HA HA HA

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/berkeleypolice/status/912798780025577472
youtu.be/tSjyxgN6lPM
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/25/yvette-felarca-trump-protest-charges-activism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LH6l4zmxAUs
berkeleyside.com/2017/09/26/uc-berkeley-police-warn-sproul-rally-counterprotest/
mobile.twitter.com/shteveonpurpose/status/912793687461052416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mobile.twitter.com/berkeleypolice/status/912798780025577472

Boner city

Yvonne Felarca, 47, of Oakland, was arrested near Telegraph Ave and Channing Way for battery and resisting arrest.

would kill and not think twice

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON

BYE FELARCA

Literally who

Have fun in prison you commie

I thought her name was Yvette.

youtu.be/tSjyxgN6lPM

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG
BITCH
>meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeow

>47
oooff, at least this thing cant have any kids

I haven't looked into it, but someone mentioned to me that she's changed her name several times.

Thank you, Jesus!

Felarca, whose legal first name is Yvonne, has since been the subject of segments on Fox News
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/25/yvette-felarca-trump-protest-charges-activism

Isn't she on probation?

Doesn't mean shit. BAMN would threaten the officers and police station to release her and teh arrest stricken from her record.

Isnt she on parole? I thought even being seen with activists was a violation?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LH6l4zmxAUs

This has been mandatory viewing for months. Catch up.

I'd laugh, but they keep letting this dumb cunt out.

She is on parole or probation, I know that in previous threads anons were talking about how she is still attending protests in violation of the order.
I hope she rots in jail, I can't believe she teaches kids.

From what I recall that privledge was revoked, something along the lines of a temporary to permanent suspension.

also pic.

I would like to hate fuck her mouth.

I know she's not very pretty, but I think I'd get a boner if I saw her crying.

Am I degenerate?

Same here lads.
Make her scream 'no fascist usa'

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

The face of a commie

She's a russified turk from the stans. Notice Yvonne original name. Asian people might screw with their surnames, but none would fuck with their family name to the point of naming themselves Felarca. Some search wheather that's a turkic last name so I cam make a RAID meme off of this

Right here mate. She's one of those people you'd get a boner from seeing her in pain

Wasnt she confirmed Filipino?

oh no no no no this is just part of her communist hero's journey now that she has a mugshot

>this is my serious face

berkeleyside.com/2017/09/26/uc-berkeley-police-warn-sproul-rally-counterprotest/

I believe you, and that slight smugness in her face makes me believe she thinks that too.

I fucking hate Filipinos. Their woman are fucking demons.

Everything makes sense now.

>I fucking hate Filipinos
they are the most powerful race, bro.

Send this flip monkey gremlin back to the Philippines. Nonwhites should be forcefully expatriated as soon as they commit a misdeamonor. If they are parents, their hellspawn and mate have to expatriate with the offendee or be mercy killed. If it's a felony offense, relatives up to third cousins are all chain banished as well.

Remember its California

Ybette Pelarca.

id probably fuck her

But you guys said Asians were our allies!!!!

>Where do people get this idea that radical feminism is just a hysterical reaction to sexual rejection?

Lord, I know I don't talk to you much. And I'm not very religious. I'm sorry for that. But I come to you now with a very important request. I pray that you can deliver justice upon Felarca. Please let her butch dyke cellmates shank her into small pieces. Make it slow Lord, make it slow and painful, and please put her in Hell where she belongs for an eternity of excruciating torture. Also please let a security cam catch her being murdered and leak the footage, like her blood will leak from her pin cushion of a body. If you do this Lord, I swear I won't fap or go on Sup Forums for a whole year.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Under Baraku Nogbama yes, shit's a little different now.

I'm interested to see what kind of time she gets. Cali is turbocucked so I don't expect much to happen but I want her to lose her job for sure, how can she teach kids? This is just absurd the whole thing...

I want this as well. Mostly to get at least one faggot who uses a meme flag off this site for a year.

Amen

She changed it lol. California lets you change your name on a whim for like 50 bucks

Anyone else want to fuck her up the ass while she's screaming her drivel???

Why was she even out?

the face of a communist

Ya'll DON'T need Jesus! Hallelujah!

Commie subversion is disgustingly real. The faggots aren't afraid of being silent anymore because their influence has been sewn into main stream culture. It can only end one way if they go unchecked.

She looks like she's so desperate she lets homeless men gangbang her.

FUCK YEAR

Released on $25k bail

>Yvonne not Yvette as we have been told for the past year+
OP's image would make a great trigger flier. let's hope that copies aren't left in restrooms & libraries. safety first!

>mobile.twitter.com/berkeleypolice/status/912798780025577472
I can't wait to enrich her with my white seed.

YES
FINALLY

I want to throat fuck her til I cum a huge load while my dick is bleeding because of violent scraping of her teeth on my dick. I wouldn't hurt because I would be coked the fuck out and my face would ooze monstrosity while causing terror to those who looked at me. Maybe I'm yayo'd out right now. Maybe it's Maybelline.

Isn't she out on parole from her last assault?

Or should I say, the last time she got caught assaulting somebody...

One more and California's 3 strikes law should solve our goblin problem for us!

always makes me kek

Hahahaha.

Video of the arrest
mobile.twitter.com/shteveonpurpose/status/912793687461052416

lol. nice one.

God speed, user

She's out on bail.

>I don't eat cat, bitch
Nice

Hopefully it's Battery on a P.O. which is considered a wobbler in CA

Wtf is a wobbler?

same thing, nerd

Human confirmed. So when I was at that election night party, I saw a bunch of chicks crying watching the results. My dick was so hard it was hurting. I just wanted to fuck all of them watching tears run down their faces. Bonus points for smeared mascara.

So, one more strike then?

She was arrested about a month ago and someone bailed her out. I wonder (((who?)))

>their women are demons
>t. shut inn mums basement dweller who got scammed for $2k by a Kapampangan whore online

I doubt they will accept her
>pic related

Look up Loida Lewis.

I'm going to bail her out and fuck her tight Filipino pussy raw until her next court date. She makes my penis feel funny

nice

Let's just say I retired from 3 years of "transporting" back in April. I am a monster and I'm disgusted with myself with all the "sexcapades" I've had/will have.

>literally a violent criminal organization

Why does this still exist?

Bitches got to learn to not hit people.

Can be prosecuted as a felony or misdemeanor. 10 years weapons ban. Any major violation results in 18 month term of imprisonment

she gave me a handjob in a gross old rub n tug about 20 years ago

fucking deranged gook mexicant

Damn she looks great for her age I thought she was in her max late 20's in the past videos of her.

She's all mad that she can't get that white dick. She knows that we have the gorilla dicks that make Antifa pussy wet.

Orientals are our allies, not all Asians, you PC bitch.

The guy that was hanging out with her and was seen around Berkeley this week looks like the guy who pepper sprayed Baked Alaska

Isn't she that crazy bitch that heads that mayor backed cult in Berkley?

Fucking chink

I think she's as said. I live in an area with a ton of Russian and Central Asian immigrants, some of them look extremely asian but they speak fluent russian. Siberians, daurs, kazakhs, and various flavors of USSR Mongol. She kind of has the look where she's got a wide face, large close-set eyes and heavier brow - it means there must have been some slav mixing or something.

Those dead commie eyes.

No, you've just got the conqueror's gene. She's from the enemy tribe and you want her to submit.

She's out on bail. It will be revoked tomorrow.

This cunt must die, by any means nessary she must be killed. WHAT BRAVE GUN user WILL RISE TO THE TASK AND KILL THIS EVIL CUNT

Damn that pic pissed me off more than expected