>Petry and her husband will leave the AfD
>Gauland and Weidel elected leaders of the AfD Bundestag group

- Other
>15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
>15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Faden

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesspiegel.de/politik/mehr-als-250-000-unterschriften-anti-afd-protestbrief-erfaehrt-rasant-zuspruch/20379756.html
secure.avaaz.org/campaign/de/afd_widerstand/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avaaz
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=78813
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avaaz#Finanzierung
aryangoddess.org/
waz.de/politik/offener-brief-an-afd-wird-zur-fragwuerdigen-rekord-petition-id212055895.html
gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=uSY4JzRQmtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

fpbpb

bömp

Hello

WIR WERDEN SIE JAGEN
>WIR WERDEN SIE JAGEN
WIR WERDEN SIE JAGEN
>WIR WERDEN SIE JAGEN
WIR WERDEN SIE JAGEN
>WIR WERDEN SIE JAGEN
WIR WERDEN SIE JAGEN
>WIR WERDEN SIE JAGEN

KEK MIT UNS

>Kek mit uns
that should be whats written on our belt buckles in the future

HIGH MEME POTENTIAL

The cutest traitor in a while

Little ducks, there’s trouble in Berlin. So they called us. And we’re going over there and bringing the most lethal killing machine ever devised. Weaponized autism.

>Wir sind die 87 Prozent, die euch nicht gewählt haben. Und wir stehen auf gegen euren Rassismus. Das hier ist unser aller Land und ihr “holt es euch nicht zurück.

(We are the 87 per cent who didn't vote for you. We stand up against your racism. That is the land of all of us and you "don't take it back".)

tagesspiegel.de/politik/mehr-als-250-000-unterschriften-anti-afd-protestbrief-erfaehrt-rasant-zuspruch/20379756.html

secure.avaaz.org/campaign/de/afd_widerstand/

Is it worth doing something? Any ideas?

I could never bring myself to like her everytime i seen her talking i just had to turn it off

The important question is now, what am I doing with all my dank frauke memes?

Now that Frauke is gone will the "coal and CO2 are good" shilling end?

kekd

I doubt it. Also climate change isn't human made

shredder them like we will shredder her

yeah, it is worth telling them "das ist Demokratie, also hau ab mit der Hasskampagne und fange an mit uns über die echten Probleme zu reden."

>Ben making german maymays
i want to believe

Yeah i still have them and its actually sad

So why did she quit

This one is really made by him

A hard decision to make

She lost power and got mad.

>Prussia

Totally worth it desu

Seriously, why did she quit?
Her party did great.

As far as i know she tried to kick out Patriots/Nationalists and wanted to turn the AFD into a "mainstream party" like CDU or SPD effectively splitting the party people probably told her to fuck off and she left

She thinks she will become chancellor.
>first founding an new conservative party in Germany
>show CDU what could be
>unifying with CDU
>becoming head of CDU
>chancellor

As I said. In the last 15 months she lost more and more power within the party.

Even if it wasn't, why would you pollute the air. Environmentalism is a good thing as long as it doesn't go into hippie fantasy land and it's a shame it's completely taken over by commies while nationalists are literal coalburners.

No seriously, she and her husband wanted to cuck and counter-signal the more rightwing parts of the AfD, to the point of throwing our guy Höcke out of the party. She lost her position as party leader and then eventually decided to leave now that she has her comfy 5 figure income spot in the Bundestag

Not if its filled with arabs and nogs it ain't. Might be able to get Konigsberg back from the Ruuskies if you can somehow get a leader who isn't a total cuck.

>ethiopia is called somalia
>american education

So, even if she got the third highest number of seats, she managed to lose power?

She was cucking the AfD?

Also, I want to learn German to hang with you krauts. I want to see Germany back on action.

>Petry and her husband will leave the AfD
Found the V-Frau / Mann.

Petry will lose her seat if there might be reelections if "Jamaica" fails

It's too expensive and completely meaningless if we regulate everything and 3-world countries don't

reminds me of the post brexit petition

>Can Högge and Gauland learn to just not talk about WW2 or the Holocaust. Nothing good can come out of mentioning those topics ever.

>t. Stanislow Kowalski

Yeah, I hope so

Also Neuwahlen before December is my guess

Weidel and Gauland dominated the AfD now

She comes over as a Career Politician than somebody who wants to change the Country which itself is funny because she was part of an ALTERNATIVE for Germany and wants to turn the ALTERNATIVE into a non alternative by turning it into a CDU/SPD

This one you can sign over and over again. No checks, nothing. Total scam. But I'm sure the people doing it are cashing in at the right time.

Can someone explain-in English please-why Petry resigned and her and her husband left the party? And when things were going so well too?

See

I hope the AfD does some good and decisive work so if we get Neuwahlen they wont lose seats.A few more demonstrations of peace could also do the trick.

Has such a petition ever actually changed something?

