OPT: One Page Thread

Post one page from a manga you enjoy, and try to get others interested.

Bump

Underrated

ntr garbage
glad she died

It sucks because the majority of these pages take place in the most recently translated chapter of a dead series.

I just put unfinished manga into a "to-read-when-finished" backlog

I forgot the source to this. What is it called again?
I just know that it ends with him giving his humanity to be with the God.

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha
They are the only reason to read this, main couple a shit

You know, I forgot completely about the main couple until you said that.

>PC catches on to DM's magic realm.jpg

YOU.

Yes, YOU.

Drop whatever you are doing and read HOUSEKI NO KUNI.

You are welcome.

Tokyo Ghoul when it was still readable.

Sauce?

Getting nothing from image searches anywhere.

MASAMUNE-KUN NO REVENGE

>searching with the thumbnail

As expected from a phoneposter.

The damn button does it no matter what device you are viewing on. I was doing it for weeks and never noticed.

source?

Gunslinger girls

source?

I really love this loose, vaguely shoujo-ish artstyle that's becoming more common recently. It's pretty

I don't even know what series this is

Did this ever get fully translated? I remember it being stalled for a long time.
Kind of convenient how they have 3 prior instances of her about to be raped, and something is so wrong with her crotch that it actually sickens the men just by looking at it, but in this time she actually gets raped. I guess dp was done with the teasing.

>Did this ever get fully translated? I remember it being stalled for a long time.
That page is from 20 or 21
Updates are really infrequent but I'm pretty sure there's not much left.

Looks like COOL Kyoushinsha's work.
I'm guessing it's the dragon maid one.

sauce on this?

Don't bother, it's trash.

oh nice, it's in the latest chapter, I haven't caught up to the last one. I've been waiting for this rape scene cx

Speaking of cool, really sad no one translated this one from him. Seems comical. one of his more lewd stories through even though it has no sex, it has a bunch of paizuri, even including mc's sister.

What's the sauce

source?

Farmland Story?

ojojojo

Source on this please ? I think it might be Magi the labyrinth but it looks different

Should be magi

wow never expected random druggie getting it in both holes to be in magi, then again I only watched the anime. Is that a common thing in the manga?

Ojojojo, one of Cool's works.

then maybe you should read for ONE MINUTE on how to change the fucking buttons so it stops searching the thumbnail and searches the full image instead. holy shit youre retarded

Damn, i want to reread Kaguya.

Which chapter is the one about their first meeting?

Source? Google's just giving me korean gookrunes and yandex hasn't got anything at all.

SE

That is in no way helpful.

trash

That's literally the name, faggot.

pretty decent for a sports manga

updates literally never

Thanks for the sauce user, now i feel like an idiot since I've falling for the pun for the last few hours

SAUCE

That ended so abruptly. I was actually expecting more chapters. The cute level in that manga was awesome. I'd love to see at least an epilogue chapter at some point. Did it get axed, or did BB just suck at ending it?
Is this comedy or yandere?

Can you even do this with the native Sup Forums extension? I sometimes use an old phone and can't run 4chanx with it.

On chrome you could just search the image natively. Just open the image and hold it. Also why aren't you just using clover instead?

Sauce ?

Goals

Clover searches with the thumbnail too

Douman best girl

some shitty fight-or-die garbage thing
oukoku game

"Second season" spoiled the whole thing, it fucked the series when it was more interesting and now is just shonenshit

Since these threads are lately just fetish bait stuff, behold, the edgiest of edgiest, a chainsaw on a top of knifes cake.

Enjoy the ride, then, as starting volume 5, it's pretty much 50% rapes. No (female) character escapes the dick.

Stop while you can, after this it scalates.

Until that point rape is something that is on the background or a couple of scenes for the sake of erotism, from vol 6 onwards...everyone gets raped in a brutal way, old characters, new characters, no one scapes the rape. At this point is nothing but an h-manga and the assassins part is mostly irrelevant.