Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=21wxkpk27FY
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
youtube.com/watch?v=8yU0Zlp56ds&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=i_7pL_FhglM&
youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great video, thanks for sharing.

Taylor thinks too highly of these "people".

4d Starcraft
Treat them as capable individuals, offer a very modest and fair proposal. Those who see will react and chimp out proving that to be false, without him ever having had to say anything derogatory himself

Based Jared Taylor.

I'm a huge fan. White people need to wake up and start listening to these viewpoints.

>Taylor thinks too highly of these "people".
It's ultimately not about how blacks perceive whites, Taylor obviously understands this, it's about convincing the whites in the center to accept they'd be much better off without niggers.

"Fhuck"

God I love Jared

Interesting. I think the answer I'm arriving at is either every race drops identity politics and we actually all live together peacefully without a single mention of race, or white people will be forced to become racially conscious and separate.

>we actually all live together peacefully without a single mention of race
Impossible, vast disparities will always exist between the races. If you don't honestly address the cause of said disparities, the infinite cycle of catering to niggers to no avail will continue. Separation and paid severance is the best option whites have.

I don't think it would for you to separate anymore. You would have to go somewhere else and start from scratch.

>You would have to go somewhere else and start from scratch.
There's nowhere else to go

>every race drops identity politics and we actually all live together peacefully without a single mention of race
Never ever going to happen.

im sure black people will listen to uncle adolf the batshit insane saxophonist

>Blacks don't like hwhite people.
>They think they'd be better hwithout us
>Filthy hwhite bitch. Fuck yo hwhite tears

Also
>implying that blacks would ever be honest about their pseudo-black nationalist ideas.

>how can we solve the race problem
Transfer of all white property and wealth to blacks, followed by extermination of whites. Blacks will accept nothing less.

Just because there are group disparities doesn't mean we can't live together. The poor live near the rich, the unattractive near the attractive, the intelligent near the unintelligent, etc.

This

when he said "fuck" it sounded like he said "fox" lol

Good vid, OP

Taylor seems like a really calm and rational guy, but unfortunately I don't think he's really representative of the majority of white nationalists.

HWITE

we need more people like this in the coming generation not sperging faggots and gamma males that dont create healthy boundaries with the weirdos in their movements

>how can we solve the race problem

True. That's why separation MUST occur as soon as possible.

Jared Taylor loves kikes.

Agreed. Also, checked.

FUCKING LEAF!!!!

Doesn't love them, they just look huwhite to him

More than you would think. It's always the loudest idiots who get the attention

LARPers gonna LARP. Taylor obviously wants a peaceful separation between whites and blacks, but I'm fairly certain a good number of people within the "movement" actually do want bloodshed and a race war. Which side will win out is something only time can tell, but I'm not overly optimistic at this point.

He should do a staring contest with Richard Ford and stream it

so much blue

I'm wide awake and ready to party, senpai.

Stop shitting up the board with your hideous apelike garble, stupid fucking Americans always ruining EVERYTHING

Source please. My sides

your right there are many who do want violence and not just the feds larping, but they will exploit that and take advantage of it, it will be how they entrap people its just a matter of time, when they choose to do it thats the same with the leftists there are alot of young kids who dont know any better being encouraged aswell, when they decide to end either movement they will.

He`s being very logical, but honestly it wouldn`t have come to this if zionists weren`t pitting us against each other. We have almostbeen set back to the `separate but equal` era because of MSM pushing these narratives. If we had a propaganda that pushed for critical thinking and patriotism in all individuals we could have majority populations with minorities that look up to and strive to be pillars for the society of the majority.

>a fucking leaf
My dude, in that situation--also known as America--you HAVE to work your ass off to maintain your whiteness. I like to read. I hate chasing money. I live a simple life. Guess what, that means I have to live around niggers. And until the Jews get kicked out they will push for ever more redistribution to niggers, more miscegenation in the media, more white guilt, etc. They all gotta go.

A political solution is necessary.

HUWHITE
U
W
H
I
T
E

They need a brighter background at Amren

WH-ite

Yeah but it's only necessary because other races won't drop their identity politics. Whites (and maybe Asians, but not really) are the only race that has actually distanced themselves from their racial identity. Very few ordinary people actively identify themselves as white, at least not to the same extent that black people incorporate their blackness as part of their identity.

If all races dropped identity politics, there would be nothing to fight about. But they won't.

Is this that guy who keeps telling me to clean my room? I'll do it later.

if it was a simple proposition you could just type it out in a sentence or two rather than me having to skip this thread because im not watching some nobody's vlog

Top-down theory of culture, every time.

We must always go high. I know a lot of 14ers are thumos-filled macho dudes, and that's fine, but the faces of our movement have to be polished and sound smart. The Jews who forced all the Diversity bullshit on us started at the top. It's the commanding heights of intellectual culture that we must retake. We must always present our case in a high-class, reserved manner. Get used to it, niggers.

>huwhite

he's such a bigoted racist

Huuuuuwhite

Love his accent

the Whites in the center can catch a ride with them as they unzip their pants, pull out their tails and swing back to the chocolate continent. >turns and begins preaching to the choir:
Europe, China and the US can fit comfortably into the chocolate continent, which means the Whites in the center will be in a state of utopia, sharing their genes with blacks, giving them a huge genetic leg up, and dying for the cause?
>Q: do Whites in the center have the right to punish other Whites for the sake of their theories around admixing Whites out of existence?