The eternal civic nationalist strikes again
>party victory riding the wave of change
>civnat wants to cuck out to the middle for more mainstream appeal, going against previous wave of change rhetoric
>doesn't get their way
>spergs out and trys to cause infighting
everytime. it's all so tiring

If we get Neuwahlen every party besides the AfD and FDP will lose votes.

No

germans need to uncuck themselves, also revoke women's voting rights and start to fuck/repoduce like crazy.

pic related

Is the current leadership of the AfD uncucked? Will it be okay now?

Not that I'm aware of.

More about Avaaz:

>In 2008, Canadian conservative minister John Baird labeled Avaaz a "shadowy foreign organization" tied to billionaire George Soros

>In the 2016 United States presidential election Avaaz campaigned against Donald Trump with the slogan "Defeat Donald Trump"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avaaz

And I already wondered who could be behind it...

We dont really know yet desu ,it seems like she lost power in her party and triies to counter signal nationalists. It all seems quite weird here too

What makes you think that?

Holy shit you guys are fucked. At least you are importing based Islam to put radical in radical Germany again. Good luck. I will be forever rooting for you, Krauts.

>20 million Muslims by 2020
I doubt that

Study time my half-brothers: scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=78813
>The Hajnal Line and Gene-Culture Coevolution in Northwest Europe

>When the borders are being enforced like old times

That'd be civil war territory, no doubt.

Every single time, sigh.

Gauland is definitely solid and Weidel also seems to be decent. At the very least everyone should have learned that there won't be any succesful party splitting

Their business model looks like scam. They're "independent" and exist on donations. Their annual revenue is in the $6+m and considering that their "powerful online petitions" are probably just generated names and they don't even check those who sign their petitions, it's donation scam. Nothing more.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avaaz#Finanzierung

Could we somehow utilize this for us?

My bad just read the thread and saw this was discussed. Ignore me and enjoy the free bump :)

Gauland and Weidel are based, so is Meuthen

Let's call it an educated guess. The CDU and SPD lost very week % in the polls. If they are unable to form a government this trend will continue. Also we will have a lower Wahlbescheinigung, this happend all the time if there is a Neuwahl. The voter base of Grüne and Linke aren't highly motivated besides a few percent.

>aryangoddess.org/

its CTR/Shareblue/Move/SPLC all over again
kek

Topkek

Right now there are about 5 millions Muslims in Germany.
~400,000 Syrians are allowed to bring their families to Germany in 2018, in 2019 Iraqis and other will be allowed to do the same.
Not 20 million but by 2020 we will be close 8 million

>30 guys working on fucking Twitter bots

Do they think that they're actually assembling real robots that use real life computers there?

Someone like that is after power rather than implementing an idea.

Petry got her position by bullying out Lucke, founder of the party and up to this day the only respectable person who ever joined the party.

She putsch'ed him out by siding with ultra-nationalists that Lucke didn't want in his neoliberal-eurocritic party.

But the ultranationalists flooded the party with 14/88 brainlets and then putsch'ed Petry after she attempted to remove the their leaders from her party.

Now she backstabbed the party, probably finally aware of what kind of party she brought into the Reichstag.

Could we reproduce Jill Stein's Recount Campaign? She cashed in several million $$$. It's on the same level of selling "male tears" cups to feminists.

>Offener Brief an AfD wird zur fragwürdigen Rekord-Petition

waz.de/politik/offener-brief-an-afd-wird-zur-fragwuerdigen-rekord-petition-id212055895.html

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=uSY4JzRQmtI

These numbers seem grossly untenable.
Not buying it.

What is AfD stance on Israel?

What's even funnier about the 87% meme is that if you asked the average Green voter what he thinks of CSU and FDP blokes, he'd also call them far-right nazis

I keep hearing a voice in my head telling me to model the god of fuck. I don't know what the god of fuck would be if it were a model and I dont have any chaos shit.

What should I do?

Also, the voice is telling me to take my great grandfather's old tobacco pipe and shove it up my ass. I had a strange childhood.

another referendum with 30 000 signatures from vatican?

They don't really care about them but say whats necessary here

God of Fuck.
How would you call that in German?

Say 3 ave maria and go to sleep

Gott des Fickens

All German flags who are still up at this time are most likely unemployed Ossis

Mohamad al-Fickificki

I'm a Wessi and highly productive

lol nope, einzelunternehmer here

rather Gott des Ficks

a) That would include yourself, genius
b) I'm actually a university student

Delete them.

Shes worse then Merkel in my eyes. Finally she has an opportunity to do something about the refugees. What does she do? Cuck out and she forces her cuck husband to do the same thing.

I bet they have no children and no stake in the future of Germany so "Who cares if Arabs take over"

ADOLF ADOLF

don't think putin would hand it over though

People like you are why bankers like me can exploit half your people without you caring. Thanks for the money, bitch, I promise we will fund a revolution with it any decade now.

Petry is a mother of five. Her newest child is less than 4 months old

bavaria reporting
i make 40€/hour and spend most of the time shitposting

Damn I forgot to change my flag
Self-owned
And I really need to go to bed because appointment at Arbeitsamt in the morning auhahauaha