Overlord

Mare is still leading the Ainzbowl

>sat on Ainz's knee the least time
nope

But Mare was still picked up by Ainz and placed on his shoulder

What makes you say that?

I really hope we get something less subtle that point to Mare wanting the bone though. Something more of a deceleration, or showing some emotion.

Yes I know he wears the ring on his left ringfinger, but it almost seems like he thinks that's natural.
And no one of the girls seem to take him seriously as a contender.

I can see Mare making a harem out of those 3 ex slaves in his house. Aura would probably have co ownership.

I hope Ainz stumbles upon a Darkelf nation and sends the twins to school like he said he would.

>and sends the twins to school like he said he would.
They would probably object to going since they have their duties has Guardians.
Nice gets by the way.

Which pleiades is leading for concubine?

What is there to learn? Spells? Hunting?

They probably tear up that place.

sex ed

the one Ainz personally made a promise to

According to the WN, Yuri is kinda like the mistress of Ainz. In the LN she does not hint anything towards Ainz.

That's bullshit, Ainzach FTW

Nabe.

Only the best.

That would just be rewarding failure.

Learning how to be normal, functioning members of society

>Pleiades sub leader
>undead
>kind
Too bad she's into /ss/ but I guess she could make an exception.

I love that picture

Is this the comic?

better be something lewd

Probably too busy bathing kids at the Orphanage.

bathing Renner in their children blood

>Learning how to be normal
>functioning members of society
>take them away from their secure and normal social position inside their current society and put them in a foreign one in order to indoctrinate them to be "normal" and to be a "functioning part" of a society which is either
>nonexistent or
>a complete contrast to their current one

SEASON 2 FUCKING WHEN

I watched the show again today, and it's better than most shit airing this season.

The art, the music, the voicing... They should get a better director though, the pacing of the anime sucked. And more budget for the animations too.

When Kadokawa decides to boost LN sells again.
On vol18 my guess.

is this one of those 3D lewds that I need to scan with my 3DS?

Only real problem I have with the anime besides the pacing is that it looks too clean compared to the LN art.

That's true, but you gotta admit that it's pretty hard to make anime designs out of so-bin's amazing art.

I think that MADHOUSE did a good job. Maybe if the show had one more tone of shading it would look better though.

That was just a promo for Light Novel.
They had to speed up pacing to fit all the story up to and including Char VS Ainz fight.
Don't be so picky: it's not like they cut entire chapters or something, just a little corner here and there.

Not mine.

Oh my god this is genius.
I am genuinely impressed, even though I have no clue if it's hard to make these.

I liked the show, but they spent too many episodes with that party of adventurers and not enough in the valkyrie arc.

Lupu I hope are prepared for some strict discipline

>bulge never shown
So sad.

IDK what did they miss?
It didn't feel to me that they omitted that much in Valkyrie ark.
Maybe interlan Ainz monologues, but that can't be help: it's like 2\3 of LN.

They're DEATH triples.
SASUGA AINZ-SAMA!

That's disapointing.

>brings to the fanfiction
Useless 4 me.

>It didn't feel to me that they omitted that much in Valkyrie ark.
They completely cut out Nigredo, which was the reason they ound Chair, and they Rubedo's foreshadowing.

How so?
Adaptation helped greatly with visualization and contributed to the hype.
Mission accomplished Kadokawa.
Read the fanfic until then.
assuming our God will not abandon us

>The teleport took place without incident, and Ainz opened the door to the coach. Ainzach, who was seated within, had a look of shock on his face. However, Ainz nonchalantly boarded, closed the door, and dispelled the invisibility spell he had cast on himself.

no time to explain, go!

Gaaaay

>he never kissed his Godfather on the lips

Reminder that the Sorceror King Ainz Ooal Gown and Adamantite rank adventurer Momon of Darkness are one and the same!

Don't believe the skeleton king's lies!

So early on, Nazarick finds out that the bodies of Sunlight scripture members disappear when they die. Did they ever explain why that happened? Was some item gobbling them up upon their death inside Nazarick?

No they're not dumbfuck, read the latest chapter.
Slaine theocracy already pointed out that Momon is too modest. Stop trying to discredit real heroes.

Nice try, PDL.
We've all seen both Ainz and Momon next to each other.

thats almost as ridiculous as saying Emperor Jirciv is a giant chicken.

>Godfather has no lips

>he never kissed his Godfather's teeth

Weez my soul, weez my heart

>tfw no Overlord: Nazarick Warriors game
>ywn play as Floor Guardian slaughtering thousands of NWorlders

Nice deflection gayboi

Well if we're going to go by order of doing nice things then it's
-Yuri
-CZ
-Nabe
-Lupu
-Entoma(Tied with Solution)
-Solution(Tied with Entoma)

The only game that would work would be if author decides to add plane/world hopping to the story so a "game" could work independently as the player being a servant starting from nothing.

Scouring new planes/worlds to channel back resources and information to Nazarick. And obviously rising up in ranks as the challenges and worlds change with your powerbase.

>this little sissy can literally destroy everything in the NW if he wanted to

I wonder what it would take to set Mare off.

