>no white club
>attempt to join the only one that doesn't exclude whites
>interview process
>"so how do you feel about and respond to diversity"
>respond without sperging out but ask what is supposed to imply
>final question
>"well uhhh ok we'll be in touch"
>app already denied online
i am fucking done with this kike infested city. most redpilled university i could possibly go to for business? i don't care where it is or what it costs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nV3ZlCKboI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you start your own club op. For whites only?

What club was it?

What city has literally no white clubs where they exclude whites?

The LGBT club.

This. Put the clubhouse in a tree and hang a sign off the side that reads "No niggers allowed!"
And put a keg up there too

Go to school kill all niggers, jews, spics etc.... have a shootout with police problem solved!

new york :^)

I fucking despise bottom feeders like you op

Every right wing retard in my uni has been a disgusting fat neck beard who stinks of shit.

You ALWAYS have to voice your disgusting views on us during lectures, despite the class obviously revolted . And you wonder why you have no friends

Why are you even hear. You will never get a job with your shit views

>most redpilled university i could possibly go to for business?
>university
>for business
University of Common Sense and Pro-Activity you fucking faggot, kill yourself

Go to BYU
-relatively redpilled
-cheap tuition
-good business programs

Assuming this is true, threaten legal action against the university on the basis of discrimination and therefore a violation of the 1972 amendments to the Higher Education Act of 1965. If you have a university ombudsman, pay them a visit and lay out your case to gauge their reaction as well as see if they have suggestions regarding next steps. If they are a public institution receiving Federal funding AND you can make a clear case for discrimination, then you can also look into legal advice, which most university provide students these days free of charge.

University settings are not a place, ideally, where only one set of views is promoted. If you cannot tolerate opposing viewpoints, then you should not be at university. Also, shit bait.

>Why are you even hear.
I hope you're there to study English.

>clubs are the only way to get employer exposure
What a little bitch you are. Get on the phone and start calling employers. TAKE your resume to employers and introduce yourself in person.

i didn't think it was legal, but i have no leg to stand on. it would be me vs 10 mexicans and asians who were present for the interview
that's not how it works in the white collar world snake flag retard

Liberty university is pretty red pilled

Just lie nigga fuck.

Honestly you have to play the game at universities. I wrote papers about feminism and shit in college because I knew I could get a GPA boost from the liberal arts classes they require. Don't go to an American university expecting to actually debate or be upfront with your political views its just gonna fuck up your life

People have tried this in the past, it's never ended well.

Come home, white man.

Woman detected. Shoo shoo roastie.

>major in stem (chemistry/minor in math)
>just worried about learning to classify reflections in inorganic chemistry quickly
>none of the asians or white kids in my class ask me what i think about black people kneeling

honestly your fault for picking a shit major

>>attempt to join the only one that doesn't exclude whites

this is penis inspection day-tier.

Even asian clubs at my university have to accept whities who want to join. each one has a couple yellow-fever perverts.

>Why are you even hear.
>hear
>.

>hear

The absolute CUNTING STATE of tertiary education in 2017.

This, tbqh.
Hell, even all the women who took a "women's studies 100" course to fulfill their "diversity credit" all dropped out within a week when they realized how insane feminists were.

>despite the class obviously revolted
>projecting this hard
It's a shame you can't justify your reaction using reason or evidence.

>multiple rule 32 violations

wew, just wew

How is ur gpa related to this?

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

We're not allowed to do that. We're already "too privileged"

>appealing to claims of ugliness
>appealing to social status
roastie detected, femocide when?

I studied Finance. Most school still have a lot of general education classes they require of all students. You're right tho, studying anything outside of business or engineering is a waste of time and money

finance is a pretty gay major unless you are a jew or your daddy is rich already

better off doing something like accounting or insurance and risk management

either way buidness majors have it pretty easy. just rush a frat and get shitfaced on boats with hoes and/or go to horse races and blackout and fuck people in porta-potties

You have to interview to join a club? Fuck when I was in charge of one the only “interview” you had was hanging me your $10 dues and then I handed you a t-shirt. Congrats, you’re in.

