fork down.

this. getting a fit body is not easy at all. You have to at least go two years to get some kind of physique then go three more to get hard body.

Shame women for slutty behavior
Shame women for divorcing their husbands
Shame women for not having children
Shame women for premarital sex
Shame women for remarrying after divorce
Shame women for taking children from their fathers
Shame women for bringing false charges against men
Shame women for their bastard or racemixed children
Just because it's not happening to you, that doesn't mean you should look the other way.

You stupid fucking nigger. That's not what I meant. You're the one that needs to lurk more.

>white knight accusation
>define a word for me
well that confirms the illiteracy.
If you want to be spoonfed go watch the original connections by james burke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Burke_(science_historian)#Predictions
if not just read his books.

>Im not going to spoonfeed you on what I meant cause I have no idea what the fuck Im talking about

I expected this kind of idiocy from Sup Forums, not some random faggot on pol

this.
It takes way less effort to obtain the wanted
"Barbie" physique for a female, than it is for a Male attempting to obtain a "he-man" or 'Brad Pitt' like figure.

Monday – Chest
Push-ups – 3 sets of 25 reps
Bench press – 25, 15 & 8 reps @ 165, 195, 225 lbs
Nautilus press – 15 reps @ 80, 100, 130 lbs
Incline press – 15 reps @ 80, 100, 130 lbs
Pec deck – 15 reps @ 60, 70, 80 lbs

Tuesday – Back
25 pull ups – 3 sets to fatigue
Seated rows – 3 sets @ 75, 80, 85 lbs
Lat pull downs – 3 sets @ 135, 150, 165 lbs
T-bar rows – 3 sets @ 80, 95, 110 lbs

Wednesday – Shoulders
Arnold press – 3 sets @ 55 lbs
Laterals – 3 sets @ 30 lbs
Front raises – 3 sets @ 25 lbs

Thursday – Biceps & Triceps
Preacher curls – 3 sets @ 60, 80, 95 lbs
EZ curls cable – 3 sets @ 50, 65, 80 lbs
Hammer curls – 3 sets @ 30, 45, 55 lbs
Push downs – 3 sets @ 70, 85, 100 lbs

Friday & Saturday – Cardio
Treadmill – 1 hour at 80-90% maximum heart rate

Sunday – Rest

Shame women for divorcing their husbands AND going after the BBC,if she did not tasted the BBC before marrying that is.

Women are nothing but incubators for further Soldiers of Christ. They should be thankful they're not surgically altered to have no voice, have no limbs, and affixed to forced breeding racks in camps.

make some proof
pretty much every thread is proof but heres a thread full of autists screetching as an example. Basically I've had to gruel through spoonfeeding people so much that I'm honestly sick of it but the TL:DR is that despite their accusations of our inferiority, Pol is consistantly in denial over the history of women in the work force, draws emotionally satisfying conclusions from absolutely hogwash evidence, such as suggesting the idea that women being happier in the 1970s means we want our right to vote and work taken away, both things women had very easily back then, and in general, their understanding of the evidence for their case comes across as being isolated from criticism as very few people are aware that there are alternative view points, which shows special preference for their own position instead of dispassionate assessments of the situation, finally, the tons of apologist posters who will assert that women have some kind of special quality that simultaniously makes us deranged unpredictable retards yet equal to men because muh emotions and womb being good for babbies or what have you, despite the direct contradiction between pol's data. The insistant refusal to acknowledge gender being a spectrum, which shows a demand for black and white simplistic thinking instead of acknowledging the dirty engine of evolution having occurs with gradual changes. It goes on and on, basic failure of logical judgement, Rediculous lack of planning or forethought into the subjugation of women. Even the assertion that somehow, being controlled by others your whole life from cradle to grave is for our own best interest, despite it clearly only having a positive impact on the male's quality of life.

>durr why don't you just fucking take 9 hours of your day and explain to me how history works so I can laugh and post pictures of cat memes to insult you
how about if you actually where interested like you claim you'd go watch or read some fucking material instead of pretend like you have a shred of intellectual honesty and thirst for understanding?

>words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Take a fucking breath, fuck

shut up, leaf.

never skip leg day

All men should strive to look like He-Man. All our problems would be solved if everyone had that determination and discipline.
men's rights cucks are pathetic. Never listen to them and especially never listen to women.

I'm a burger famalam
What do you want? there's literally a thread on this every day and its fucking 90 degrees without AC here. Chances are if you frequent this board you've seen me bitch already and either silently agree or more likely assert your own retarded special plea for how all of that stuff isn't proof that pol's position on women is absurd hypocrisy.