How soon until women start ruining trade schools like they did too everything?

How soon until women start ruining trade schools like they did too everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/ooh/production/welders-cutters-solderers-and-brazers.htm#tab-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never
That would require actual work. They just bitch because they want to be at high offices in offices getting paid 6 figures to makes dumb pie charts without having to put in the years of ground level grunt work to get there

Trades are dirty and require competence that you just can't fake your way into with Jewish and Leftist Rhetoric, so hopefully never.

>50k starting
>As a welder
Maybe if you are working in L.A. and have to pay $2000 per month in rent anyway. Median yearly income for welders in the US is about $40k, and good luck earning median wage starting, you will probably earn closer to the lowest 10 percent which is under $27k. But hey by the time you are 35 you could be raking in a cool $40k per year.

My community college listed cosmetology as a trade. They also allow students to draw in the walls

Women will never ruin trade schools.
The vast majority of trades require you to actually work, and woman typically don't like being muscular.
Which is a good thing I don't like them being muscular either.

I unironically have a 4 year degree and make 25k a year. Luckily it's my first job and I'm applying to more soon but still

They probably won't, but jews are already starting to fuck over trade schools. Well the whole idea of a "trade school" is bullshit. You used to have apprenticeships, but now even if it's relatively cheap, you still have to go to some bullshit school instead of just start making a living right away. In a few more years I predict the licensing and trade schooling to be approaching college levels.

You can't escape the debt prison goyim.

They can't, because trade schools involve actually working and providing tangible results. You can't pretend you welded stuff when you quite clearly didn't or did with shit-tier effort.

It depends on where you are like you said.
I'm a carpenter, and I work around a lot of welders. They will often go out of state for the weekend to do welding jobs where they are making three to four times what they would where we live.
We have a lot of welding schools in this state though so people are typically undercut for what their work is actually worth.

no retard, if you are good at welding, and can also fit you are easily making more than 100k a year. If not find another job.

If you'll stop fucking advertising them all over the internet...

Why don't you just send em to an all women trade school?

>Got a degree
>Employed immediately upon graduation
>Work at a desk and don't need to breathe dangerous fumes all day
>$70k a year starting salary

The problem isn't going to university, the problem is what you choose to do at university.

This is why women will never excel in tech jobs. You can't fake good code; it either runs well or it doesn't. Women can only work their way up the ladder in jobs that require group work (so she can get others to do her work for her) and where there is a degree of social interaction (so she can manipulate the perception of her contribution).

What source are you using personal anecdotes?
bls.gov/ooh/production/welders-cutters-solderers-and-brazers.htm#tab-5
The highest ten percent of welders don't even earn 3/4ths of that. `

They just jump around from one trade school to another leading nowhere.

This. If you're not going STEM don't bother unless you got connections.

lmao $50k? Does the artist live in the 80s?

Almost any grad with good grades is getting like $60k starting, higher if STEM.

$50k is borderline poverty.

Nobody's going to hire women contractors.

still beats a BA in whateverthefuck. and you've got an actual skill and sleep soundly at night.

Trades suck too m8.

Money's good hassle is awful. I someday would rather get half the pay and sit in a office being employee #5443432 then having all the pressure.

t. Residential Journeyman electrician (Florida's weird resi. Journeyman is a thing)

They already are.
I know of one that is basically black listed because of her harassment suits and I know of another that married and divorced 2 different guys in the same trade.

We're getting close already. Everything requires (((certification))). When I graduated from meme university and decided I'd work any old job only warehousing didn't require anything. Everyone gave me flak for not just getting a job in construction or some shit but even that is hard to get into. Doesn't help that just this morning some asshole's family was awarded $1.8m because he died on the freeway.

Never, women are too lazy for the trades. Too much hard work with only rare exceptions now and then.

They'll force you to. And when they fuck up they will just find a way to blame men again

As someone with a STEM degree, I'd say financial degrees (Business, accounting, etc.) is alright to but you'll need to be coming out a high achiever. If your going to college to study arts and shit your doing life wrong.

Ouch man... I never went to college and make 35k. It's not much, but thank fucking goodness I don't have any student loan debt. Once I pay off my car I don't owe anybody anything, feels good man.

>Never
>That would require actual work.
1st post best post last post
/thread

Is there anything more pathetic than pay snobbery?

Pretend you're a female. Choose one to reproduce with.
>This marketing executive.
>Bar tender with a nice personality and body.

The higher up the corporate ladder you go, it's generally the case that you'll be drawing from a pool of more and more imbalanced individuals, people who have lobbed off aspects of their humanity that are detrimental to the production of money. Empathy, physical fitness, hobbies. You hardly get to sleep in that nice house you're paying for.

They won't an old skool voc-tech school. Community colleges excluded. Voc-Teĉh schools are run exactly like a business and boat rockers get dismissed wiff da' quickness, yo. That being said, if you can get a woman past the torch and grinders.... they make exceptional weldors.

whats a good specialized medical practice?
something not completely gross btw

thanks in advance

>The higher up the corporate ladder you go, it's generally the case that you'll be drawing from a pool of more and more imbalanced individuals, people who have lobbed off aspects of their humanity that are detrimental to the production of money.
cry harder, poorfag

Don't be so sensitive, snowflake.

