>Holocaust didn't happen

>liberals bash on christian daily yet they're ok with Islam

fixed.

Did you just pull that statement out of your ass
>Atheist support islaaaaaam!!!
Where

>yet they're ok with Islam
Didn't need to add this. Bashing on Christianity is retarded enough

athiests aren't really a monolith, and I think there are plenty that realize islam is cancerous

any actual rational thinker, which so many claim to be, would have to realize that islam is worse than christianity

the main thing is christians won't do anything about it, muslims might

christianity "turn the other cheek"
islam "spread it by the sword"

That's liberals.

lol christcuck, its not inherently retarded, the only thing that is potentially retarded is to say christianity is worse than islam or to deny how important christianity has been to the formation of the western world

>Christians promote Christianity daily yet they are not ok with Islam
*Fixed

The only difference between Christianity and Islam is that low IQ sandniggers are Muslim and High (low for their country) IQ Europeans are Christians.

>999
God? Is that you?!

All religion is cancer, especially the Abrahamic ones. I make fun of Christcucks cos they're retarded, I hate Islam with a burning passion

Titus 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. 12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Christianity is a shit religion unlike Islam.

wouldn't that be 777? I know 9 has significance as well, but i've never quite understood it

anyway yeah I'm god, at least part

The only (((atheists))) who bother to bash are either closet believers in denial or had their assholes licked by some pedo priest. I hate those evangelical (((atheists))). Get a fucking hobby already.
The rest just don't give a fuck beyond preferring you not knocking on their door and trying to sell your god to them. Live and let live. Or leave me alone I'll leave you alone.

gotta keep those cuckservative white males mad af tho

pagans and gnostic kikes get the rope along with any other halal heretics.

>athiests aren't really a monolith
Literally the Alt-Right version of 'not all Muslims are terrorists'

youtube.com/watch?v=nI5WoXpmPiM

Islam is actually a great religion if you're an orderly alpha man, we only hate it because we're Christians and the kikes are enabling their invasion into the West.

Its true, and in fact for atheists that argument would hold more ground than for the muslims since the muslims have some form of an organisation aka religion and atheist is whoever the fuck wants to be and he is not under any authority or pressure to take advice from anyone and also, in general, dont live in "Atheist societies."

>tfw too smart to live

you won't like this but not all muslims are terrorists

the ideology promotes terrorism until it is the dominant one, but that doesn't mean there aren't "adherents" similar to the sorts of christians who wear crosses and get spitroasted, although I will admit muslims are generally more serious about thier religion than the aforementioned kind of christian

so yes, the rick and morty liberal athiest is real and real vocal, but I don't really think that all athiests are that absurd, only people without properly developed personalities looking for an identity

>Tfw too smart to die

>atheism isn't relligion

islam is more inclusive

If every human was as serious about their religion as islamists are there would be only one religion. Until it splits again and then another round we go, naturally.

Terrorism has nothing to with Islam its inbred sandnigger genetics thats the cause.White muslims are peaceful.

Spotted the pedophile.

Even if atheism isn't a religion, studies show that atheism correlates with leftist political ideologies. (((Atheism))) is the worst ideology that has ever existed, and I'm an atheist.

I'm not, Islam is retarded

White muslims are not devoted.

>white muslims are peaceful

maybe, I don't know anything about them. Other than they are traitors who have adopted a culture that is not there's

but they are not real muslims, ISIS are the real muslims, the true adherents

No christianity caused leftism. Most of the leftist malarky is cucktian altruism directed somewhere else.

Reminder you cucks are why:
Jews still exist
Women whore around
Niggers are free

Hahahaha says the retard following akike religion.

Find me who atheist who said, "I'm ok with Islam, not Christianity". Just one.

you are saying islam isnt a kike religion

fake news. christianity was undermined by classical liberalism (enlightenment) and the exchange of dialogue freely was then compromised by the atheist jew and his high verbal iq

any feminist

Do we consider those sentient beings now?

I don't follow any religion, you're looking a little desperate now. Tell me friend whomst flag is nothing more than an ideal, where are the actual rebuttals to what I've said?

>numale attributes opinion to group
>numale attributes another opinion to group

Sounds reasonable to me.

I think you'll find atheists are dismissive of all religions.

They don't need to say it. You having that image and not one on Islam is how they all are.

They are their own image of how they are.

go to any university campus

>if atheists shit talk Muslims they get exploded
Fixed

How many colors are there?

But Nordic, Asian, and other religions are good, right?

eh....

Sup Forums allies with islam far more than christianity, no matter what religion they supposedly identify themselves with (at least in parallel lines of logic: hypermasculinity, a return to traditional religion, might makes right, xenophobia, extreme villification of the other)

i am a man of dark and light, who knows the words god and the devil have real meaning and represent real sensations and perceptions, but am also a man who recognizes the validity of nothingness; the extreme privations of good beyond which any rational approach of god cannot fully contend with. i see the silence of the universe, and the potential for humans to not be the last say of creation--whether we evolve or go by the way of the dinosaurs, who knows.

and i believe there is an intense bond between these two things.