>Business degree
You fucked up. DON'T major in business aside from being a popular major hence oversaturated, the stuff they teach you in business is all common sense. You cannot succeed in business without playing the social game. The social game produces nothing of value, you get your job merely because people like you not because you're a hard worker. Not only that, your peers aren't the intellectuals they're supposed to be at college. Instead the average IQ of a business major is a soulless 100. Your smartest kid in the class probably only has an IQ of 120. Watch this video. You'll see what I mean
youtu.be/nV3ZlCKboI8

my friend (white guy) majored in insurance and risk management. hired immediately after school to a company that insures trucking companies.

first thing they told him was to deny any indians that applied because they are all scamming pieces of shit

TLDR: you don't have to play the game

University of Maine
Started out as a military school

you're a dumb fuck if you can't even fake it until you get your degree. At least half of the studdent body pretends to be pro-diversity just so they don't become a pariah.

tl;dr fake it til u make it faggot

This is the self important edgy bullshit engineers spout nonstop because of their massive fucking inferiority complex. I was hired directly out of school. I make an upper middle class income in my mid 20s. Just because my job requires me to not come in to work and act like an autistic fucking neckbeard all day but actually make connections with people doesn't make my profession less valuable than yours

8/8, gr8 b8 faggot

Funny thing is on average engineers still get paid more then the business major. Congrats you're a statistical outlier, but the majority of your peers got scammed of their time and money.

>Be english major
>Take poetry workshop
>Have to slog through poems about hating parents, hating whites, muh vagina, and how terrible men are
>Finally get to turn in my works
>Write about the Death Korps of Krieg, a vision of Europe under glorious Nazi rule, and a lone crusader seeking atonement
>Professor always gave me strange looks
>Class however hailed me as the greatest poet of our century
>Professor says nothing
Do lefties just operate on so many levels of irony that they cannot remember what values they stand for? Or did they just bash me over a kik group as to not appear rude in public?

ehh... wouldn't call buidness a scam. more useful than at least 50% of the majors in the school

>art
>communication
>K-12 education
>anthropology
>history
>archaeology
>criminal science (i dunno i guess cops make good money if you want to work such a shit job)
>english
>film
>psychology
>sociology

above majors should be the ones asking for refunds

you could probably get away with it if you were a skinny lanky kid wearing a scarf doing it "ironically"

lol

Fucking die kike. Just fucking die.

>just call the employers and walk in with a firm handshake

How old are you grandpa?

>3.93 GPA

Tiny brains get out. If you don't get above 3.95 you don't deserve to even go to higher education. I clocked in at a comfy 3.97.

CS/possible Econ major here. Networking seems like both the hardest and most important part of getting hired, which really sucks for anyone who goes on Sup Forums.
It would be pretty cool if we had our own networking system
>inb4 FBI or some shit

>club for whites

yeah its called the country club

find an internship and dont waste your time with these groups

or join a frat

try going to a real school that doesn't give A+'s faggot

>everyone on Sup Forums is a loser because i am

try talking to people faggot. it will only get worse the longer you wait

Pack, you have to go back

WGU.
Fuck traditional college.
Self study and STEM.
You'll be employed in no time making $60k+

Funny story, the Bergen student association was shut down for a few years following WW2.

For swearing allegiance to Hitler, lol.

Some of the clubs here are mildly anti-white now, but 9/10 are pretty right-wing.

You're right. I'm an architect. I wouldn't know...

>3.93 GPA
Finnanon here.

Your university GPAs don't mean shit. This is literally piss-easy, even on a grad school level.

Don't you have to be marman?

Move away from the east coast man. Go anywhere, even Illinois, you will be better off. Dont go to LI or NJ.

Obviously you're not allowed to do that, dipshits. You'll get expelled ASAP and you know it.

You can't get it endorsed by the school because no professors will touch it with a ten foot pole. At most you can do what Matthew Heimbach did and just run as an unofficial organization but you'll have to be ready for the university to use every legal way possible to silence you and keep you off campus.