>only 3 levels in panty soaker

That's the only lie here user

Ainz admitted that while NW have magic similar to that of Yggdrasil - they learn it in a native, "natural" fashion.
There are also enchanted weapon that did not exist in Yggdrasil: Clem's stilettos and Gazef's Razor Edge.
NWers probably developted some techniques to failproof their agents in case of capture and torture.
Clementine is the prominent example of what could have motivated ST to invest in such R&D.

Dominions 4 is pretty much Overlord: The game

This was early version, where he was still just a mythirl plate(That was what he was right before Chair fight right?).

Ok guy. I don't think the two could grow up in an artificial society with no other elves their age and learn how to properly live with equals of their own species.

You can doubt the merits of that, but that is the reason why Ainz would send them to school.

Since there is the mosquito then it is after the shalltear fight. It should be when he fought Demiurge.

Pestonya > The rest.

There is no other list

Why do nips post so shitty quality ?

>Dominions 4
Thanks, user.
Good recommendation.

Well I figured it was only for Pleidas, not rest of the maids. But Pestonya and Yuri would be tied then, as both of them did the same thing(And then it's down to personal preference).
Yeah I just noticed that it says adamantium plate, so this is certainly right after chair fight, or to be precise right where the anime ended.

Which meido is the best in bed?

Probably looks something like this

- Lupus
- Solution
- Yuri / Nabe
- Entoma / CZ

Pestonya went against Ainz's orders

she's automatically the worst

But that is exactly what Sasuage-sama wanted! Therefore she and Yuri are the best!
We truly are all puppets in Supreme One's hands!

Pestonya carried out Ainz's will, Ainz didnt want to murder innocents.

INB4 MUH WORKERS/PEASENTS!

No she didn't.
Ainz said himself that she actually executed them with more precision than any other Guardian did.

Reminder Evileye is the strongest heroine and she will marry the great warrior Momon!

explain why she was locked up and why Albedo wanted to end her.

Evileye won't marry Momo because Landfall will

I wish, user, i wish. And probably Maruyama wants a threesome with Shalltear.

>But Pestonya and Yuri would be tied then, as both of them did the same thing
It was Pestonya and Nigredo who wanted to save the children.

She and Nigredo tried to free the people captured during the demon invasion, they got caught doing it and were placed under house arrest, Albedo wanted to kill her because she went against orders.

Well, this is QUITE the tricky bit, so I'll go with the guess that they're willing(nothing like Solution and Zach part) and you've got nothing against them(Yuri being dead, Entoma being.. Entoma).
Basically I can round it down to probable attributes that girls would have.

Lupus - Very energetic/High libido
Solution - She's a slime so a lot of room for kinky stuff and many angles to go about doing the deed.
Yuri - She's the teacher type so she probably knows quite a large amount of sex ed, plus she's undead so she won't get tired.
Nabe - Hm.. well she's got a lot of screen time so there's that, can't find anything exceptional.
CZ - She's a robot/automaton so she should have a large amount of high-tech playtoys.
Entoma - If you can ignore her insectoid form she's probably be a fun ride with all her summons and everything.

>explain why she was locked up
To prevent Albedo from killing them
>why Albedo wanted to end her
Albedo is a crazy bitch.

I forget, when does Ainz flip his shit about them harming Entoma?

>Shalltear and EE are both loli vamps
>Shalltear has very pale skin and greyish hued hair
>EE has blonde hair and fair skin

Cuz Ainz is a pussy and did not have the resolve to stand for her and Nigredo when faced with Albedo and Demiurge fury.
Decided to compromise until their wraith cooled down and good opportunity to release them since "Nazarick need their services".

>...My stomach must hurt the worst of anyone in the Imperial Capital.

Volume 6. I don't remember the chapter.

Anyone have the las LN Bingo template, I think we should palm of hands to it.

I fucked up. But at least Yuri went with orphanage idea IIRC.
Now, if Leinas doesn't end up as Chair's replacement for Arche, then I'm 100% sure that Evileye will.

When Evileye brags about defeating Insect Maid to him and Narbetard.
End of Capital Disturbance Ark.

Is that when he promises bug maid?

Say he can't win the Ainzbowl and you're fucked.

Probably someone exploiting Ainz-sama kindness.

I believe he does that in the epilogue of volume 6. It was definitely much later than when he almost killed Evileye.

He could simply send the school to them.

I wonder if well ever see a Vampire or Lich with a horde of weak-ass undead who thinks hes hot stuff just to get Nazzarekt,
Stereotypical Necromancer: "I have an army of..kuku..100000 skeletons!"
Ainz:"any Death Knights?, Death Cavaliers? Overlord Wisemans?"
N:"dont bluff! nobody could control such powerful undead!"
Kind of like Kajit but more accomplished.

I don't think he has a switch actually, he just acts timid in everything he does, I mean he bashed the Igvara-something's face in without a second of hesitation when he had to.

Soo.. Like Zuranon? Or that ghost ship of Katze plains?
Friendly reminder that so far Overlord undead are not known in NW to general public(or anyone, no official confirmation), and Death Cavaliers are not known to be known either yet.