Graduated accounting with about 35k debt, made a mistake going to the wrong school for what I wound up doing. I'll just wind up living for a year dumping my entire check into debt living at home to beat the interest jew. Redpilled too late desu, don't care worlds falling apart anyways, might as well monk it up for a year and read some redpilling stuff I guess.

Maybe in another lifetime I live on a farm with lots of woods n' shit away from ((urban)) living.

Trades is actual physical labor though.
So, never.

I said "generally," and it's the fucking case. Donald's an exception. His money was inherited, and his life experience is diverse as shit just because of the different things he's had a hand in.

If you're fat, bald, and single, and you haven't bagged a woman who loves you, then I'm sorry, but you're as miserable a creature in a Tesla as you would be in a hooptie.

In Alberta Canada most journeyman Welder's pull in 100k- 150k a year easy

All my friends have massive amounts of student debt.

>be me
>fuck college
>get union job at 18
>23
>Inside wireman
>110k/year
>full medical coverage
>pension

>women make up 50+% of trade school graduates
>start getting hired initially
>soon, many of them are on the verge of homelessness because people realize how shitty of a job most women do
>complain that they don't get enough work even though there is a surplus of workers in their field
>demand minimum pay or government pays the remainder of the wage for a living salary
>law is enacted forcing you to blindly hire a contractor or pay a fee to get a new one

In the trades. We already had a few women at my school when I was an apprentice, almost all butch. We have one on our crew who's straight and in her mid 20s but she's a unicorn in more ways than one and one of our best. She does get treated like a princess by the other guys but she doesn't deny it and always volunteers to get her hands dirty and help out. She doesn't dodge work or take the easy way out.

She gets invited by the butch women in the union to girls nights and all they do is complain about men. The one organizing it used to be a chief and was incompetent which is to most of her crew getting replaced by non union people while she failed upwards and got diversity promoted to a union rep. Honestly though a good chunk of male workers are garbage too so other than inherent strength there's isnt much different at the moment.

Im currently working along side construction workers and a surprising amount of them are women. I don't know their work ethic but they seem to be in the thick of it. The odd thing is the porta potties have at least one dedicated to women and it has a padlock.

I think right now this is about as good as its going to get as far as easy integration. The unions have been pushing big these past couple years to get women in to keep the pensions afloat and once we start moving away from the women that really WANT to do it versus the ones that just want to shove their noses in a "man's world" it'll start going to shit.

anesthesiology

* incompetent which led to most of her crew getting replaced by non union people

>graduated poli sci did fuck all at school
>making 52k a year working in county gov
all about who you know and how to bull shit. half the week im on my phone for 8 hours or watching netflix

/thread
fpbp
nothing more to see here, rest of thread is irrelevant.

these facts make blue collar plebs uncomfortable

Maybe working 100 hours a week. We're talking standard 40 hours.

thanks senpai
checking it out now. didn't realize they made that much desu

you're a retard

I am political science major as well, I work as a police officer, but because of my political internships I am pretty well connected in the city and in the department. My supervisors start kissing my ass when the Mayor asks for (had an internship with him for a year and worked in reelection campaign during college)whenever some sort of security detail, usually asks "is my boy out there? if not bring him out there"
That is actually the beauty of the liberal arts, you have so much free time that you can really networking and focus on internships

Shit I am entering an electrician apprenticeship. What's the work like? I can't stand sitting still for hours, dropped out of uni twice

Even teachers earn significantly more than people in the trades. As long as you get an actual degree you should be fine.

I work in powerline. Its a 4 year apprenticeship. We started hiring women now for apprentices, I shit you not. "Diversity quota".

Its the most dangerous shit ever.
>Looks like that east 4/0 riser on C phase is fraying out about sparking on that 60 foot steel pole, we will need to red head it out and put a new one in using 25kv hotline techniques, it's -40 and it's night time.. Get up there Sarah this is your moment to end the gendre wage gap

I build custom showers and install cabinets and shit. I make 70k a year. I also live in Dayton Ohio where the medium income is like 35,000. I apprenticed and didnt even go to trade school. Fuck trade school. Fuck college. Fuck bitches. Make money.

Where is this meme coming from? Wheres the sources? Fucking median pay for welders is 39k, meaning entry level would be significantly lower.

Honestly, if you dont graduate with engineering degree or other high-tier STEM field, you literally are retarded and should be sterilized. Not joking, I graduated with a Civil Degree and spent 3 of the years perpetually high. Im more capable stoned than most of you cucks

>Where is this meme coming from?
>People who LARP going into a trade and making hundreds of thousands a year
>Boomers who don't realize that just because they earn $50k per year doesn't mean that it is starting wage
>People studying in the trades trying to justify themselves to complete strangers on the internet
If you go into the trades, great for you, you can start working in a couple years with little or no debt. Sure you might not earn as much as an engineer or teacher but you get out in half the time and don't have to worry about paying back $45k of student loans.