>mfw i realize im just a neo-zoroastrian

oh yeah, if you wanna be a christian, you have no excuse for being a degenerate. a catholic, sure. but a true christian would never come to Sup Forums

over 9000

Chinese and japanise are more about philosophy of life rather than religion. I assure you that the average person cannot name 3 asian religions specially without lumping some teachings into the category of religion.

But atheists, at least in the modern world, do mostly align to similar beliefs. I know you probably think that atheism is a neutral, or even a default position, but I doubt you'd be saying that if you realized how much the ideologies that the Enlightenment generated define you. The atheists of the Ancient world believed in all kinds of supernatural processes, but you've all taken this naturalist position that took centuries to develop

I agree, I'm just saying that there's a double standard here that atheists don't seem to notice

the term you are looking for is leftists. faggot.

Ben Affleck

>altruism
>Christian
The concept of Altruism was literally created by Comte to replace Christian compassion. You need to read some Scheler m8

Look at these DUMB FUCKING CHRISTIANS THAT DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND LIGHT.
Do you get the sense of what i am trying to say here? This discussion is pointless because instead of looking at teachings and core ideas ( which there are none since atheists dont have any ) we are cherry picking whichever subcategory fits our argument, its senseless.

Im here fairly often, i enjoy talking about religions and philosophies of life so i am often in threads of this type. I havent met a single atheist i agree with, not a single one. It could be because Sup Forums attracts a sort of on the offense disagreeable behavior but take from my sentence what you will.

If I hold intelligence and a balance of self improvement and indulgence into entertainment at a place of high value as some other atheists do id say we are as equal in ideas as 2 christians across the globe that simply celebrate the same holiday, not very connected at all.

nah bro, youre just fetishizing the east as somehow more honest and practical about their dogmas.

religion and philosophy are effectively interchangeable, despite whatever arguments people come up with to the cotnrary. those arguments would be relgated forever to the waste bin of abstractions.

what i mean is philosophy and religion affect peoples actions in effectively the same way, and a good religious man would live a life shockingly similar in values to a good atheist.

and a good religious man knows about doubting dogma, and knows the more zen-minded/everyday aspects of more secular philsoophies

(though one only need to look around to see that secular thought in america as represented by liberals--who are supposedly the intelligencia--and see how they are effectively perverse christians in their ideals---they fetishize and make a virtue out of suffering and oppression, they are dogmatically opposed to the necessity of any sort of authority, they think the world should be entirely forgiving and accepting (and they only half-mean this, like true christians, too)

>mfw i realize that osama bin laden was right to call america satanic

Breadly reminder

Nordic religions are extinct and people practicing neopaganism are LARPing faggots. Some Asian religions like Taoism that are more philosophy based I don't have any strong resentment towards.
Still, all religion is cancer

Yeah they seek to accomplish the same goal ( more or less so, i wouldnt say its completely equal ) but is that simply the only thing that matters?
Is it same to save a life by taking another one or save it without doing so? Is it same to "hammer" a nail into wood using a very heavy spoon and a hammer?

Naturally any human with great values at his core, practicing great habits would be great. But as ive said. You can tell 10 people to cross a river and not all of them will do it the same way, given the freedom not all of them will be humane.
Means to the end mean alot when the "mean" is your entire life.

I agree with the osama statement.

WHERE ALL MY DUALITY PEEPS AT? IF YOURE CHRISTIAN: JORDAN PETERSON REPRESENTS THIS CASE WELL. IF ATHEIST, NIETZCHE OBVIOUSLY PRESENTS THIS CASE WELL
Sup Forums we can unify here into god-men if we understand the duality and use it for our benefit.

occultic thought shouldn't be the weapon of the jew alone

Taoism is not a religion in the slightest sense of the word.

Middle one? Or is that too sane?

All the atheists I know think Islam is waaaaaaay worse than Christianity, but that all religion is shit.

There are Taoist temples where people pray to Laozi and give offerings. So yeah, it is, though as I said it is more philosophy based.

Nice trips, man.

Jesus what? That is disgusting to hear to be honest. I mean i guess there are buddhist temples where people pray to buddha even though it is said that being a buddha is a title anyone can earn.

Go to r/atheism

no no you are right to call me out, too. i sounded a bit like a moral relativist there. i just thought you sounded like you were saying there was something purer about eastern philosophy and i got jealous because i really like our hyper-individualized hero myths.

we are all about ego--or rather transcending mortality through immortalizing the ego

and maybe it could be said that in general, eastern philosophy is about destroying the ego? that seems to be the root of many zen practices, but even as i say that, i realize there could be an argument made that jesus imparts an anti ego philosophy

ah but as i continue to play the devil's advocate to myself, i realize the irony of jesus, a guy who either claimed to be the son of god or at least openly used peoples willingness to believe that he was such to his advantage, that sort of a story is entirely about the ego.

but then again, the myth of the budhha is about ego, too, then. if i use the same logic.

but the buddha is allowed to reappear, to reform.

most western religions HATE HATE HATE it when new jesus' pop up. tibetan budhists plan for it LOL

You'll get there eventually.

