Can Mumei still be redeemed

Can Mumei still be redeemed

Can Mumei still be reamed

Nah

I like her design, but i haven't watched Kabawhatchamacallit. Is she a irredeemable cunt or something?

Shes a gullible idiot thats easily talked into things by people and doesnt really think ahead or about how her actions have consequences.

Suffers from being an extremely confident retard who fails to recognize how big of a retard she is until it's too late.

The only way to redeem Mumei is by getting her completely naked.

No.

This desu. All she needs is Ikoma's rice inside her and she'll mellow out immediately.

I want to kiss Mumei's butthole

It's almost like she's really 12!
That said, I still want to fuck the fuck out of her.

>Can Mumei still be redeemed

Yes

All she needs to do is kill the Biba

Ignorance can't redeem you.

Yes. Ikoman just needs to fill up her belly.

I mean, it's not that she fucks up, It's that she fucks up in such a GIGANTIC way consistently.

There is no redeeming and I can't remember the last time I wanted a character to die so badly in a series.

Mumei did nothing wrong, so she doesnt need redemption.

Sure, she will break the mindcontrol using the power of friendship.

This.

She's not evil and her character can be saved, just not in as little time as there is left, after being such a brat all this time. She will only be remembered for the lewds anyway.

I wish Biba was a good guy. The way the plot is going since episode 8 is predictable and disappointing.

Biba ruins the only character in the show and Mumei is forced to follow him because of medication.

What a fucking joke.

I can't wait to see what ass pull the ending will be with it only being 1 cour.

user, "did nothing wrong" only works for evil bishounen.