Chinese people aren't subhum-

>Chinese people aren't subhum-

liveleak.com/view?i=46d_1506457904

Other urls found in this thread:

eagleforum.org/publications/column/chinese-crowding-our-college-campuses.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they right to treat each other like this since they're subhuman?

>Chinese
>people
Pick one

God gave man dominion over the beasts, we can do whatever we want to a chink

Fuck off reddit

it just popped out, must of been holding it in for a while

Pretty nice tho

fuck, I thought that was a grocery bag next to her or something.

>In case you’re thinking that Chinese students must be some of “the best and the brightest” who provide the brain power needed by America’s engineering schools, nothing could be further from the truth. Most Chinese students have no better than average ability, and many do not speak, write, or understand English well enough to contribute significantly to the academic community.

>WholeRen Education, a U.S. company that caters to students from China, reported that some 8,000 Chinese students were expelled from American universities last year, mostly for poor academic performance or cheating. “Chinese students used to be considered top-notch,” a WholeRen executive said, “but over the past five years their image has changed completely – wealthy kids who cheat.”

>The Reuters news service has just published an in-depth examination of Chinese cheating on college entrance exams such as the SAT, which is administered in China under license from the College Board. In many cases, actual test questions and even entire test booklets were found on Chinese web sites or used by Chinese cram schools.

>Some Chinese families aren’t waiting to send their kids off to college in the U.S., but are starting much earlier. About 35,000 K-12 students from China, some as young as 10 years old, now live in the U.S., many paying non-resident tuition to attend U.S. public schools.

eagleforum.org/publications/column/chinese-crowding-our-college-campuses.html

>of
HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE
it is must/could/should/would HAVE, not of. Why are anglos unable to speak their native language despite it literally being the easiest language in this universe?

greetings autist. languages change over time.

sincerely, common sense

english isnt even my first language germanigger

Huh? Get off my thread faggot

das rite!

It was really gross but people were helping them out at least and not just walking by.

Autism

>Me to retarded too speak me langege
>Lengege need change!

Oh I'm so sorry I called you an anglo. My apologies

>helping them out

How? By laughing and taking video and placing the baby in some trash?

your autism is flaring up again,hans.

How is this any different than a burgeress/eurocuckess of any race going to an abortion clinic to have a witch doctor chop up her own little baby until it dies a horrible, agonizing death inside her, or somehow manages to survive and left to cry themselves to death in a cold, steel tray?

If not accepting that people mix up two words in their native language their entire lives for no reason other than that they kind of sound similar despite having completely different meanings means being an autist then I guess I'm an autist

Of and Have are two different words that have held a constant meaning for the past several hundred years.
No, using one in place of the other is not proper and it never will be.
I don't agree with the Kraut's decision to shitpost about it but I do think you're retarded for not bothering to use proper English.

No one is attending the new baby... They're all trying to scoop up the blood and stuff...

How the fuck does the baby just unexpectedly and instantly fly out? Women are in labor for hours...

Pretty sure that's fake news

"could of" literally makes no sense, it's just you fucking up because you're spelling "could've" how it sounds

Preach it yo

Geez, just imagine. One shot at life and you're that kid.

look at this subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity...

Dropped straight on the concrete. That kid will be extremely lucky if it turn's out fine.

The thingoids and bugmen of asia are just as human as you or I. Stop the racism.