>being so insecure in your faith that you care about what infidels think

Bait. Taken.

shit, maybe learning about all traditions--the oldest oral traditions to the silver screen ((being a chaos magician effectively)) is the true answer.

Sup Forums

we need to become individual multi-culturalists to seek enlightenment.

we need to become what we hate

It's not that they're okay with Islam, it's that they don't want to upset minorities so they don't bash it, despite knowing how bad it is.

Yeah i mean the whole reincarnation thing is a bit whacky over there. Pretty sure some countries have even laws regarding it.

I believe someone can have no ego while still claiming a name. For even if you get rid of the ego, others will not. And sometimes getting a point across could be fairly beneficial.

Watched a podcast a while ago which featured a taoist who devoted his whole life to the philosophy while interacting around the world. He was running some huge charity organisation and was asked how does that fit into the whole "Do whats minimum" mentality of taoism, he replied with "This is the minimum." Thats kind of what im aiming at. Going to far into either side is not a good thing.

The whole thing about these few eastern vs western religions is that they, simply, have no god and nobody in the scriptures ever claims to be a god but a man that has learned something and wanted to share.

Yeah, I guess you can compare Taoism to Buddhism in a lot of ways.

Honestly i think the issue is not atheism ( i am biased yes ) but leftism. It doesnt matter what you do in your day but if you have any slight interaction with politics or even news through out your day youll find at least 10 cognitive dissonances within every single liberal ever always. Currently anyway.
They have the same " structure " i suppose, some dude, pretty smart or whatever, writes shit down, read it learn it live it, nobody claims theyre a god, nobody claims anything holy simply be the best you can be and seek enlightenment whatever that may be. Which is why i find it surprising to hear people pray to Lao in temples.

Seen it first hand in China and Vietnam. From my understanding there's three main deities called the three pure ones, but many also claim Laozi to be a fourth or a reincarnation of one of the three. There's also a lot of ancestral worship in Taoism.

See the confusion thats happening here. Is taoism a religion? Are people that follow it religious or not religious depending on how they accept the teachings?
Hard to really lump even a small group of people into one category even though they live in generally, culturally, similar areas relatively close to each other.

That's because Christians are a bunch of beta cucks and therefore deserve to be kicked around.

Maybe Atheism+ and that whole crowd suck islam's dick, but generally, atheists don't. Not even the atheism subreddit apologizes for islam.

Taoism has it's own pantheon, scriptures, temples, priests and rites etc.

It is definitely a religion, yeah.

Well fuck me then you are right. Everything i heard in regards to the topic never mentioned gods. Can you give me a short explanation of their role upon us humans perhaps?

>Honestly i think the issue is not atheism ( i am biased yes ) but leftism.
Overall, yea I agree

I don't know nearly enough about it to give an explanation. Look up the Three Pure Ones. It's all rooted in early Chinese religion and folklore

>"This is the minimum."

beautiful, a noble man who does not fall into the trap of ZEN=TURN OFF BRAIN AND BODY

legit made me think, and I will think more

Yeah that's what OP said

>two forces trying to destroy the west are in accord with each other

>anarcho communist

islam is a rational, logical religion.

Unlike christianity which is an irredeemable mass of confusion, precedent, gnosticism, politics, heresies, and retardation.

even the bible was put together by a couple of roman politicians ("bishops") in the 5th century bro.

whereas the quran has never been altered. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Quran_manuscript

Yahweh, Jesus and Allah are myths. The Tanakh, The Bibles and The Quran are fiction. The Abrahamic Religions are cancers to mankind. It is truly mind blowing that people still believe in these dangerous Bronze Age superstitions.

I can tell you never read the Buble by looking at you're picture

>t. brainlet

>I'll make a shitpost that has zero merrit and still get 100+ replies
I fucking hate what the plebbit rapeugees have done to this place

actually atheists bash all organized religion. The focus for American atheists in on Christians because American Christians are the ones trying to force their oppressive religious views on everybody else. But when atheists talk about international issues there's a lot of talk about Islam

>Christians make shit up to feed their persecution complexes

lol i remember when i loved christopher hitchens, too. still do.

but all is myth, my friend. and myth and reality overlap much more than you can imagine.

fiction tells us great truths, and no one would want to live in a world without inspiring tales, poetry, and a sense of the divine.

dont cut your brain in two trying to be so edgy, don't fall for over-simplified arguments for atheism. youre not saying anything new, you only look like a cuckboy reguirgitator who will only appeal to those who watched the same videos.

youll be okay. a young me, aww

I am not nearly OK with Islam. Not even the teeniest bit.