UQ Holder anime thread part 2

Since the last thread archived

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgrBsMDmn40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least last thread got better near the end.

Link to archived thread? I just got from work

>UQ Holder got an anime

CAUTIOSLY OPTIMISTIC

If UQ can do a better anime than Negima maybe it'll save the series from extinction.

anime? when?

>implying Fate isn't busy teaching his lesbian lolis their "fate"

Long haired-guy, brown boy and Shota vampire will never appear.

>No Negi vs Rakan animated

Link here

It's kinda stunning that MSN introduced more characters in UQ in a fraction of the time.

Well better than negima anime doesn't mean much.

You're right it's setting the bar low. But UQ manga isn't as good as Negima so...

Who's this semen demon?

Maybe one day, thanks tho UQH anime Negima will have some OVAs adapted.

While having enough development so we can care for the girls even.

Yukihime user.
The cast was way too big. It's a very good thing.

Exactly. Santa has been in UQ for like 60 chapters and hasn't done a thing.

No, only a few girls.

Sexy worst Eva

Still more than UQ. Kirie is the only character with any significant development and even then she's still the same as her introduction.

>hasn't done a thing.

play games

Kuromaru has the most development, with kirie second.

So is Negi banging Eva or is his clone cucking him?

But Kuromaru is now irrelevant. S/He doesn't do anything anymore.

>those faces
Jesus just what the hell happened to Ken

Negi cucked Touta first if you think about it.

Too poor for assistants.

True, but you can't say there's no development.

He doesn't care about UQ holder

I don't care about Kirie. I care about the others though, to various degrees.
His arc has been the longest.

I don't mind Kirie but putting her in the spotlight has done nothing for the series. Take a shot every time she calls Touta incompetent.

But the zombie part of it sucked.

We only cared about for like 5 of the girls. The rest were literally whos.

I only give a fuck about who she is currently/going to bang

Basically every girl in UQ is a literally who except Yukihime. Negima's cast was more balanced.

It was pretty stupid, but at least Sayoko actually got shit done as an antagonist as opposed to the Jobmaker, who hasn't accomplished a single thing since, and even before, her introduction in Negima.

And then it got undone by timehax. So technically she didn't accomplish a single thing. It was erased.

>Yukihime
Who?

Touta's lover.

Okay I just caught up to this, can someone explain why Nodoka is young and has wings

She might have become immortal. I suppose the wing thing is a magic spell supposed to increase her mobility when she reads minds. She became a legend so she must hae become strong by herself.

It was so balanced it felt artificial for most of the manga.

Literally who?

Still better than this one. Only Yukihime and to a lesser extent Kirie are relevant. What's the point of introducing harem elements when it's already decided?

I can't not see a happy face on Nodoka's shoulder in the middle left panel.

At a guess, they're the same ages as they were when they disappeared and MotB is keeping them in that state.

apology for poor english

when were you when kernel sanders was eviled?

i was sat at home eating kfc famous bowl when pjotr ring

‘sanders a bad’

‘no’

For more clever anecdotes, controversial opinions and Ken Akamatsu related content, please email [email protected]

Which immortality would Sup Forums pick?

Karin or Vampirism.

Timeloops
Assuming I can opt out

>all those concepts and characters nobody gives a fuck about

Ghost like Santa seems to have some nice benefits

Cyborg definitely the worst form of immortality

ghost or vampire i think

But I do. I rather had them instead of what we have now.

Having a set stock of lifes isn't a proper immortality.

I meant that haven't been developed at all.

It is if you can replenish them.

Making a save spot right after the point of no return is a pretty shit deal. Imagine someone with a sniper aiming for right when you save. Infinite torture without being able to move.

Yeah well don't do that.

So, any ideas for the VA and episode length? How many arcs do you think they'll adapt? I'd really like the Dana arc to be adapted but they'd have to adapt Santa's arc and it's pretty fucking long.

I doubt his immortality will be explained.

Just like Fry?

Yeah without multiple save states you could get fucked pretty hard

I still can't imagine a reliable technological solution to immortality though. Large magnets and downtime due to server maintenance would be your undoing.

Fucking spawn campers.

I don't care

What would happen to the rest of the world though?
That would be the END OF TIME. The world would be unable to go on because her death is a paradox.
Maybe this would result in someone or some entity with powers over time intervening somehow.

Then why did you quote me?

Super high speed regeneration.

Shit already pissed me off in Negima. Even if it's for little retarded boys I wish Ken would stop inserting outlandish game mechanics that feel out of place within the setting and game language (if I hear the Lifemaker described as final boss one more time I'm going to shake my fist in anger) into these fucking manga. It sets my teeth on edge. No one talks like that, in a fictional universe or a real one and Kirie's immortality is so fucking stupid it confounds the mind.

This Eva is best

Nah, it would just be the end of time from your point of view. Your consciousness will keep looping back to your save point, but that shouldn't stop the rest of the world from moving on.

Kirie's immortality is amazing and creates lots of interesting scenarios. I hope we get more immortal characters with this type of thing.
Maybe putting time stop on top of it was too much though? I don't know.

That's not Eva dude, no style at all

This is the silliest complaint I've heard yet.

Third-rate slut

This, on the other hand

So noble vampire, divine demon, or phantasmal.

Are you gay?

>but that shouldn't stop the rest of the world from moving on
It would, because Kirie taking a bullet to the head and falling dead is an IMPOSSIBLE scenario, causing time to keep looping to fix it

>Kirie taking a bullet to the head and falling dead is an IMPOSSIBLE scenario
Is it? Or does the readers' point of view just always follow the timeline where she manages to stay alive?

That abomination is an insult to Eva and should be considered a different person entirely.

I'm not into grannies who dress like hookers or somehting

Actually it could be a way of introducing Chao. She could keep chasing Kirie through dimensions as a person from a timeline she left behind.

Nigga you gay?

You are a fag.

What's with her face? She looks like this shit here

Real Eva best Eva.

Fuck all this time travel retconning and Yukihime noise.

Install gentoo.

I liked the young versions of Eva we got to see in UQ, but her adult form looks like ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgrBsMDmn40

I hate the shit quality but I was instantly reminded of this

It's impossible because in all the infinite time loops Kirie would experience, there is no possible outcome where she would just die instead of looping back in time

A situation where, from your perspective, you kill her and that's it, she's dead, makes no sense because even in infinite possibilities this is not one possible outcome, her power doesn't just "stop working" after a trillion tries, it goes on to infinity.

>After the hiatus Ken will still keep Eva in her adult form.

How mad will you be?

cheeky eva > edgy eva

Why do nostalgiafags complain about Eva's adult form but are fine with Negi? What the fuck? How many fags are here? Seriously. You can say that you prefer the loli version but saying that her adult form look bad when she is easily the sexiest character of the series?

Post yfw UQ gets a better produced anime than anything Negima ever got.

After this arc it will be 300 chapters before we see Negi again, a time during which Ken will give us a cohesive plot, tie up all the loose ends so far, and skillfully develop this bumblefuck jamboree of a cast

Give me a Kotaro reappearance Ken. I bet he would be on Eva's side.

The Negima plotline will be concluded by then. Who cares what happens after that.

Considering they're going back to Negi's time she won't be there. In fact Touta is the only one going. Are you prepared for Negima 2.0