Witch doctors im uganda are sacrificing children!

youtu.be/VATgIrpCjmM

In February a 8 year old boy was found dead in a swamp with no lips, teeth, genitals, and ears. His friends say he was snatched off the road by a motorcyclist on his way home from school. Many people in the area that this took place in believe that human sacrifices will bring them health and wealth. This year Uganda has suffered the worst drought in a century 11 million people are facing food insecurity and 1.6 milliom are suffering famine right now. Many residents believe that the drought and famine is caused by "ancestral spirits" so they do these rituals to please them. This is typical behavior from a nation with an average IQ of 65-80

as long as they stay in Uganda i give no shits

>average Sup Forums users voice

That's a based black guy

terrifying. a niggerpocalypse is afoot. 4B projected africans by 2100 even accounting for all the ebolAIDS and ritual murder deaths.

At least they're not sacrificing people.

Well what do you propose?

they are coming to your town, user. you have to help.

So they're doing a needed service?
great job

not sure why OP is concerned.

I actually dated a girl who's dad was a Witch Doctor from The Gambia. Never met him obviously.

other posters are probably thinking that the proportion of leaf posters in this thread is a little bit 'uncomfy'. well imagine this here was the town you grew up in and not a Sup Forums thread. now imagine that instead of canadian flags you were faced with it was instead ooga booga africa niggers in 3D. this is your future.

No, you did meet him on the astral plane after he huffed heroic amounts of jenkum.

op is concerned because there is only a finite amount of white derived gibs to go around.

It's not like we don't do it here in Europe and North America. Only that here they worship Moloch not some VoDooo spirit
Eugenics basically tho an evil variant

sounds hot :(
>tfw no gambian heathen gf

This is a common thing, since I was young I remember hearing stories about young children murdered and mutilated.

Body parts are sold to the Sangoma's "witch doctors" to make specail Muthi "medicine"

They also did stupid shit like say carrying a vulture head will help you win the Lotto, our vulture population was almost destroyed.

>84 views
>published today
OP confirmed spambro
smdh gott damn sellout uncle tom house negro straight coonin' fo; da hu-white mayne smdh

Literally a form of vampirism

A form of cannibalism you mean?

Vampirism is cannibalism

>be's youtube user (((Aaron))) Genus
>has sidelock dreadlock
cuntfirmed satanic jewish nigger attempting to sow discord amongst the righteous goy races of the world.

Nope, vampirism is drinking blood.
Cannibalism is eating the flesh or organs of your species.

These people are the "dey eat da poo poo" check male anoos for raep and then raep them, people

it should be surprising? niggers are subhumans, what did you expect?

For nourishment it's plain cannibalism. Vampirism is when you do it to "heal" or use blood and organs to make these "medicines" and so forth or for fortune/luck again at the expense of a fellow human's life. It's advanced cannibalism and pretty much a global thing.

Yes, reality and people like this make butthurt but in a way I guess they're doing something right. If everyone there is dirt poor and living in shit then naturally reducing the population is the way to go. Still it's sad. Like those albinos that get hunted down for their limbs. It just doesn't seem fair but then again life was never fair to begin with.