Tamamo on the way to the 10th page!
You can't stop her!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElQIbHsT3Ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP RIGHT THERE!

CRIMINAL SCUM!

You can't stop the inevitable.
Soon, you will get to the 10th page (of your life) too.
You are probably around third page though, so you still have some time before your demise.
I will be waiting for you

bump

Let's not.

I want to sexually breed with 25% furry Tamamo!

I WANT TO TUG ON HER FLUFFY TAIL!

>When, suddenly--

My wife

I do like her, hope she gets a husbando and form a beautiful fluffy family

Awww. That's really cute.

Well, she is a cutie, and after seeing how bad she was treated before getting killed, then it kinda trigger a wish so she can have nice things And I seriously hope Extella retcon all those endings with the servants, Tamamo included, dying

Dem bewbs. I wonder if she knows, that she is attractive as fuck.

Are there any other levels to her
furryness?

Pixiv tag: 神乳
>divine tits

いじめか?

Get out of here!

>I will be waiting for you
If only I could be so lucky.

These are awesome.
Got any more?

I try to be nice to newfriends, but -- seriously?

Why does Saber dislike spaghetti so much?

Somewhere along the way she learned of the modern "spilled spaghetti" technique but can't control it.

That's a pretty pic of her.

I'd give you one back, but this is a Tamamo thread so I'll try to keep it on topic.

Leaked info for upcoming anime projects (warning, spoilers aplenty):

>"TamamoTails!" idol unit anime, dialog recorded in real time by (a reportedly very tired) Chiwa Saito

>"Kyatto's Sweet Home" chibi short

>"Tamamo-no-MOE"; SoL comedy, emphasis on our heroine's hijinks in adjusting to everyday married life

Sauce. Now
Seriously, sauce now

I want to hug her tail, scratch her ears, pat her head, caress her breasts and hold her hand

J-Just believe. Right?

She is the Japanese Goddess of Sun right? Why all Amaterasus (or entities that have some reperesentation of the sun) are based?

--

Is it true that F/E has bad gameplay?

Yes, but i played because of the characters anyway and that sweet OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElQIbHsT3Ik

What the heck is that?

I don't know.

Extella soon

>A Fate Extra game with acceptable gameplay

Is this real life?

>cast is predominantly female
>the only three characters to get an actual story mode are all female
>even Mumei doesn't get a story mode

Why even fucking bother.

>Nero
She is cute I give you that
>Elizabeth
Uh, I don't know exactly how I feel giving her real life version, still she is funny and I am happy for her fans
>Tamamo
Oh boy. I am just gonna pretend that the MC is her husbando because I already have a waifu If anything, I start with her because I ended really liking her, also DAY ONE
>Gilgamesh
NEXT Just kidding, not a fan of him but nice to see him again
>Altera
Is she new?
>Jean
Oh yes! I really like her too
>Arturia
Nice to see her again!
>EMIYA
PREORDER

There's still eight unannounced characters. Bet you they just frontloaded all the waifus so it'll sell like hotcakes.

They'll probably only add the Alter Egos as additional females, then fill out the rest with males.

Altera is Atilla, she was going to appear in this game first, but she was in FGO.

Spoilers

Altera isn't the real Atilla the Hun

She's a fucking alien come to determine if Earth is good civilization or bad civilization, who just hijacked Altera's Servant container

>umu
How many Clow cards can she use in battle, anyway?

>Altera is Atilla

She's not actually Attila, just pretends to be him

The Fate franchise has so many great characters that won't be in this game, I know I'm just going to feel disappointed when I eventually play it.

I want to hunker down in her foxhole.

Seriously? I thought she was either Atilla or some weird person from Atlantis.

We know for a fact that she isn't the real Attila, characters point it out in F/GO.

We don't have any confirmation on who or what she is, though. Aliens is just a guess based on her lines about judging civilizations.

Extella will probably explain more about her but Brynhildr confirms that she's not the real Attila in FGO. Also she may have something to do with Atlantis destruction.

Does her true form look like ORT's?

>We know for a fact that she isn't the real Attila, characters point it out in F/GO.

This is also bullshit

>But she says not to call her Atilla

She admits to being Atilla, but she says she doesn't like the name. She prefers Altera because it sounds cuter.

You think her being an alien is proof she's not the real Atilla? Do you think Arthuria being a girl is proof that she's not the real Arthur? Those are unrelated.

Huh. I always thought the civilization bit is because Atilla was considered the scourge of God against Rome which could have been considered a "Bad civilization" at that time.

I still have trouble taking F/GO seriously when it comes to other stuff due the stuff like Shiki being a servant, Nero Bride being a different version of Nero than regular Nero, Jeanne Alter being extremely strong even though she's a fake servant, etc.

Maybe Extella will confirm or deny, I'm sure it'll be a big plotpoint that they wouldn't give away in a mobage.

Two new chapters of Tamago's manga is out

Too bad we're never allowed to talk about it.

>You think her being an alien is proof she's not the real Atilla?

Nah, I'm pretty sure other Servants noticing something's off about her and that she isn't actually like Atilla is proof of it. Fuck off, retard.

Maybe she came to earth to acquire the Tohno Gland?

Tamoo pretends to be smart, seeing through the enemies tricks immediately.

Bryn literally says she's not Attila in her interlude

I need the translation and new chapters link please
Also
>Gawain best Saber at least in the male side yet he can top other Sabers
Prove me wrong

Gawain managed to beat Athena's spear, so that's something.

Chapter is at the usual obvious places

Batoto

I don't think the concept of rock paper scissors is bad, but it's badly implemented. Story is good and it has fanservice.

No

It just has a pretty vocal group that hates it. The rest of us are pretty neutral to it. Doesn't mean its great, but it definitely was something interesting or new. You couldn't just spam attack to win, you had to recognize patterns.

Not like we've got other shit going on, maybe someone should post the chapters.

I agree

Why are they both such bitches?

Alter Egos skills, NPs, and abilities are sealed; but they still have their pride in this match up. All they really have to rely on here is their stats and basic fighting abilities, but they're prepared to go until the end regardless of the outcome in this suicide mission.

They're very reckless spirits, but they're also brutally honest in their ways.

>pssh, nothing personnel kid

Why is Karna such an edgelord?

Wakame's special ability is never being regarded by anyone as a legitimate danger, so he's often ignored or spared.

This version of him realized how to use it to his advantage.

Shinji can fight Servants.

Discuss.

Based Shinji

Her strength could potentially match Heracles, but it has almost no skill behind it. Against two fighters with this much ability at the same time, she's at a bad disadvantage.

Its a one-sided beat down

>Karna
>edgelord

He's the opposite of that

That's that pride I'm talking about

Even dead on their feet, they refuse to die in such a way.

He looks like Ragna

Wait, is Foxtail being translated? I thought it was doomed to NEVER EVER status.