This
Where is quick rundown

Lets put it this way:
different groups can work together, they can even live together for a short period of time, but there will never be lasting peace in a multiculti society.

hooktube.com/watch?v=21wxkpk27FY

3:00

Larpers ruin everything and must be shunned. Pierce knew this all too well.

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

I want him to be my English professor and teach Moby-Dick

Jared "they look white to me" Taylor

>the day the leafs had enough

This guy is a true leader. He makes a case that's more iron clad and irrefutable than anything I've seen by anyone else in the alt-right.

kek

in the long run, a lot of autonomous regions will be created. It's a global trend. Scotia, Cataluna, Euskadi...

This is the chadvocate I want.

hello there JIDF

go shill som-HU-were else pls

wow normal rational conversation is taking place.
how long before the thread is ruined by the genuine weirdos and adl/splc nazi shills?

now that's some Anglo saxin'

yet someone who had a chance with that label they decided to use and claim constantly rubbed elbows with the cancerous groups, really makes you think.

So Taylor basically wants a peaceful separation of races in the United States. He wants blacks to have some land exclusive to them, and whites to also have some land exclusive to them, with perhaps another piece of land set aside for those who wish to continue living in a diverse environment. I have thought about this idea many times, and I must admit that it seems like a pretty good situation. However, I find that there is one flaw I cannot ignore: the implementation must necessarily be violent. Blacks and whites are quite mixed in the US: in every state they are present in rather large numbers (even if its only a few 5% or so, that's still a lot of people). Imagine how many black people you would have to forcibly relocate to create a white ethnostate! The seizure of property required for a black ethnostate would be even greater, as whites constitute a majority in the US. To me, Taylor's plan doesn't seem feasible, as desirable as the end results may be.

He's right though, Jared Taylor is a kike lover. Hell there's been a literal fucking rabbi to give a speech at AmRen.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yU0Zlp56ds&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=i_7pL_FhglM&

youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc

what plan? he hasnt made a video on it, he literally said how he will make one in the next video, nothing you just posted was said in the video

Taylor's great but he needs to stop associating with freaks and sodomites like Richard Spencer

I always like Mr. Taylor speeches, especially when he's serious

I'm not denying that. Much rather, it is the stated goal of shills to push us into a purity spiral of divide & conquer over details of conviction.

Nevertheless, the point you are raising is very valid and leads me to question whether, fundamentally, the person charged with said point is on our side unequivocally. In the case of Taylor, however, it is reasonably evident to me that that is the case.

Honestly it would have to be like Israel. There would be a minority of non-huwites there but it would still be a Huwite State

Once you had that you could clear areas bit by bit. THIS is an all-huwite census tract, no more nogs can nig here. Now the last nog mating ball moves out of the neighboring census tract. Now THAT's huwites only.

Quick establishment of self-consciously huwite societies, gradual ethnic cleansing.

What the fuck kind of accent does JT have? Literally no one sounds like this in America..

>thieves get executed
I see no problem here.

I am as anti-Semitic as anyone, but it would be a shame to miss out on Michael Levin and Byron Roth at AmRen conferences.

There are Jew-wise organizations and there's AmRen. They specialize in their field and they avoid the kind of heat that would come with naming the Jew. I'm down with Taylor being Taylor--he's done so much work for our people, who am I to criticize him?

That said, no Jews in the ethnostate, oh hell no.

uh oh the purity spiral!

your scripts are boring

Don't you call that Mid-Atlantic? Basically just hoity toity. High-class sorta British

Why has Jared Taylor, for nearly 2 years now, turned down the opportunity to come and speak on Ben Shapiro's podcast? Is he worried about something?

He basically wants "peaceful ethnic cleansing" as Spencer would put it, except unlike Spencer he's able to word it in a way that doesn't make him sound retarded.

you know you're spiraling when Taylor is not edgy enough anymore

Fuck off back to Islam March

>implying its about edge
>implying taylor hasnt always been zionist cancer

>diversity is good because all white people will be bred out of existence in 200 years
Why don't we breed niggers out of existence then? How could he let that nigger say this in a debate and let him get away with it?

fuck off back to the forums

>MUH PURTY SPIRUL
Yeah, I'm sure Hitler never "purity spiraled"

CARLOS!!!!!

God damn; just fucking get rid of forced inclusiveness and allow self-segregation. Damn statists with their convoluted solutions to simple problems.

Funny hearing him drop an f-bomb, sounds so out of place.

attack those furthest from you first

>I'm fairly certain a good number of people within the "movement" actually do want bloodshed and a race war
>I'm not overly optimistic
Everything's fine user, don't worry about it.
Whites are just kidding around.

spencer is a clown who dances for the media, he words things in such a way to be taken out of context or what he says is misunderstood that he later makes a correction on, its strange that someone who whores to the media so much uses such poor choices of words and phrases.

It makes me sad that the White Man gave so much to the world only to have savages want to subvert and destroy it.

the stupid and ugly will always hate what they cant create and seek to destroy it

Sir Jared, knight of the huwhite, looks a hell of a lot like James Taylor. I bet they're 2nd cousins or something.

Is this your new version of "don't punch right"?

So is Trump. The jew shit is a stupid conspiracy. Atheist multicultural Jews hate Zionist conservative Jews. They are not on the same side. Atheist Jews literally want Israel wiped out

Sorry, I guess I mis-spoke using the word "plan". I just mean his idea of separating the races into distinct states. I don't see how any plan he possibly /could/ come up with could avoid being violent.