Women are inferior to men. Women are little girls inside adult female bodies...

Women are inferior to men. Women are little girls inside adult female bodies. Women are masters of orwellian doublethink. Women are the easiest gender to enslave. Women hate & love themselves at the same time. Women are masters of deception and psychological manipulation, and regularly use it against men of all ages/relations. Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment.

A mans power lies in who he commits to and when.

A womans power lies in her body, pussy and sexuality.

Women have evolved to use their bodies and sexuality to earn a mans commitment to her in order that she and her offspring survive and thrive.

Part of that selection process is to constantly test men she is interested in for suitability. A woman's nature instinctively knows talk is cheap and only action can prove if a man "walks the walk" in addition to talking the talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cyPJPcNY3Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brutal post 10/10

>Women are masters of deception and psychological manipulation,
Every time
yep, true masters, thats why we're dominating men in politics from the stone age right senpai?

Please order and wear that shirt

99% of women who ever lived cannot lead or do not want to lead. Men are natural leaders. Men do not follow leaders who have no ability to lead. Besides, women don't need to be leaders. Earning the commitment of the village chief is almost the same as being the chief himself.

>its almost the same as being the chief himself
no it fucking isn't.
>99% of women who ever lived cannot lead or do not want to lead. Men are natural leaders. people do not follow leaders who do not appear masculine
fixed that retarded shit for you.

Any more retarded shit you want to spew or do you feel like accepting that your assertion is garbage?

I can tell you with certainty women are not too lazy and uninterested to take over the worlds politics.

>I can tell you with certainty women are not too lazy and uninterested to take over the worlds politics.

Most women are. The hillary clintons are the exception to the rule but the rule still stands. Its just like most women are simply not interested in learning Java programming. Instead they become medical receptionists, nurses, HR department members etc.

I'm not saying they can't, I'm saying the vast majority of women are not interested in leading or being active in politics.

Bitch detected.

If there were no laws, how would men get women? Sit down and really think about that one.

>durr
god damn you really are this stupid aren't you?
I mean i figured you don't even have any understanding of why men are at the top of society. but to be this fucking ignorant, that you think all of women are predisposed to be excellent manipulators but just abandon their magnificent bastard skills to bitch about stacy's fucking lipstick color?
really?

>I'm bitter because women aren't attracted to me

>I'm fucking dumb
If there are no laws then people with power and agency (usually men) would immediately get together and make some fucking laws.

>I'm a 30 yo virgin and women are meanies to me

>Any discussion about facts involving women means the guy is a virgin or bitter

I'm not stupid, actually I'm probably the smartest guy on Sup Forums.

Rape obviously beta male.

>I'm the smartest guy on Sup Forums
Stupid people think they're smart. Smart people think they got more to learn.

youtu.be/cyPJPcNY3Lc

>Women are little girls inside adult female bodies
yeah, just like sjw's / antifa

>stupid people think theyre smart, smart people think they have more to learn
hey who do you think you're calling smart, fite me nigger!

I wonder if Pennywise has a cute little tuft of orange pubic hair above his sexy penis. If he does, I bet it smells like cotton candy.