Drumpf is a manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Strange#Personal_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Big if true.

Seriously, that guy's like 7+ft

Luther is a tall man that has parlayed his height for power. He is a tall, dim witted ahole

NOOOOOO

Steve Bannon is an alcoholic degenerate kike shill. Bannon was the faggot who concocted the "Amnesty Don" talking point. Fucking snake.

Trump is 6'2 dumbass, I bet you're a little manlet

Luther Strange is 6'9

Tall fags are the worst leaders. There
are usually a slew of Jewish manlets
pulling their strings.
Jeb Bush for one.

PFFFT

>Seriously, that guy's like 7+ft

Close. He's 6'9"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Strange#Personal_life

Whoever Steve employs to handle his internet shill division should be fired. You faggots are worse than /leftypol/ and Media Matters

No, you just blindly worship Trump and suck his cock.

while you're literal nobody, guess height isn't everything

Hahaha. Nice devide and conquer plan. Im sure we will all hate Bannon soon.

As much as I wish this was real, it's a shoop.

lmao you salty you faggots are so retarded at shilling?

Steve Bannon is a leninist. AKA HES A FUCKING COMMY.

MUH (((Economic Nationalism))). ITS ONLY ABOUT THE MONEY GOY. FORGET ABOUT THE FLAG.

Stop projecting. Whose doing divide and conquer? Me, or the fucking alcoholic degenerate that got fired from the White House and is openly campaigning against a candidate Trump endorsed.

You're the retard shilling for Strange, the establisment lobbyist hack.

I'm 6' 2" and Trump was my height when I met him.

Bannon was the only real guy in his fucking cabinet. Now he listens to the Jew and his retarded liberal harpy daughter

BANNON GOT FIRED. BANNON IS THE ONE SPREADING THIS STRANGE PROPAGANDA. THE ONLY SHILLS ON THIS BOARD ARE MOORE SHILLS BECAUSE BANNON IS A FUCKING SNAKE

Whose more likely to be the shill. The person advocating the same person that PRESIDENT FUCKING TRUMP endorsed or people like the Zionist puppet Bannon and Kikebart endorsing Strange.

Moore*

Why are American conservatives so tiny?